It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIT makes thE "OC Weekly"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

What is funny is that Alpo thinks it was a "hit piece." The author poked fun at them throughout the entire article making them look like loons.

That is the exact definition of a "hit-piece"!

He virtually ignored the evidence and focused on us personally and 9/11 truth movement gossip instead.

This is to be expected from the media.

This is just the first one but we know there will be plenty more where it came from as attention to the conclusive hard evidence we have obtained continues to grow.

But guess what?

It most certainly WILL get people to go to our website look further into it themselves out of pure curiosity if nothing else.

Plus all the increased attention to the article from pseudo-skeptics only helps.

As the saying goes......no publicity is bad publicity!

The piece was rife with inaccuracies, omissions, and distortions.

We'll have a complete official response fully exposing Nick Schou's shoddy journalistic tactics soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

The piece was rife with inaccuracies, omissions, and distortions.

We'll have a complete official response fully exposing Nick Schou's shoddy journalistic tactics soon.

I thought it was hilarious Craig. The journalist just confirmed what 99.99 percent of us already knew.

I can't wait for your "official response".... this will be a hoot.... was he at the Pentagon too with the USA Today journalists that are secret agents???

Hahhahahahahah

"Hi Alpo, it's me Craig".... "This really you Craig? I hear clicking... i bet it's USA Today tapping my phone lines again!"

"Dude, hang up and call me on your mom's phone."

"I can't, I'm sleeping out in the tree fort tonight."

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

That is a perfect example of Nick Schou's dishonesty and false reporting.

Notice how he claims we said our phones WERE tapped but doesn't quote us making the claim.

Because we didn't say this and Nick Schou lied.

We did say we heard clicks when talking with Pickering shortly after the first trip which is true but Pickering ALSO heard them and HE was the one who was acting spooked out by it.

We suggested that Pickering was doing that to deter us and when Schou finally does quote us about it you can see that this is what we really said but it was after he already lied about us definitively claiming our phones were tapped.

We never said it proved our phone was tapped, only that we heard the clicks and that Pickering was acting spooked by it.

Pickering most certainly WAS acting plenty spooked about the clicks at the time but Schou failed to ask him about this or simply chose to misrepresent what we said as a means to falsely attack us.

This is just one of many distortions and lies by Schou.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

See how crazy it sounds after you read it?

Alpo did say Mike Walters is somehow in on it.

lmfao

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Craig,
Please please for the love of sanity stop!!
Your paranoia is growing with every post .
NOT EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET YOU!
he watched your video and gave an opinion.
You may not like it but crying about it wont change that.
The truth community is laughing at your bro, not with you.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
In regard to hearing clicks on the phone, I know that whenever my wife is on the phone and I (inadvertantly) pick up the phone and then hang up she hears the clicks and comments on it afterwards. So clicks on a phone can in fact mean that someone has joined in on the line.

And as far laughing. I don't think that the family of that navy photographer that commited "suicide" after interviewing with CIT is doing much laughing. If one really saw what one is reporting it is sobering to be a witness. For every DA knows that key witnesses have a nasty happen of having accidents.

Finally, ridiculing the fact that the government might be keeping tabs on CIT is circluer reasoning. For if 911 is in fact an inside job then one would expect that they would keep tabs on CIT. So merely ridiculing the idea that they might be keeping tabs is just another way of saying that it wasn't an inside job, and adds nothing to that premise as to its credibility for it is merely a correlary that comes from that premise. For one can just as easily argue that if it were an inside job one would expect planted disinformation agents.

Thus there are two basic scenarios, it wasn't an inside job and thus the idea that there are planted agents would be infact laughably unlikey. Likewise it was an inside job and in that case it would be just as laughlably implausible that there would not be any planted disinformation agents for surely that would be part of the plan to plant false informers, I am sure that is a SOP for any Psy Ops.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Craig,
Did you SERIOUSLY take that off of Lloyds cab?
Did he give you permission?
I mean after being caught by Mike W trying to secretly tape record him, I wouldn't put it past you to steal that from Lloyd.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What does this have to do with 911 again?

Bloggers fighting? Come on, give me a break. Theres plenty of threads around here that havent been debunked, resorting to a thread dedicated to ad homenim?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

He virtually ignored the evidence. ..

WHAT evidence?

Are you are talking about your convoluted and twisted circumlocution of cherry-picked witness statements that are then further gnarled and gerrymandered into a misshapen pretzel of lexicology that in no way, shape or form comes even remotely close to resembling the original intent of those you interviewed?? THAT evidence?

Schou nailed it perfectly when he said "ThePentaCon includes no evidence of anything whatsoever, just a lot of questions and innuendo set to an ominous hip-hop beat."

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
For if 911 is in fact an inside job then one would expect that they would keep tabs on CIT.

I you and the CIT Boys really think for a moment that they are *that* important that the Feds are gonna (or have to) keep "tabs" on them, you are more delusional than I thought and that would be tough.

Go read that OC Weekly article again. It shows these fools for what they are - huckstering charlatans who just want to sell DVDs.

The gubbmint is not keeping "tabs" on them. Its absurd to even think so. They are not important, regardless what they (or you) think.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Interesting twist on the CIT's cry that Nick did a hit piece on them.
Nick is known to speak out regarding government corruption and even printed an OPEN LETTER to the Orange County DA telling him

So please, Tony, the next time you talk about this case—maybe when you release that report you’re promising us—please do us and yourself one favor: Just admit it that you don’t have the balls . . . ahem, the political will to bust a deputy for what looks an awful lot like a deputy-assisted—or at least deputy-ignored—murder.

www.ocweekly.com...
It would seem that this would be the LAST GUY that would do a hit piece against the CIT.
It would seem this is yet another case where CIT seems to think that EVERYONE is out to get them.
I am reminded of Ozzy.....

Finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind!
people think i'm insane because I am frowning all the time!

All day long I think of things
but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
if I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me, occupy my brain?
Oh yeah!

I need someone to show me
the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true
happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh
and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel
and love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words
telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
I wish I could but it's too late

[edit on 19-8-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Go read that OC Weekly article again. It shows these fools for what they are - huckstering charlatans who just want to sell DVDs.

Even tho the dvd is free?

The thread pertaining to this has yet to be debunked. Full of solid information and more research than anyone in this thread has done.

If at first you cant succeed try try again...

becomes...

If at first you cant debunk ad, ad homenim.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
Even tho the dvd is free?

The North Side Flyover

2 DVD set - Thanks for your pre-order

Price : $20.00

Get both DVDs for one low price. Will ship by August 22nd - Thanks for your pre-order

Price : $30.00

Eyewitnesses Speak, Conspiracy Revealed

Price : $15.00

Just because they offer it for free doesn't mean they don't want to get some pocket scratch from some duped fool who is stupid enough to pay for it.

Did *you* pay for the DVDs, btw?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

What is funny is that Alpo thinks it was a "hit piece." The author poked fun at them throughout the entire article making them look like loons.

That is the exact definition of a "hit-piece"!

He virtually ignored the evidence and focused on us personally and 9/11 truth movement gossip instead.

Then prove him wrong by answering the questions:

1. Where are the eyewitnesses to a flyover away from the Pentagon, Craig?

2. Where is the flight path away from the Pentagon, Craig?

If you can't provide the evidence there is no evidence he could ignore.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Man this just keeps getting better and better
blogs.ocweekly.com...

The story also reported that the two people behind this DVD, Craig Ranke and Aldo Marquis, have managed to alienate numerous other 9/11 "truthers," most notably Dylan Avery of "Loose Change" fame, and Russell Pickering, who also worked on the movie. According to Ranke and Marquis, Pickering is a government agent sent to discredit the 9/11 movement, an accusation they also level at any eyewitness who contradicts their unproven flyover theory, particularly former USA Today reporter Mike Walter, whose only crime seems to be that he hosted Ranke and Marquis at a barbeque but refused to submit to an interview after he realized that Ranke was tape-recording him.

As I've already told Ranke and Marquis--and their fellow researcher Captain Bob from Pilots for 9/11 Truth--I'm interested in evidence, not innuendo. If they or anybody else reading this blog can provide any actual evidence showing what happened to the American Airlines jet they claim didn't hit the building--like the current whereabouts of the crew and passengers--I'll be the first to report it. Meanwhile, anyone who's interested in rehashing the debate can feel free to comment here.

It seems that Captain Bob is not at all happy and is turning into a stalker requesting that is fellow

ok troops, please try to fish out Nicks number. I'll be working it on my end as well. Dont hesitate to post his contact number here if you find it. If you find his cell, please send it to me via PM. Do not post it here. As much as the man is a slimeball, he still has a right to privacy... to an extent

Gee thanks Captain Bob for clearing that one up I had no idea that Nick had a right to privacy.
Please someone get Captain Bob the psychiatric help he so so needs!
This guy is a complete psycho.

Oh ya and YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of how this is NOT AT ALL about getting this evidence to a court BUT it is about ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

I agree with painter, however i also agree any publicity is good publicity. Case in point, our hits coming from thepentacon.com... increased since the article hit, which means the article increased your hits, which means people dont take "Schou" at his word and are looking into the information presented.

When hit pieces like this get published, be ready for a wave of new visitors and be sure to have a counter argument ready for them to see. Because they will come... and that is why i say, "Good job"...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Man this just keeps getting better and better
blogs.ocweekly.com...

And are they ever getting the comments they deserve.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The are getting their arses handed to them.
I think that the CIT craves abuse.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
The are getting their arses handed to them.
I think that the CIT craves abuse.

Now Balsamo has published e-mails between the three stooges and Nick Schou. It only makes Ranke, Marquis, and Balsamo look worse.

Amazing.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

It only makes Ranke, Marquis, and Balsamo look worse.

Come on now, get with it. Balsamo is now Captain BoB!

He is Captain of the "guides who lie" at pfft. He can't be an Airline Captain because he doesn't have the required certificate. He needs an ATP rating which he doesn't have and even his commercial certificate expired in ~2003 because his medical lapsed.

The NWO is going to stop paying you unless you get the terminology right!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

OMG... For the first time I feel sorry for CIT. Look at the desperation in their e-mails. Look at (trying not to laugh) "Captain Bob's" e-mails. Pure paranoia!

RIP CIT

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join