It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIT makes thE "OC Weekly"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
LOL now one of their political reporters Gustavo "ask a Mexican" Arellano is digging at them
blogs.ocweekly.com...

More than the news of disgraced ex-sheriff Mike Carona's indictment, more than a battle over Mater Dei pedo-apologists, the most-commented post in Navel Gazing history is Nick Schou's recap of Internet reaction to his recent cover story on some 9-11 Truthers. This record wouldn't have been possible without cover boy Craig Ranke (drop the pretentious "CIT" label, Craig: what are you, a doctor of divinity?), who contributed an obsessive 23 comments, all trying to assert Nick libeled him and fellow honorific wielder Aldo Marquis. When I asked Craig to detail specifically how Nick libeled the two, not only did he comment back, but he emailed me the comment as well. Bit OCD there, aren't we?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Oh man it is getting better and better.
Hey listen skeptics better not say Craig has no evidence......
He might sue you for libel!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
blogs.ocweekly.com...
Craig and Aldo are suing Nick and Aldo is suing me!
I feel soooooo special!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by jthomas

It only makes Ranke, Marquis, and Balsamo look worse.

Come on now, get with it. Balsamo is now Captain BoB!

He is Captain of the "guides who lie" at pfft. He can't be an Airline Captain because he doesn't have the required certificate. He needs an ATP rating which he doesn't have and even his commercial certificate expired in ~2003 because his medical lapsed.

Now it's all beginning to make sense - his medical lapsed.

Join the effort to ask Captain Bob, Ranke, and Marquis to end their nonsense and apologize to the victms' families. See comments section.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So CIT is bogus becasue they take money.

Using your own logic OC is bogus.

And yet you continue to personally attack someone which is blatantly against the TOS.

And you contuinue to fail to debunk their actual work.

An amount of research you yourselves have failed to accomplish.

Simply pathetic.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
So CIT is bogus becasue they take money.

Using your own logic OC is bogus.

And yet you continue to personally attack someone which is blatantly against the TOS.

And you contuinue to fail to debunk their actual work.

An amount of research you yourselves have failed to accomplish.

Simply pathetic.

I know you're upset that Craig and Aldo have conceded that they have no eyewitnesses to a flyover nor are they able to produce a flight path away from the Pentagon, but, if it makes you feel a whole lot better, you can contribute to their travel expenses to Washington, DC.

Americans everywhere are asking Craig, Aldo, and their baggage handler, Rob Balsamo, (there is one huge load of CIT baggage, I can assure you), to publicly apologize to the victims' families and to the American people, on Sept. 11, 2008, in front of the impact location of AA77 at the Pentagon.

CIT could use your financial contribution. Jprohet420, please contribute if you have any sympathy for CIT at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

Did anyone see the quote from Alpo where he said:

(I am paraphrasing)

"Did the pieces of DNA at the Pentagon see the plane fly south of the citgo?"

Nice guy huh?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I know you're upset that Craig and Aldo have conceded that they have no eyewitnesses to a flyover nor are they able to produce a flight path away from the Pentagon, but, if it makes you feel a whole lot better, you can contribute to their travel expenses to Washington, DC.

As I have pointed out the only video evidence released to the public supports their research and not the OS. I'm not upset about anything they did or did not do.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
GOOD!
Does this mean that the CIT can count on you to bring their evidence to a court?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

As I have pointed out the only video evidence released to the public supports their research and not the OS. I'm not upset about anything they did or did not do.

As reality has instructed you, Craig and Aldo have acknowledged they cannot prove a flyover. Where have you been?

1) NO flyover eyewitnesses anywhere in the Washington, DC vicinity.
2) NO flight path away from the Pentagon.

I know reality is tough for you to accept are you really going to contradict CIT?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by jthomas

Did anyone see the quote from Alpo where he said:

(I am paraphrasing)

"Did the pieces of DNA at the Pentagon see the plane fly south of the citgo?"

Nice guy huh?

CIT's desperation is in full view now. Even their supporters are now aware of the CIT fairy tale. Craig and Aldo have no way out of the contradictions their layers of stories have produced.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CITAs the saying goes......no publicity is bad publicity!

And with this my suspicion has been confirmed
Bad choice of words dude concerning the topic in which you are seeking to gain your publicity. I don't care what your reasoning for writing the above statement.

Unlike the other poster in this thread who thinks that your theory has not been debunked, I have seen otherwise.. both on this board and yours and I have watched you make bold statements when you are SHOWN POINT BLANK that you are wrong such as "I don't care" blah blah.

You are a fraud and you are using a wound that still cuts deep with SOME ppl in this country to boost your name. I wonder sometimes how you continue to face yourself in the mirror each morning.

The best thing that I can say that you have done for me personally is to get me to realize that ppl like you are full of *snip* and that if I wanted to know the truth (which is that terrorist flew planes into THREE buildings that day), I would have to do the research myself. Took me all of a week to find enough supporting evidence... and the evidence went against you (as you already are well aware of).

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Americans everywhere are asking Craig, Aldo, and their baggage handler, Rob Balsamo, (there is one huge load of CIT baggage, I can assure you), to publicly apologize to the victims' families and to the American people, on Sept. 11, 2008, in front of the impact location of AA77 at the Pentagon.

CIT could use your financial contribution. Jprohet420, please contribute if you have any sympathy for CIT at all.

Cite your source please.

I would point out the fallacy in your logic but there is no logic present, only malice. Maybe someday when you attain a higher understanding of the events of 911 than the JR High standard you have set in this thread you will be worthy of responding to again. Good day.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

You are a fraud and you are using a wound that still cuts deep with SOME ppl in this country to boost your name. I wonder sometimes how you continue to face yourself in the mirror each morning.

Great post sir! I agree wholeheartedly regarding this group of charlatans. CIT and PFFFT are not interested in all the evidence.

The only thing I do give Craig & Co. credit for it they went there. They actually talked to people. but that is where it ends. You see, they are not looking for the truth, they are looking to solidify an conspiracy. Their goal is focused only on this. Think about it. If they were to find witnesses to disprove their flyover theory, do you think they would post it? Not a chance in hell. Although I don't have any proof, I strongly believe that this has already happened.

CIT & Co know that although we like to prove them wrong, we will not waste our time and or money to go down there to interview witnesses. This or coarse would be redundant, seeing that we all know by the evidence what happened.

I would like to know that while they were out there,(4 times I believe) they did not visit the fire stations. Why they didn't interview the 100's of first responders. Why didn't they interview some of the MANY civilian contractors that were there? Who knows, maybe they did?

Another point I'd like to make. Some CIT backers ask why we are so determined to focus on them and prove them wrong. That they must be "on to something." It's not they they are on to something, it's that they make themselves available. Craig and Rob Balsamo are on here where they can be confronted. I assure you, it Steven Jones, Alex Jones, Richard Gage, or other "truther" leaders were members here, their work would be heavily scrutinized as well. (more so than CIT and PFFFT)

The OC Weekly writer did a great job exposing them for what they are.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Great post sir! I agree wholeheartedly regarding this group of charlatans. CIT and PFFFT are not interested in all the evidence.

The only thing I do give Craig & Co. credit for it they went there. They actually talked to people.

But you didn't. that makes them more interested in the evidence than you, which is what your complaint is in the first place.

The OC Weekly writer did a great job exposing them for what they are.

Via character assassination, your favored (possibly only) form of 'debunking', which of course is not a valid method to begin with.

It becomes apparent that "birds of a feather flock together".

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurtI would like to know that while they were out there,(4 times I believe) they did not visit the fire stations. Why they didn't interview the 100's of first responders. Why didn't they interview some of the MANY civilian contractors that were there? Who knows, maybe they did?

I have wondered this same thing... wonderED being the operative word in this sentence. It has become apparent that only the witnesses who had bits and pieces of their story that would corroborate their theory were being displayed. Suspicion confirmed many times over once I searched out the witnesses testimonies presented in an unbiased manner.

As for Alex Jones, his heart started in the right place. I knew him personally and back when the tragedy at Waco took place, he was in it for the ppl and not for any personal agendas. This obviously has changed.

I don't understand anyone that would play off of horrible events using ppl's fear and sorrow for their own personal gain. It is sick and any chance that I can see these morons being put in their place is a pleasure I like to indulge in. I enjoy these threads immensely

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

But you didn't. that makes them more interested in the evidence than you, which is what your complaint is in the first place.

The only "evidence" they are interested in is what they try to fit in their impossible puzzle. That's it. I am interested in the evidence. I have read, listened, and watched all that is out there. CIT and Co IGNORE anything that disproves their ridiculous fantasy.

Via character assassination, your favored (possibly only) form of 'debunking', which of course is not a valid method to begin with.

The character assassination was done a long time before they were exposed on a somewhat main stream media outlet.

It becomes apparent that "birds of a feather flock together".

I was thinking the same thing... Craig, Alpo, Balsamo.... what a flock!

Mod note: Please call members by their real name and don't alter it to something demeaning.

Civility & Decorum are Expected

[edit on 9/26/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I don't understand anyone that would play off of horrible events using ppl's fear and sorrow for their own personal gain. It is sick and any chance that I can see these morons being put in their place is a pleasure I like to indulge in. I enjoy these threads immensely

OT he told us about 911 before it happened. If he knew but was using it for personal gain that makes him bad but at least he told us.

You didn't tell us at all so that puts you lower on the food chain by your own standard.

Talk about morons being put in their place...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
All witnesses reported the exact same thing.

Nobody was covered up.

It is not our fault that 13 witnesses from 5 critical view points all independently corroborate each other and that our detractors can only resort to is faulting CIT for reporting what they said while spreading false innuendo about our reporting methods.

I know it makes people feel better for blaming us but we had nothing to do with it. If we did the witnesses would speak out against us for misrepresenting their accounts or they would retract their claims.

None have.

An article outlining 18 points of omissions, distortions, and blatant lies of OC Weekly reporter Nick Schou is available here.

Here is an 8 minute video response:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The only "evidence" they are interested in is what they try to fit in their impossible puzzle. That's it. I am interested in the evidence. I have read, listened, and watched all that is out there. CIT and Co IGNORE anything that disproves their ridiculous fantasy.

so you're a psycic now and can determine their motives? No thats just the sarcasm talkin. Seriously you do the same thing constantly.

The character assassination was done a long time before they were exposed on a somewhat main stream media outlet.

My bad, that makes it a valid form of logic.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by jprophet420]

Mod edit: Fixed quoting, and removed color which wasn't working. Let me know if this isn't what you wanted.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
for the love of god someone fix the colored text glitch before I go mad. thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join