It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce New Mexico..Is There A Secret Underground Base?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i have read a lot of info on what happened and what is actualy near dulce new mexico from this site and others and i was wondering if anybody has been to that town and can anybody give me any advice as to where we should go... i am currently planning an off road expedition with a couple of friends and we are planning to explore that area. yes, im takeing several cameras including video and infared and if i do get something, you can be sure i will post it here!!!

i recently looked on google earth and found something interesting, if you go to dulce new mexico and scroll south east of dulce, you can actualy see a very large runway for airplanes.........but no large buildings, just a couple of what looks like shacks. what is this runway used for? and how long is it? it looks VERY long!!! but its out in the middle of no where.

if anybody has any info about that area or if you have any opinions as to where we should explore or more important ,where we SHOULDNT go exploreing, please post it here................thanks

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
sorry!!!, i posted this in the wrong place!!!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by viperdave

Hiya sport, you might wanna ease up on the caps.

We can see you, trust me, you are being observed as I type.

We're not a caps kinda crowd.

Now to the new info you posted, tell us more.

[edit on 8/14/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think there's enough information out there to say with confidence that something is going on in Dulce. Obviously, not everything you hear is true. However, it's my personal belief that something out of the ordinary is going on there. Whether or not it's aliens working with the military, or anything along those lines, I don't know. It's certainly possible. I'd like to go out there sometime myself and check it out.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hey, sorry about the caps and sorry again about posting in the wrong place

im kindof new at this and realy love this website

im a very active 4x4 explorer, i have a great rig that can go just about anywhere and i love to explore new places. i have been all over the deserts here in calif and looking to go to dulce and "look around"

as i posted, i saw an "out of the ordinary" landing strip south east of dulce, im not saying its wierd, just that it seems very long and there are no big buildings near it, theres actualy a complex north west of it, but i think its a public complex due to the size of the parking lots around it

i have read everything about it here on ATS and some other websites, yea, some info is way out there but it seems to me that there actualy is something big going on out there and im looking for any other info that you kind people can give me about the place....(dulce and the "base" that is said to exist).....where is the base located?, what direction from dulce? as i said im takeing multiple cameras and will allways stay on public land and public roads, i dont want to get into trouble but if i see something, im recording it...............thanks people

be safe

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

there's nothing there.

the southwest is pretty and i'm sure it would be a lot of fun to drive around and watch the sunset and all that...but there's nothing going on there.

sorry chief.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
what do you have against caps? alot fo times I bump that button when I mean to hit the shift key and dont notice and I always see people very angered by the use of capital letters.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It is not unusual to see runways in rural areas They are used for crop dusting to even mail delivery to distant areas. Also, there are many private pilots who may live near the area.
A base needs a lot of support vehicles, from food to trash pick up. Try to look for vehicles coming and going from an entrance. That is why I am one of the skeptics for a lot of the underground base theories. Also, it would need to support a few thousand personnel and their families. They would be coming and going, especially on a weekend or holiday.

tigpoppa, typing in caps in considered to be an angry or shouted response.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Bring up google maps. Dulce, NM. Zoom in about half way, at the bottom of the screen on the left side, where it shows the mileage equivalence of one inch I.E. X amount of inches = x amount of miles, zoom in until that says 1 mile 1 kilometer. Put the city of Dulce directly in the middle of the map. now scroll straight south with the map, you should see a small lake on the map. Its SSE of the city. Once you have located the map zoom all the way in on the lake. Look in the water, that water looks awfully funny doesnt it? Do you see anything under the water? I mean ofcourse you can see the 2006 Google text as you can in any lake....however, look at any other small lake on google maps, does it look anything like that? First off, that looks extremely shallow, and there appears to be figures either in the water, or under the water somehow. Also, the long narrow road on the northwest corner of the lake, follow that south and keep going, youll find the extremely long runway that he was talking about. Now, with no apparent interstate anywhere near, capable of holding freight I.E. semis, delivery trucks etc. which would explain freight and cargo planes, and now surrounding buildings capable of supporting no more then 10 people, which would explain commercial airliners, what purpose would this runway serve? It appears to be more than a mile long, capable of supporting any size aircraft......or maybe spacecraft

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

It is not unusual to see runways in rural areas They are used for crop dusting to even mail delivery to distant areas. Also, there are many private pilots who may live near the area.

i see where your coming from with this....however, i saw the runway he is talking about right outside of dulce, NM. if you follow a small road on the south west corner of the city (on google maps) you can find it, extremely long narrow looking highway. Now, there are NO houses, hangers, residential neighborhoods, commercial buildings of any kind along this area. The airport is also extremely long, capable of supporting large scale aircraft. What civilian, living out in the middle of the nevada desert is using aircraft that big? And purpose would a cargo, or freight aircraft have with no surrounding civilization? And no means of transport to accommodate? Ofcourse if an underground base is indeed real, cant we agree that all of the housing, equipment, vehicles, etc. would also be underground as well? Im not arguing me point here, just a theory.....

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just remember if you go exploring around Dulce, much of the land outside of the city belongs to the Jicarilla Nation, and you need tribal permission to camp or explore there.

I haven't ever heard of anything but politeness from them, but be sure to ask first and tread lightly, because it is private tribal land.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Also if you are talking about the long 00/36 runway south of town, that is the Jicarilla Nation Airfield.

The airport could be used for official tribal needs and is perfect for twin-engine medevac aircraft.

No mystery here.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
it wouldnt be much of a secret if people new about it. Im guessing that many modern day advanced underground facilities are constructed in the same manner as tombs. this prevents the intelligence leaks by sealing off the individuals from contact with the outside world. Occupants are thus protected vice versa from the corrosive effects of the society these brave individuals are sworn to protect. Rising to the challenge cant be easy but with todays cell phones and micro cameras the only way to insure secrecy is to seal the individuals inside as drastic as it may sound its a lament shared by many.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLogic

There are no aircraft visible either. It could be that a plane carrying mail or cargo lands and takes off. If someone can get a picture of a big jet sitting on the runway, that would be more proof. It does make one thing that there are no hangers or any maintenance area (planes sometimes break down).
I am trying to give some possible explanations to the runway. I cannot rule out an underground base in the area, but the evidence is lacking.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
John lear spoke of an underground base around four corners, which is near Dulce, New Mexico.
He claimed to know the location and the way of entry was through a hotel, or a common building.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
There are no aircraft visible either. It could be that a plane carrying mail or cargo lands and takes off. If someone can get a picture of a big jet sitting on the runway, that would be more proof. It does make one thing that there are no hangers or any maintenance area (planes sometimes break down).
I am trying to give some possible explanations to the runway. I cannot rule out an underground base in the area, but the evidence is lacking.

You seem to be talking about 24N or Jicarilla Apache Nation Airport. There's no way it supports big cargo aircraft flying in or out.
It's listed at 7500 x 75 ft which isn't going to allow large aircraft at that altitude. The wheel weight limit looks set at 12,500lbs which is less than most large municipal airports.

You might be able to catch the fly-in there next weekend though

If I were looking for a secret base, I'd look north of there...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Following up on a post from MurrayTORONTO

Quoted From Another ATS Thread - Dulce Underground Base Alien War Question pg 9

The following is a list of questions that were directed to former Dulce Base Security Officer Thomas Edwin Castello approximately a year before his disappearance. They are followed by his responses:

QUESTION - When exactly was the Archuleta installation constructed?

ANSWER - I heard Dulce was started in 1937-38 by the Army engineers, enlarged over the years, most recent work was completed 1965-66 to connect tunnels to the Page [Arizona] Base, site of one of the older underground facilities. The four corners base is called PERICA. Most of the Native Americans living in that area are aware of that base, and could tell us about the underground life forms that frequently are spotted near those communities, Bigfoot, etc.

Q -- By what means was the installation constructed? Are you familiar with the alleged developments made by the Rand Corporation of a highly-efficient bore or mole machine capable of melting rock using nuclear powered wolfram-graphite tipped 'drill-cones'?

A -- According to several senior maintenance workers, part of it was blasted by nuclear devices in the sixties. There are sections, like the shuttle tunnels, that were formed by an advanced tunneling machine that leaves the tunnel walls smooth. The finished walls in those tubes resemble polished black glass.

Q -- By WHOM was the Dulce installation originally constructed?

A -- Nature started the caverns. The Draco used the caverns and tunnels for centuries. Later, through RAND Corporation plans, it was enlarged repeatedly. The original caverns included ice caves and sulfur springs that the 'aliens' found perfect for their needs. The Dulce caverns rival Carlsbad caverns in size.

Q -- Are the various electromagnetically-controlled air or space craft -- that have been seen leaving from and arriving at Mt. Archuleta -- manned by humans, the 'alien entities', or both?

A -- Archuleta Mesa is a minor area... the craft leave and are stored in five areas. One is SE of DULCE, one near Durango Co., one at Taos, N. M., and the main fleet is stored at LOS ALAMOS.

Q -- Others have suggested that some of the entities below Dulce are not of 'extraterrestrial' ORIGIN, and that they are actually descended from saurian or reptiloid beings such as the Velociraptors or Stenonychosaurus Equallus -- a 'serpentine' race or races similar to that hinted at in the third chapter of the book of Genesis?

A -- Yes, some 'reptoids' are native to this planet. The ruling caste of 'aliens' ARE reptilian. The beige or white beings are called The Draco. Other reptilian beings are green, and some are brown. They were an ancient race on Earth, living underground. It may have been one of the Draconian beings that 'tempted' Eve in the Garden of Eden. Reptoids rightly consider themselves "native Terrans." Perhaps they are the ones we call the Fallen Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are considered the 'squatters' on Earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i want to thank everybody for there inputs on this subject, i happen to find that area very beautifull and will allways ask permission to tread on indian land and tread lightly.

to have an official air port for the tribe explanes a lot about the airport runway i see.......to me that makes sence to have one

thanks again people and as allways..........be safe

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The landing strip you see belongs to the tribe that is high in the mountains.......it is the newest runway and it is used as a base for fighting forest fires in that area. During any forest fire that is going on in that area it is the largest one that can be used. I worked in the Jicarilla Apache Aviation as a ranger and know that area like the back of my hand and scoured the tops and canyons of Archuleta mesa......I not once say any UFO base there nor anything leading to anything that could be considered and underground base......

I did find an Alien body on top of Archuleta mesa...... I will be writing a blog about that soon. With proof that I was actually there and that I was a Ranger for the Jicarilla nation....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, Dulce is a very interesting topic. BTW: Where did the Section on Dulce go?

As much as this is a 'cool' topic, its not real! Believe me, I would love to be there, It seems cool. But as it is....................

Its fake, For goodness sake, a game was based after it! Ever heard of Half life, New mexico, Aliens, Workers liveing there! You get my point. BTW: HL is a great game made in the 90's!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join