It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience that just occurred in my house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiningSabrewolf

Read your UFO post quite cool, seen one myself , posted it somewhere can't remember where the hell though I'm sure it was on here.
I may have done it annonymously as I've only started posting recently.

Sad your stuck on your todd, plenty of company on here though, cool thing is if anything happens i is a safe bet that there's someone on here that will have empathy.

I wonder why it is that most odd things like the paranormal and such mostly take place at night?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
True, I can pretty much trust there'd be someone on here whenever anything happens.

Oh I got my camera at home now, so if anything else happens here I'll be able to record it next time.

I'm not sure about why it only usually happens at night though, maybe people are just more aware of odd things when it's late than they are in the day? Although things like UFOs might get more often noticed at night because they usually have lights on and are eaier to see when it's not so bright. The same probably goes for most apparitions, they're easier to see in the dark because they don't have to compete with the light of the sun at night

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiningSabrewolf

My mate (impecable character ) has got a ufo on his moblile, cant get the sod to upload it on youtube, and he just will not tell me why he wo'nt.

Great video , very quick kinda black and white because it was evening but the circumstances around it were quite cool.
I posted a description onats once but as I'd not posted before made a right cock up of it and dont know where it went, I'm no techi.

Spooky goings on here in south wales tho.

<< 1   >>

join