It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is your Birthmark?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have several dark freckles... one is on my upper cheek. The are on my arms?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I don't know if this qualifies - but I have a very LARGE freckle on the right side of my back.

I only let the initiated view it.

Woah..I have the same.
Mine is on my lower back, right side.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Because we're SISTERS, YOU AND I.

(for the record - I'm on a 24 hour sleep dep and just hit the lucid part...I cannot be held responsible for anything I write in the next two hours.)

[edit on 15/8/08 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have a faint red mark in the lower left corner of my left hand
May I ask why you want to know?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

...cause I am curious how many people have them in the same spots, and which kind...thank you!

Oh yea, and I am an Alien wanting to know who else has the mark!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hi all
Don't know if this qualifies but although I have blue eyes,my left one is both blue and brown. does this make me afreak?
Strange thing is that no-one notices until they've known me a while - shows how little eye contact we make until we feel comfortable.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ironorchid

That is cool, it could be a birthmark, I believe a mod here has a daughter with the same thing and her eyes are beautiful!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is weird. I have one that looks and is placed in the same spot as Prince. It is real small and I'm surprised I even found a prince picture to show as an example.

His on the left side while mine is on the right, but it is the exact same spot and size.

I didn't shrink the image because it would of been hard to see the mole/birth mark!

Wait, is there a difference in the two?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
mine's on my left arm. in the last pic i took you could see it very well.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Did you know during the inquisition that dark birthmarks and dark freckles were considered proof of being a being a witch? They were called witche's mark, witche's teats, or devil's marks. They had witch prickers that went around sticking needles into mostly women. If they were pierced and didn't bleed they were a witch. Many were made to make it so they wouldn't bleed.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can't say, you all might laugh at me and then the ATS Police, umm I mean thoes super nice Moderator guys would come and get me.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
you are really curious givenmay

had to examin myself for birthmarks
there are some minor ones of which i am not sure whether they might be freckles

one is close to my groin - a big one! about 0,2 inches, another one smaller on my upper belly and one at my outer left knee and one round at my right upper arm
all can be felt when stroking the skin

some people think birthmarks are dangerous due to cancer
but i won.t get in that!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I believe I don't have one. My dad said that he never saw one on me, I never saw one on myself and my husband hasn't seen one on me. My son also doesn't have one, hmm, kinda weird.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well I dont have a birthmark. Actauly........ I wonder how many people in the world have one and how many dont ??

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I dont real y have a birth mark...

My oddest feature is...
On my left foot, on the inside of it, below the Hair line, there is ONE pore that grows a hair... Its like 2 inches lower then ANY OTHER HAIR on my foot...

Its odd, i don't get it... i can pull the hair out, but it grows back in a couple weeks...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have a rather large head shaped one on my shoulders.

I once saw a doctor about getting it removed and they still wont let me out of this hotel
and they stick needles in my bum when I shout

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have a strawberry mark on my left knee and a heart shaped brown birthmark on my right thigh.

Edit to add:
I forgot I have a white tuft of hair at the nape of my neck. It was there even as a child, but the rest of my hair has turned white in the past 5 years.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by raven bombshell]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
on my right testicle.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Mine's behind my left knee, it looks like an index finger and middle finger next to each other, its about 1 1/2 inch, then there's another one further down, it looks like a 1 inch wide drip of something brown... wait...that IS a drip *looks up and screams*

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eye open doors
Did you know during the inquisition that dark birthmarks and dark freckles were considered proof of being a being a witch?

Thats interesting, my daughter has the same Heart Shaped mark her dad has but, on the calf where mine was!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join