It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama/Clinton ticket a SURE thing? OMG!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I just saw a blurb on ABC world news tonight that said Obama & Clinton are in complete agreement that her name SHOULD be on the Democratic ticket....
abcnews.go.com...

So......does THIS MEAN she is getting the nod for VP????

IS THIS TRUE?

If it is then Obama looses my vote.......hooking elbows with the Clinton/Bush/Clinton/Bush regime of the NWO is so FAR AWAY from CHANGE thats it is laughable.

What a friggen JOKE this has campaign has turned into...

IS this RELLY AND TRULY the democratic plan???
Billary on the ticket?
I could just cry............

SOMEBODY PLEASE tell me this is NOT true.

I will be voting for the Libratarian runner now for sure if it is.

ROM PAUL COME BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 14-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Fantastic premise for a sitcom, terrible idea for an administration. I really mean that.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I completely agree with you......

['scuse me while I go throw up)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Actually, her name is being placed into nomination at the convention as it should be, and as every man in Democratic party history's name has been no matter how few delegates he had received. The DNC and Obama's camp have tried for months to deny her both this vote and the respect she and her supporters deserve for the 18,000,000 votes she received in the primary contest.

Don't panic at the thought of her being chosen as Vice President; however, you may need to be a tiny bit worried that Super Delegates will come to their senses and choose her as the nominee since he is now the weaker candidate in the polls and is bound to lose to McCain in November.

I know her becoming the nominee will never, ever happen, I just like scaring Obama supporters, but the losing in November is pretty certain unless the Bilderberger's have decided he's their man.

By the way, I wouldn't vote for Obama even if she were chosen as his VP. I seriously hope that doesn't happen. My vote will go to McCain to cancel out an Obama vote.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Seeker Mom]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Something about too many cooks in a kitchen situation. And one of the "cooks" is Billy walking around commando in his bathrobe, a pint of ice cream in one hand, high fiiving the staff with the other, and making policy suggestions on the rare occasion when he's not texting old enemies to rub their nose in it.
If we can find a way to distract Bill for the next eight years, it would be a great ticket.

[edit on 8/14/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The article actually has a statement to allay your worries.

It is also apparent that Clinton is not being seriously considered as a running mate for Obama.

It seems more like a symbolic way to get the loyal Clinton supporters behind Obama, instead of letting them feel ignored. It's probably a good idea to unite the party.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

OH thanks HEAVENS for that Seeker.........you have made me feel much better.

top topics

join