It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Sends First Satellite into Orbit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

For someone who cries a river whenever anyone even looks at the USA in a funny way, it's rather hypocritical of you to slander the Iranians and their achievement.

Can we leave the piss taking and unneccessary baiting at the door? You wouldn't like it if I started to take piss out of the USA and believe me, I could do better than this.

Bottom line is, Iran has done what only a handful of countries around the world can actually do. Fair play to them. It's a test for a comms sat, not a friggin death star or Orbital Anti-Yank Beam (OAYB
).

Are some Americans that insecure that they feel the need to denegrate anyone else's accomplishments to make themselves feel better?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Well stated Stumason. Where are the mods with this idiots constant baiting and mindless drivel

brill

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Alarmist2012
I hope you all know what this means.

If Iran can put any object into orbit, they can also send nuclear warheads into orbit...

Staged to orbit... Intercontinental Ballistic Missile!

Wow, so you mean that China, Japan, India, Israel, Russia, Europe, and the USA can do that too, that Intercontinental Ballistic Missile thing? Dang, we are doomed!

Don't worry, no country is able to come up with a 600 billion yearly budget for weapons, like the US. And that is only the weapons we know off. The classified beamers, war-satelites, stealth planes, anti-gravitational, UFO stuff we don't count here.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
Lets hope they dont use it fo anything other than scientific work i think you all know what i mean seeing that iran are at war with america and russias and americas tentions are rising all the time.

...come again? Iran and the US are at war?

When did we drop any bombs on them? When did they murder any Americans in the past year?

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
reply to post by stumason

Well stated Stumason. Where are the mods with this idiots constant baiting and mindless drivel

brill

Well, my friend, it is a version of internet free speech - as long as one plays by the rules (T&C). I can attempt to inject some humor as long as I also post something regarding the thread - which I did. ATS is no place for the really "thin skinned" - stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat, and all that.

Now, as long as you bring it up, name calling is very definitely against the T&C. You want a mod to take a look?

[edit on 8/18/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Some would argue that US soldiers in Iraq were killed either by Iranian agents, tech or trained militias. It's a proxy war by definition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join