It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos that support, cutting charges and thermate/Thermite usage on WTC Complex

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have been re-hashing my 911 links and data base, for a multitude of reasons and came across an excellent site that had great core column pics of the WTC complex that have evidence of cutting charges and Thermate thermite usage.

I searched here on ATS and found nothing of this site and these pics and decided to post them, if have been presviously I really tried to search and I apologize!

Otherwise I'd like to see the MSM Believers debate these pics and suggest how all these columns have angle cuts in them!!!!

The website is as follows:
www.european911citizensjury.com...

let the debate begin!!!

[edit on 18-8-2008 by theability]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What debate are you wanting to have?

This has been debated, discussed and dismissed on ATS many times. Those pictures were taken during the clean up, and your evidence of "thermite" is nothing more than the beams that were cut with torches during the cleanup.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
good question I am sure that people have gone over this before, yet I keep hearing that no evidence is "around" to support the Themrate/thermite Cutter charges" usage by the Truthers, I thought that posting images that "show" These things might be a worth to the actualy topic of said devices and usages in the buildings.....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

And there is still no evidence of these charges being used. Because thermite charges do not work quite the way that some CT'ers think they do, that also has been discussed on here before.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
add the fact tons of thermite needed on lots of levels which consists of bringing down walls etc to place the thermite....months and months of very obvious work....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just a point in clarification: the beams were cut during the clean-up. This has been discussed many, many times on ATS.

In order for this 9-11 CT to be true, every firefighter pictured is "in on it". Meaning, do you really think we would notice this "smoking gun" evidence almost seven years later, but the firefighters actually there some how missed it?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
P.S. As Swamp said - thermite doesn't make "cuts", per se. What it does do is burn holes. Not make nice, clean cuts.

Thermite is used to disable military equipment. Like burning a hole through and engine block, etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
seven years later and have missed it?....

The thing that I have ran into lately is the ease in which people say oh it was how they cut the beams when they were removing it!!

Its great when you can rationalize something to entertain you view, right?

So were is the proof that the removal crews has touched anything in the first pic??

maybe these beams were untouched...

and as for being already talked about and gone through, ohh my bad Like I already stated I couldn't find them posted in ats...I searched! I am not perfect, but I do like to talk about issues like this for sure!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how almost an entire building a rather large aircraft and its contents including people, can be turned to nothing but bent and molten steel and dust.
Yet by some miracle a paper passport alledged to belong to one of the hijackers miraculously survived this hell on earth.

The rest of the world deeply questions the events of this terrible day, why o why dont the mostly very decent people of the US stand up and insist upon a proper unbias public enquiry?

Whether those particular girders were cut or not shouldnt make any difference a real murder investigation should be held and a multitude of unanswered questions must be answered.

The people of the US and the UK etc must wake up and remember, our governments work for us their are our employees we outnumber them by the billions.

If they are incompetent in their jobs or refuse to cooperate etc than they must be suspended and be held accountable then fired, period.

I would ask any reasonable US citizen, should you act in anyway like the members of the Bush administration and their hangers on in your job, would your employer do everything in law to fire you?

Wake up people of America ! You are the law the law should answer to you.

A handful of smug bastards are raping your country they are using your own fears to shackle you !

How can you possibly be the land of the free when YOU are allowing your freedom to be eroded daily, you are giving your freedom away.

Again, your government are your employees ! Why are they making more money than you ? Why do they have better healthcare than you? Why do they make more decisions about your life than you? Why do they send your children to war without even consulting you?

Your mortgage will still be there tomorrow, your debt will still be there tomorrow , your bills will still be there tomorrow, your boss will still be there tomorrow.

Your family may not be there tomorrow if you dont do something, when you first set foot in the USA, you had nothing BUT FAMILY. Look what you built with nothing, are you so desperate to cling to the things you have, are your accumilated possesions more important to you than your family and friends ?

People take the day off one day out of your entire lives just one day,!! And just for one day join together whatever creed or colour belief or sex, go together to the white house and shout loudly for the world to hear.

YOUR FIRED !

How difficult could that possibly be?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Think I'd be HIGHLY embarrassed to post those pictures as evidence to thermite usage. What's next? Posting a clip from "Plan 9 From Outer Space" as evidence of extraterrestrial life?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes we question the official story...who cant its a mess! But really...demolition theory has been beaten to death and nothing has come of it...im pretty sure there is a conspiracy in 9/11 somewhere due to events leading up to and after the attacks...but thermite to bring down the towers? no

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Co Vet...highley embarresed for what reasons?? Because the content in which I can quote my self was TO DEBATE if this was proof and such...did you read my threads intentions or did you assume the following...

[as sarcasm]...here in ats today I have the prooof of all prooof that Thermate/thermite was used as wella s cutter charges on the WTC complex on 911!!!...[end sarcasm]

did you somewhere read that in my post? I actually can quote me here...

Photos that support cutting chagres and thermate/thermite usage on the WTC complex!

Now WHERE co vet does my thread say this is PROOF?

Do you read the threads you post in, or just attack the OP when you reactions disagree with what you think I stated?

Now that we have confirmed that I haven't stated this is Proof,

Arent you embaressed for bringing up something like this in the first place??

Seriously READ SLOWER IF YOU HAVE TOO, and try to comprehend what I am asking in this thread, no assumptions k?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
but the beams were cut at that angle by firemen...thermite doesnt make such precise cutss...it doesnt slice in such a precise angle...i think..but im no demolition expert....

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

but the beams were cut at that angle by firemen...thermite makes holes...it doesnt slice in such a precise angle...i think..but im no demolition expert....

lethil would you not agree that A(n) Demolitions expert would have a good control over the mediums used during a CD?? So expecting just a 'hole' as evidence of thermate/mite usage would be very lienient for the amount of evidence that would be termed such usages right?

I mean engineers/demo experts do this for a living right? Wouldn't they know the best ways to 'hide' the suspicion in the first place?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Reply to theability:

I think YOU need to read a little slower. It might help the synapses absorb a little more. Where in my post do you see the word PROOF?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by Lethil

but the beams were cut at that angle by firemen...thermite makes holes...it doesnt slice in such a precise angle...i think..but im no demolition expert....

lethil would you not agree that A(n) Demolitions expert would have a good control over the mediums used during a CD?? So expecting just a 'hole' as evidence of thermate/mite usage would be very lienient for the amount of evidence that would be termed such usages right?

I mean engineers/demo experts do this for a living right? Wouldn't they know the best ways to 'hide' the suspicion in the first place?

Yes they would...but like i said the amount of thermite needed to bring down *two* towers of that size....plus WTC7..we are talking months and months of plain to see work beforehand...you cant just sneakily place thermite up and down a building the size of the WTC...i agree there is a conspiracy....but i dont think you are looking at the right place my friend...im not trying to *debunk* you or anything,but people have gone over this time and time again.You are better devoting to your time to other things to do with 9/11...like i said your beating a dead horse here...thermite simply wasnt used...or any other of your typical explosive devices...the time involved to install without anyone noticing is just impossible.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Co Vet....

Think I'd be HIGHLY embarrassed to post those pictures as evidence to thermite usage.

Evidence is usually used as proof right, or to prove, in order of validation??

anything else?

[Late note here]: As for the pics and the Text associated with them, that is not my doing it comes form the original website doing and image enhancements, if you follow the link and again read what this thread is about you might have gotten that by inference....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

this isn't about debunking me...

the thread is photos that suggest usage of cutter charges and thermate compounds...

when your moving nations around on a single day like 911 did, time is nothing....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability
Co Vet....

Think I'd be HIGHLY embarrassed to post those pictures as evidence to thermite usage.

Evidence is usually used as proof right, or to prove, in order of validation??

anything else?

That's what I thought. Just another "fabricator" instead of an investigator. And I'll quote the title of your thread, "Photos that support, cutting charges and thermate/Thermite usage on WTC Complex"

Evidence is something that supports a case, right? If not, then in what context were you using the word 'support'?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Pictures of columns being torch cut . The "truthers" like to babble on
about thermite et al but totally ignore pictures of workmen with torches
cutting them

Link to page showing workers cutting up steel

home.hiwaay.net...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join