It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto UFO's on film by buds84

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here is just some of the footage I said I would upload of the UFO's in Toronto.
These are just previews to the original higher quality video.

The quality is bad on youtube but at around 6:20 you can see the UFO's moving closer together, and again at 7:25, two smaller crafts come closer to the UFO I was focused on and the lights on them went dim for a sec, it doesn't show up that well on youtube at all but on the original video file you can see it clearly.

Warning: Bad language in 2nd clip.

Full Quality Stream Link 1

Full Quality Stream Link 2

This is just one part of footage from the last time I was filming I have about 6-7 hours total of footage but I can't show all at the same time the files are huge and take hours to rip. I have more footage of closer UFO's that look more clear. I will keep adding more as I rip the videos.

If someone has a host that I can upload the full 2 gig film to U2U me, I will give you a direct link to the original ripped video from yousendit.com which is how my friend sent me the files after he ripped them on his MAC for me.

Only problem is yousendit.com has a limit of 100 downloads so I can't give the link to everyone. If you want the link for the original videos to analyze them in full quality then U2U me I'll give links. Other than that wait till I can find a host so everyone can see the videos in full quality.

Edit to add Links.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thank you for showing the vid. However, I would like to know why in this age a telescopic lens isn't any better. All I see is a light blur which doesn't really show anything. Since I really don't know anything about telescopic lenses that is why I am asking this question.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The camera I use is not film studio quality so don't expect the best.
The closer I zoom, the worse the quality gets.

Basically what you see is kind of what you get, it's very bright shinny balls of light that are kind of pulsating into different colors.
They are so bright I don't think any camera can make out the crafts shape.

Also youtube is not making it any better so until anyone can suggest something else all I can provide is direct download links to the full quality footage.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
holy # dude.. Zoom out!

Weak vid.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If you attention span was more than 10 seconds you would see I zoomed out

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

hey buds84...i knew you'd come thru with the video ! been waiting...

very interesting footage thanks for posting.

kinda inconclusive as to what it is but i have seen three at the same time of something similar of the east coast of Florida. wish i had a camera at that time.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by buds84

hey buds84...i knew you'd come thru with the video ! been waiting...

very interesting footage thanks for posting.

kinda inconclusive as to what it is but i have seen three at the same time of something similar of the east coast of Florida. wish i had a camera at that time.

Yeah it's hard to tell exactly what it is until you start seeing little UFO's zaping around them, it's really hard to make out from the youtube quality but it's clear on the real video.
I'm starting to think putting it on youtube was a bad idea because it looks bad but I can't find a good host for the full video.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Good for you Buds. First for being a man of your word and second for not allowing others to pressuring/baiting/insulting you into living your live on their timetable.
Star/Flag/recommend for "applause".

That being said, at first glance it is difficult to comment on what we might have in this video.

However, let me be one of the first to say that, whatever the nature of the objects turns out to be. I believe that the video is "real", in the sense that you truly saw these lights, got your camera, filmed them, and posted them without manipulation.

Others might feel different, but in my book for what it's worth, you have earned yourself a lot of credibility, good faith, and benefit of the doubt.

[edit on 8/14/2008 by schrodingers dog]

[edit on 8/14/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks.
I understand it's hard to make out what exactly it is from this youtube version.
So if anyone wants the original footage in it's highest quality, where you can make out without a doubt objects flying around, U2U me and I'll give you a direct link.
Can only be clicked 100 times until I find a proper host that will allow me to upload 2 gig.

Forgot to add the reason I am showing this particular part of my footage is because it is what was filmed the night the original "Toronto UFO" thread was made.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Buds,

What part of the city were you in when you filmed this?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I would be very interested to hear what part of Toronto that video was taken in . I might have to dust off my camcorder now .

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Around Don Mills & Overlea.

It's called Thronecliffe park dr, you can see it on google earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You can see them anywhere in Toronto I think.
From ground level and using naked eye it seems to be flickering red and blue.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Added 2nd youtube clip.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yousendit.com links to full video tape.

download.yousendit.com...

download.yousendit.com...

1.52 gb

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thanks for finally posting them buds, been waiting to see these so I can compare them to what I've seen.

Sadly I don't think they're the same but it could just be the camera & zoom mixing the colours. My sightings have been a solid light without the flashing like a star does so not sure if I've seen the same UFO's you're seeing

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
On the file named 1.mov from the download link you can see strange movements at 18:10 and at 18:49 when I focus down to the bottom UFO and again at 19:12 you can see 2 other UFO's zoom close to the bottom UFO I was focusing, I didn't notice them while filming.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
When did you see those and at what time frame...

My girlfriend and I saw one over the eastern horizon this morning at about 10 degrees up.

Then we saw another one as I was going north on Bathurst around Elgin Mills.

The one at Eglin Mills was what others refer to "Cigar" shape.

I know there's lots of planes that turn in that area to make its way to the Toronto Air Port. But his one was no plane.

I even took shots of planes in the area for comparison....

My story is here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

The ones on these films are from Carabana weekend so it was August 2nd and 3rd, can't remember the exact time but they stayed in the sky almost all night.

I was filming on and off from 1 am to 5 am but these things are out almost every night in different parts of the city.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I almost died laughing at the commentary/arguments in the background of the 2nd video!! You guys should get a comedy sketch on the go, ATS Style.

...Still chuckling.

(oh yea, downloading the full video now.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join