It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK is being ethnically cleansed by stealth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
hello

here is my first article.

gratefully, someone has tidied this up. Thankyou, whoever you are.

constructive feeback welcomed

thanks
David

tinwiki.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
ok i reviewed your article.

its not ethnic cleansing tho, you need to redefine your terms.

Ethnic cleansing is Genocide of a particular race. That means they actually murder you.

What your describing is a influx of immigrants that is diluting the racial makeup of the society, a totally different thing.

Now. If you want a solution to this, there are 2 options you can take, if you really think its a big deal.

#1 - stop wearing condoms

#2 - close your borders

otherwise, dont worry about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There are things some of us can do. Boycott US and UK goods so they will experience economic hardship and all the immigrants would have no choice but to return home. I've been boycotting US goods for a few years now because of the Iraq war and the HSA. Now I've got another reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by homo_borg
There are things some of us can do. Boycott US and UK goods so they will experience economic hardship and all the immigrants would have no choice but to return home. I've been boycotting US goods for a few years now because of the Iraq war and the HSA. Now I've got another reason.

Your not boycotting ATS tho, which i thought was based in the USA?

And arent some of these advertisements on ATS US-UK based?

So , actually your not fully boycotting them. I guess you need to re-evaluate that lol

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i think its different to genocide

from Brittanica

Ethnic cleansing as a concept has generated considerable controversy. Some critics see little difference between it and genocide. Defenders, however, argue that ethnic cleansing and genocide can be distinguished by the intent of the perpetrator: whereas the primary goal of genocide is the destruction of an ethnic, racial, or religious group, the main purpose of ethnic cleansing is the establishment of ethnically homogeneous lands, which may be achieved by any of a number of methods including genocide.

david

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by homo_borg

sorry! do you say uk goods

is there any left?

david

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Throughout the UK's history, there have always been migrant influxes, thats why we are such a mongrel nation .... there is nothing new here. Once the migrants get into their 2nd/3rd generation, they tend to become anglicised.

The bigger picture is that approximately 100,000 britons a year are emigrating, with a now total of 5.5 million britons living abroad.

I probably live in the last bastion of 'English indiginous peoples'.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
We can't spend centuries trying to conquer the world, taking over other countries for our wonderful empire, then complain that there's too many 'ethnics' about.

In Scotland we want different immigration laws to England, cause we can see that the immigrants are helping our economy and are a benefit, whereas England thinks the opposite. Unfortunately Westminster is holding onto that power as much as possible and we have to follow what they want. So dawn raids still happen here even though the whole country's against it. Kids that have lived here for years, made friends and doing well at school are chucked into a detention center then sent back to a country where they fear for their lives. Democracy, huh. I think England should send all it's immigrants up here cause we seem to like them, but England seems to have a problem with them. Then everyone would be happy.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by drevill

thank you drevill for pointing that out, i was not aware of that minor indescrepancy. star for you my friend

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Yeah, also Scotland is more or less empty so there is loads of room for them all. England on the other hand...isn't empty. And it's getting less empty every day!

spikey

top topics

join