It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles. Alien Expression?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Has anyone here considered the possibility that crop
circles are just alien art? Like maybe wheat fields are just
a canvas for their directed energy paint brushes?

I know some have been made by humans, but some of
them just seem too perfect and too 'out of this world' to be pranks.

I also wonder what your thoughts might be on Alien sense of humor.
Do you ever think they're just playing with us to watch
how we react? I would hope that comedy was just a
universal concept as some of these shapes.

This one reminded me of the
switchblade shuriken from the movie "Krull".

OK, this looks human, although the pentagram
is considered a cosmic symbol by some.

This one looks more like an alien with
precision energy brushes would make it.

This one suggests to me a possible marking of
territory based on stories of the triangle being
a kind of insignia some aliens use.

This reminds me of objects in motion.
Specifically flying objects with trails behind
them as if to suggest some kind of engine.

Anyway, I think that aliens would have their own brand
of 'humanity', and that if they were as technologically
advanced as we think they may be, creativity would be
a factor in that.

Any thoughts?
DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They are definitely a communication expression of some type, the ones that are not made by humans.

I would think that they are an expression of creativity for a communication. I believe that there are people on this planet who can understand what these unknown forces are "saying". I also think that some of these crop circles could be vortexes of the collective human psyche, attempting to convey to the human consciousness.

I don't exclude the fact that some of these are from other beings.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just what we need. Alien beatniks making pictures in grain to make humans go nuts.

Crop circles are just further proof for me that we were created by an alien race. What these messages really mean, who knows. Maybe it's just a friendly communication through art. But if we were created by these same aliens, wouldn't they know how to communicate with us instead of using these angelic means?

Hell. Even aliens that didn't create us. If they are advanced enough to have built deep space ships for travel, they MUST be able to learn how to communicate with us other than with pictures. Or perhaps pictures are the only form of communication they know. There are so many possibilities...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What if they're not communications at all?
What if it's just aliens painting?

I don't see a lot of people asking questions related to alien culture. Only weapons and propulsion systems.

But that would make sence, because we live in a country where we have 'attack ads' and every four years some of our states become 'battlegrounds' for a candidate to 'secure a foothold' on the whitehouse.

Now, I'm a red meat eating, gun toting American just like the next one, but...

Well maybe today I'm full of tree-huggin' hippie crap.

DC

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hey guys
i chose the best one ive seen with an alien in it and the only one ive seen with an alien that wasnt posted in this topic yet until now. Heres the link www.crosswynd.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Has anyone here considered the possibility that crop
circles are just alien art? Like maybe wheat fields are just
a canvas for their directed energy paint brushes?

I know some have been made by humans, but some of
them just seem too perfect and too 'out of this world' to be pranks.

I also wonder what your thoughts might be on Alien sense of humor.
Do you ever think they're just playing with us to watch
how we react? I would hope that comedy was just a
universal concept as some of these shapes.

I think its a definite possibility that aliens may do this as a form of expirementation. They would study our reactions, maybe to better understand us, or just for fun.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Communication by ETs, ways of navigation used by ETs, or all are man-made designs.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What if they're not communications at all?
What if it's just aliens painting?
DC
Painting creations just for themselves? I don't really think so. They could have something to do with the force field of the Earth, where certain spots of the world have "power".

I still think that these are communications of some kind. Maybe there is some people out there who know what they mean, perhaps hybrid humans who are reading the patterns, but not telling anybody about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Hey guys
i chose the best one ive seen with an alien in it and the only one ive seen with an alien that wasnt posted in this topic yet until now. Heres the link www.crosswynd.com...

Right! Now that one is definitely communication. I read about the interpretation of the disc and the binary it uses. I can't imagine the planning that would have to go into making one of these were it done by a human.

DC

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Painting creations just for themselves? I don't really think so.

Why not? We do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Why not? We do it.
That is assuming these patterns are created by the same mindset as humans. Another question is if they create them for their selves as artistic expression, they should also know that they would get ruined by the farmers anyway, unlike priceless pieces like the mona lisa. I doubt that these beings create these just for themselves for art.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
They've probably psychically evolved beyond attatchment to possessions. We ultimately create art for the experience of having done it, although our art sometimes carries monetary value to someone willing to pay for it. I would hope they were past the money thing. Beside that, those crop circles are never destroyed. Just scroll up.

Plus, they're so far from home, they probably didn't pack an easle and canvas. Maybe they're trying to inspire our art with theirs.

DC

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

They've probably psychically evolved beyond attatchment to possessions.
Plus, they're so far from home, they probably didn't pack an easle and canvas. Maybe they're trying to inspire our art with theirs.

DC
Yeah, that's true. They are perhaps trying to inspire the creative faculties of humans because we hardly create anything beautiful beyond the technology of metallic parts. I think they are telling us that we have "beautiful" minds that we could use to communicate with them.
Things like telepathy etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
They are perhaps trying to inspire the creative faculties of humans because we hardly create anything beautiful beyond the technology of metallic parts....

What? Where have you been all your life? In a metallic part?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

What? Where have you been all your life? In a metallic part?
No, I meant we hardly develop our own mind technology, like telepathy or spoon bending, that these god-given powers of ours are becoming stagnant.

By metallic parts, I meant all we create is technology "out there" in the form of computers, weapons, robots, etc. The technology of the mind is one place we are losing the game. I believe the alien element excels in the mind technology part, while we don't develop it to such an extent.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

[
Right! Now that one is definitely communication. I read about the interpretation of the disc and the binary it uses. I can't imagine the planning that would have to go into making one of these were it done by a human.

DC
Well it would take a while if it were to be made by a human i say a week or two. I remmber seeing this somewhere and looked on google and sure enought a couple of pics just search "
"alien crop circle" and decided to put it on here to help out. My theory is they are doing the same thing as in the movie signs.. i cant be too sure maybe your right about the art but what happens if one day they use it as a map to invade if they are trying to take over? Get out your super soaker 900 guys

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I try to make something beautiful as often as I can with my music and art. But true, I haven't got around to bending spoons yet. I guess I'm too busy putting stuff on them and sticking them in my mouth.

I really don't think we're ready for psychokenesis though. I mean, we would just use it to be lazy. Like a remote control for the world. I for one would like to never have to shave again...

DC

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I try to make something beautiful as often as I can with my music and art. But true, I haven't got around to bending spoons yet. I guess I'm too busy putting stuff on them and sticking them in my mouth.

I really don't think we're ready for psychokenesis though. I mean, we would just use it to be lazy. Like a remote control for the world. I for one would like to never have to shave again...

DC

Wait, What! its late and im tired and i have work tommorow and you just lost me right away i started reading this
atleast you get my point and its now time for me to sign in. Ill cya guys tommorow

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
Hey guys

DC

DeltaChaos, what was the message encrypted into the binary?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Still looking for the site...

Check this out in the meantime...

Photoshop aliens

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join