It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is your Birthmark?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I have one on my back. I think that birthmarks are wounds from a past life resulting in death. I have also read stuff about this and it would make sense. Unfinished business per say.

I guess in my case, someone "grabbed" my wrist to death!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
:shk:

Deny Ignorance?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

What does that go back to? Budhism?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I think that birthmarks are wounds from a past life resulting in death. I have also read stuff about this and it would make sense. Unfinished business per say.

This does sound pretty interesting!
So if you have more than one , I wonder if it means you've had more than one pastlife!

...it is odd though that our kids have the same as some of us!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I've got a birthmark the size of a two pence piece on my right bum cheek! Dread to think how i was mortally injured in my previous life lol

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

On your calf? Very interesting....

I have a birthmark that starts right behind my left knee and extends in a line to my heel. On the same leg of course. Wouldn't that be trippy? A birthmark that continues on a different body part? Bizarre. It's getting faded as I age; but, when I was younger it looked all the world like the seam down the back of an old-fashioned silk stocking. Doctors wondered if some chemical had been dropped on my leg as an infant to cause it. Right now, my most prominent birthmark is on my right hip.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My birthmark, if I remember this correctly. It is right next to my belly button on my left side. It's also in the shape of a ruby, the birthstone for July.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Got no birthmarks but i got some scars!Scars are far more kikass and tell a story.Bring the pain!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't have any birthmarks, but I do have a story of one.

My mom, the most wonderful person in the world, had a sort of purple/red mark on the left cheek of her face. It had the shape of a horse rearing up with what looked like a faded rider on its back.
It was only the size of a penny and it always bothered her to the point she would use make-up to cover the blemish when she went out.

To me it was a beautiful distinctive mark that made her face unique and I loved her all the more for that feature because I grew up seeing it everyday of my childhood.

I was probably about 14/15 years old when she had it removed and it actually made me sad. A face I had grown up with and loved had suddenly changed and it was a bit of a shock even though it was a slight difference.

She's over 70 now and still a beautiful woman, but I miss her birth mark and wish she had left it alone.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

No the one on my calf vanished, it was'nt very prominent!
I posted a pic of the one on my neck, its pinkish!

reply to post by anxietydisorder

Aww nice story very sweet of you to share, thankx!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Mine the best, no doubt! When I was a little kid it used to be maybe 6cm below and to the right of my belly button. It's an oval about the same size.

Then as I got older and grew, it moved as I stretched.. Now it's still the same size but it's probably 10cm above my belly button and the same to the right. It like migrated

The ladies be all about the belly button freckle
I like to show them it's migratory path

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A funny thing about my last son.
I craved coffee with him, it also kept me from morning sickness when I worked at school. But, when he was born, he had a coffee mark on his thigh!
He even liked coffee very early on!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My birthmark is on my left arm, almost in the crease of my arm at the armpit. It is the shape of a mitten, which looks like the state of michigan, which is where I was born..funny coincidence...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have a birthmark on my right shoulder, which is the most visible, one on each arm a few inches above my wrists, and what my mom calls a stork bite that you can't really see very well anymore.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My left thigh right below my a$$!!!
seriously

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
A funny thing about my last son.
I craved coffee with him, it also kept me from morning sickness when I worked at school. But, when he was born, he had a coffee mark on his thigh!
He even liked coffee very early on!

2 of my cousins have birth marks that look like coffee stains...lol pretty cool

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helsminki
I've got a birthmark the size of a two pence piece on my right bum cheek! Dread to think how i was mortally injured in my previous life lol

Ha.. my daughter has this too.

Not sure how big the coin you described, but hers is the size of a quarter.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
On the outside of my left thigh.....it's shaped like Ireland.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Oh very cool topic.

I have a small brown like square (itsy bitsy) birthmark on my left calf. And i think its funny because I like it.
Feels like its apart of me.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have no birthmarks. never have. *cry*

wtf?:shk:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join