It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do they stop a space shuttle in space??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't believe that you have a degree in physics while demonstrating such a lack of understanding of Newtonian dynamics and kinematics. I just can't see it.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

I posted something to gain people attention nothing more, nothing less and it just goes to prove that even the simplest of theories are still debated in physics.

I do not think that we are based on laws that make sense yet and I have argued many a case with teachers.

It just seems ludicrous that a human being can state a mess of theory to explain everyday things.

It is debated statistics and that is all it is.

I created a theory myself that was not proven wrong that conflicts with einsteins theory of relativity directly and I am awaiting the technology to implement it as well but there are many regulations preventing this.

This is what leads to me believing that we live in a controlled physics society and that was my point here.

Prove me wrong please because I have a harvard backing but my views go directly in conflict because I believe that physicians are textbook followers especially in these times.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

XXX....a 'physician' is actually a person who practices medicine.

Perhaps you meant to say 'physicist'??

Irrespective of that little mistake, I (and I imagine others) am/(are) confused as to what pont you are trying to make.

The physics at work here are clear....otherwise, we would never have been able to send all of the robotic spacecraft to just about every major body in our Solar System. Nor would we seriously consider a new manned program to return to the Moon, and ultimately to Mars.

However, those who just can't seem to understand (and who likely ALSO think that the Chinese are "faking" it too) should just pull the covers over their head and stay in bed.

But, before you do that, please get a cable TV service and make sure to watch PBS and the Science Channel...perhaps something will break through.....

<< 2  3  4   >>

join