It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF still silent on Stephenville - Must read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I know it's not right to yell star and flag! But I really think this bit of information is important. It's recent and involves the Stephenville Texas UFO sightings from back in January...

www.heraldtribune.com...

"It’s been five quiet and patient days now since De Void began pressing the U.S. Air Force for a response to MUFON’s report on the UFO tracked by FAA radar near Stephenville, Tex., on Jan. 8.

The unenviable man in the middle is Maj. Karl Lewis, the media chief for the 301st Fighter Wing at the Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base at Carswell Field. On Monday, Lewis said he hadn’t read the analysis, released in July, so he couldn’t address its conclusions.

De Void sent him the link at www.mufon.com... and followed up with phone calls. Lewis, who’s already been burned once by getting caught outside the information loop, said Wednesday he was kicking it upstairs for comment. On Friday, the major said he was still “hammering away” for a response."

[edit on 16-8-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'll be honest here, what is MUFON truly expecting? I think the only realistic reaction to expect is the same reaction the military always gives. "UFO? What UFO? We didn't see anything."

While I want full disclosure, or even a sliver of disclosure at this point, I don't believe for a second that the UAF is going to throw up their hands and declare, "OK, you got us! Here's all of our data. Have at it."

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well radar data doesn't lie or make up stories.

It helps back up the claims of the residence who say they saw UFOs that evening.

It puts Karl Lewis and the 301st Fighter Wing a step back and now the ball is once again in their court to come up with straight answers.

And Karl Lewis saying he never read the MUFON radar data report is a lie. I emailed it to him about 2-3 weeks ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Well radar data doesn't lie or make up stories.

It helps back up the claims of the residence who say they saw UFOs that evening.

It puts Karl Lewis and the 301st Fighter Wing a step back and now the ball is once again in their court to come up with straight answers.

And Karl Lewis saying he never read the MUFON radar data report is a lie. I emailed it to him about 2-3 weeks ago.

I agree, but again I don't think the air force is going to give any answers no matter what evidence is presented. They haven't before, why would they start now?

As I said before, I wish they would. But don't hold your breath on any answer other than the "no comment" mentioned in the article or "top secret aircraft", which is this century's version of "weather balloon."

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Not to be rude but just because you emailed him doesn't mean he read it. I delete email without reading it all the time.I'm sure a man in his position does that as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted

Not to be rude but just because you emailed him doesn't mean he read it. I delete email without reading it all the time.I'm sure a man in his position does that as well.

Good point, and I have to agree. If Karl Lewis knew what was in the email he may have been extra eager to delete it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
He would have known what was in my email because of the subject of the email.

The other possibility is he did read it but is acting like he never has.

These people get away with lying all the time.

Don't get me wrong, I have respect for our military, but when it comes to UFOs and public openness they don't.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Man I totally agree with you on the openness factor. I also believe the UFO's over Stephenville are legit. There are rules in the military about which emails you can open. They have a mad filtering service, it may not even of made it through. To be honest I don't know if it was read. I just know that the cover up of this phenomenon is b.s.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I know several of the Stephenville witnesses, and on Monday they're all going to call the 301st Public Affairs and speak with Karl Lewis. We're not going to back off. I'll keep this thread updated if anything happens.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Referring to a USAF major as a liar is not going to get you anywhere. Remember the old saying you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. I agree the military and government can hide things very well from their own people, let alone civilians. The major reports to the wing king, and he will decide when or what will be released.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
"Well radar data doesn't lie or make up stories."
Yes......it does.
It often shows things that aren't there or things that are there in the wrong place or 3 of the 1 thing etc.
However the military themselves lie more.
Because they have to lie, they are told to lie, if they tell the truth they go to Leavenworth forever.
Im sure some of them would love to tell everyone the truth.
But would you if faced with that?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I agree except many dont believe the military, gov or shadow agencies can cover up information thus it even makes it easier for them to cover up. However I have faith that soon the ones hiding this info will no longer be able to hide it any longer. The evidence will get so blatantly absurd and in your face that all the folks that naysay will begin looking stupid. Guranteed

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I just received the August issue of the MUFON UFO Journal in the mail today.

It has a 7 page summary of the FAA radar data. Very interesting. I'm going to email Karl Lewis and ask him if I can mail this to him. I have no need for it after I read it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is a copy of the email I just sent Karl Lewis and Kevin Pottinger:

Dear Mr. Lewis and Mr. Pottinger,

I received the new August issue of the MUFON UFO Journal in the mail today.

It features a 7 page write up about the January 8, 2008 Stephenville UFO sightings and the FAA radar data that was obtained by MUFON via FOIA request.

And object is tracked going approx 2,100mph and an object is tracked on a direct course to the Crawford Ranch. The last time it was tracked, it was only 10 miles from the ranch.

I would be willing to mail you this report if you provide me with the address to mail it to.

Along with this journal report and the actual full report itself...

www.mufon.com...

...you should be able to see that much more was in the sky above and near Stephenville Texas than you have publicly acknowledged to date.

Please let me know if you want me to mail you this journal report.

Thanks,

/Eric

If you want to email them, send me a U2U and I'll give you their email address.

new topics

top topics

join