It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polk County Sheriffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Friend of born patriot reports the following: This past week I went by a Polk Sherrif training facility. The road had been closed for several days. Being curious about the "road repair" signs, I turned down the road and saw that the area being sequestered was the entrance to the sheriffs camp (it used to be a "boot camp" for juvenile offenders.) There were no cars of any sort behind or around me. As I got near enough to see what was going on, I saw three men dressed in-off white T-shirts and khaki pants wearing black hoods or ski masks, walking away from target practice. The human figures on the targets were a royal blue color, with the score lines in white. There had to be 20 deputies standing outside the "classroom" trailers, for a total of 60 that I could see. Suddenly, a sheriff'scruiser pulled up behind me. I turned around and left the way I had come. Later that day (about 2 hours later) a polk cruiser (I think it was the same one) cruised by our house while I and my family were eating supper. We have never seen cruisers "patrolling" our one small culdasac before and he appeared to be looking at our house carefully.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What state do you live in??

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There is a Polk County in nearly every state in the South so are you talking about FL.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I hope its GA cause i live in polk county.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Polk Co. Florida...
The Home of CSX Railroad Prison... AKA "Concentration Camp"
he is the gentalmen that was privy to the planning of this CC.
disguiasized as a railroad repair facility... the plans says it's to
handle people more than trains... interesting huh....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Do you or your friends have some photos or something of interest to us to share?

new topics

top topics

join