It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are members just out to get points?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yea when i get into rats i will stop trying to get points as much but i would still like to have a lot of points.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I dont post for points, well, at least in the fact that i try not to start pointless threads (though im sure some ppl might have read them and thought them pointless-apologies there).

However, i am guilty of (when i am near reaching enough points in order to buy something from the ATS store) posting something that i think is a good opinion but not nessaraily for the advancement of the thread. I've pretty much gotten all the stuff from the store id like, so you all dont have to worry about me pulling stuff like that anymore.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Personally I would NEVER judge people by there 'points'......I rather choose to to see what they have to say.......and Ive read some idiotic things posted by folks with piles of 'points'........

I do desire 'points'.....for I want to be allowed inside the chatroom.........BUT I am not going to come on here and type BLAH BLAH BLAH and come off looking stupider than jupitar..(I know I KNOW planets are NOT dumb it just rymes)

this is the only site I visit that has a 'point' system, so maybe I dont quite GET IT anyway, and dont give the respect to 'points' that they may deserve.

I guess I should discuss this with my adopted Daddy Genya.........maybe he can set me straight

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hey hey hey look every one i just made some points by this reply

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join