It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ww111 about to start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

ww111 about to start

www.conspiracypenpal.com

There is a convergence of factors just now that, taken together, suggest something momentous in the offing. Do your own googling and research to pull up articles. Today, I am just going to rattle them off, rather than tie in URLs for your ease in reference.

Huge Naval Armada Steams for Persian Gulf

The largest US/EU naval armada assembled since the start of Gulf War I now is taking up station just outside and inside the Persian Gulf, with significant battle groups just coming off an extensive joint military exercise timed to end just now. America never will be more ready to take on Iran, or so it thinks.

The US has announced its intention to emplace a naval blockade of Iran. That, in itself, is an act of war under international law. Never mind that Iran has done nothing to deserve this. Neither Russia nor China, strategic trading partners of Iran's will take this lying down.

Russia Invades Georgia - Does this stymie Russia for a time?

Georgia, the ex-Soviet province, now is a member of NATO. We are bound to protect NATO members, don't forget. Georgia just attacked its own breakaway province of Ossetia, which has aligned itself with Mother Russia, despite Ossetia's being guaranteed independence since 1992. Russia has responded with a military incursion of its own that can be expected to include all of Georgia. Was this orchestrated at this strategic time to occupy and distract Russia from an Iranian invasion?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.conspiracypenpal.com

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
hi from holland

please read the following,very interesting i think

if this was posted allready sorry i couldnt find it

thanks

www.conspiracypenpal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
not to be a doomsayer
but i am freaked out

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Georgia is a member of nato since when? I thought they were still waiting?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
for the record - Georgia is currently NOT a member of NATO.

sure, its desparate to join, but it is not a NATO member.

The U.S. wanted them to join, but it was the Germans who blocked it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
World war one hundred and eleven?

Wonder where the other 109 wars went?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Georgia is not a member of NATO. They want to be a member of NATO and the EU but nothing is concrete. And America has stated numerous times they are not intervening militarily.

The most America is doing is bringing in food and supplies to the Georgians, transporting Georgian troops from Iraq to Georgia, and they have some military advisors helping the Georgians. America might covertly helping them with Special Forces and some "private military contractors" (AKA mercenaries), but a full scale intervention would not happen.

There's been reports that the Russians possibly have an American troop/mercenary in their custody, but those are unsubstantiated if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
World war one hundred and eleven?

Wonder where the other 109 wars went?

That was a necessary post

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As I think I once said somewhere, this equipment costs alot of money including the staff to run and maintain it.
And they have to actually "do" something with it, instead of just let it sit in port.
Otherwise many politicians would be saying "hey what do we need all this for lets sell it and buy gold statues for our office toilets".

"As a matter of policy we do not discuss current or future ship's movements. However, I can tell you that reports of an alleged naval blockade of Iran are false," said Lt.-Col. Patrick Ryder, a spokesman for the assistant secretary of defense for public affairs.

"We routinely rotate deployed naval forces in the USCENTCOM area of responsibility to maintain our commitment to promoting security and stability in the region," he added. The US Central Command covers the Middle East, East Africa and Central Asia.

"Shortly after the report was published, Iran navy commander Ali Muhammad Salami announced on Tuesday that the Islamic Republic's navy would conduct its own exercise, the Teheran Times reported.
"The extensive maneuvers will prepare Iranian forces for countering possible threats," Salami was quoted as saying."

hahaha Salami and some more water skiing

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunspot0

ww111 about to start

www.conspiracypenpal.com
[
Georgia, the ex-Soviet province, now is a member of NATO. We are bound to protect NATO members, don't forget.

EErrrrmmmm....not to sure about this one. Wasn't a member of NATO last time I checked.

Bit of a dodgy source there methinks....

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Like all the obsolete iron left out to dry by Roosevelt in Pearl Harbor, America will lose a symbolic asset while the key will be the loss of life: about three or four thousand dead Americans is the way they think now, in order to get the American public on board in full outrage - the full complement of one of our carriers today.

Sheesh, which one of the current ships meets the criteria? I am fearful for these last months of Bush-Cheney. They have given me reason to suspect they will get the US in an even tighter pickle. Profits first for those guys.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am also feeling nervous about this. Georgia attacks Ossetia, Russia attacks Georgia, Russia threatens Poland and others. Ongoing war on terrorism. Continuing problems in the middle east. Wow. Crazy times!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
enjoy it. I have always waited for a time to take my anger out on someone. so i cant wait.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, as all of my right wing conservative Christian acquaintances say "There will always be wars and rumors of war". I know that they are happy to have this going on to reinforce their beliefs. I suppose that if we do find ourselves in a full scale World War the elections will be suspended. Could this be what Ron Paul suggested as an event that would drastically effect the whole country?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
I suppose that if we do find ourselves in a full scale World War the elections will be suspended.

Why? Elections weren't suspended during WW2.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I dont think a world war will start because of Georgia, if it were to start I am pretty sure it would start in Iran or pertaining to Iran.

Thats one of the only places were two superpowers (USA and Russia) would fight against eachother and most likely drag others into the war with them.

Like someone said before me the USA wont fully go into Georgia to stop Russia.

top topics

join