It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mabye we are alone...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ok yes i am a noob so spare me your slandering.Also I dont care.
excuse me if I spell anything wrong.Im am a 16 year old high school grad who thinks he knows it all.
Me being a firm beleiver in MY GOD father of Jesus Christ.I find it hard to believe we came from monkeys and that aliens are our celstial neighbors.

So there are many questions concerning aliens.
1.Where they come from?
2.Where they originated?
3.Why they resemble us, slightly?
4.how they are so advanced?
5.Also if there so advanced why would they take intrest in a primetive species like us?

After days of searching threw threads on many websites, and reading many theories and testamonies of actuall encounters, I may have a idea of "The truth".Ok mabye not the "truth" but I am right about this just as much i am wrong about this.I will be corrected when E.T.emails me back....Ok know for my hypothesis.

My first question cant be awnserd.
At least now.

The 2nd question can be awnserd by two words.

Planet earth.

My 3rd question is awnserd with.

They are us.

My 4th question can be awnserd with.

Traviling millions or even billions of light years takes time.With time comes growth and change and of course advancemnent of technology.
(considering there already flying around space)

My 5th question is awnserd with.
It is a visit home.Also a check up on the human race's status.
(Yes we are efficiently killing ourselves)

Now as to how I came to these conclusions.

I am pretty much stating that these aliens are just very advanced forms of ourselves.
Take all things that cant fully be explained into consideration.
See how adding these life forms to the equation seems to balance it out.

We will begin with The three largest pyramids located in the valley of Giza consist of the Great Pyramid of Khufu, the Pyramid of Kafhre and the Pyramid of Menkaura. Each Pyramid is a tomb dedicated to a different king of Egypt.I find myself entirely sceptical about two such studies which have been published in recent years: firstly, Robert Bauval’s theory that the Great Pyramid’s shafts were aligned on certain stars, e.g. Sirius and Al Nitak in Orion; and secondly, Kate Spence’s theory that the Egyptians used the circumpolar stars Kochab and Mizar for the alignment of all their pyramids to true north. Both of these theories, it should be noted, support the orthodox theory that the Great Pyramid was built by Khufu c. 2450 BC.
Is it possible to actually build these pyramids with man power alone ?
The Pyramid of Khufu has a base which covers roughly a nine acre area (approximately 392,040 square feet)
it is almost fubar to think that man had alone, created these monuments even if the flooding of the Nile would support the claim man could possibly transport stones almost up to 16 tons.

Excuse me for poluting you with so much.
(Must cut this short my boss is inbound)

Then theres Stone hedge and many other anomolys that can easily be awnserd if we were to just add them to the equations.

Mabye we are alone in the universe.

Also the theory of Aliens helping us doesnt seemed so far fetched if we would just accept the fact they are us or at least at one point in time were.....

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dutchmastazero
Maybe we are alone in the universe.

It's possible. We haven't found anybody yet. And we have absolutely no clue as to how a bunch of random chemicals can randomly form into a living, replicating cell. Life might be just such an astronomically improbable fluke that we might be the only game in town.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You are expressing your own opinions,which is fine.Yet we would be ignorant to think we are alone in this large solar system,and these numerous galaxies what makes humans so smart and special to be the only life form on Earth,and if that was true why are we killing each other and our world,Hopefully the answers will unfold soon enough,Hopefully for our benficial existance.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am pretty much stating that these aliens are just very advanced forms of ourselves...

That's very insightful young feller and one I keep as a possibility. If time travel becomes so routine as to be recreational activity in the future, then why not check back on ourselves 'the way we were'.

More seriously, they may have played with genetic engineering, and found out the hard way not to play God, and are seeking good, uncontaminated genes from us to repair whatever disaster they brought upon themselves.

It makes sense in a way, as they would source the latest genes available before genetic engineering became commonplace, which strangely enough is OUR time...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Very intresting you say that...

the part about time travel...
they maybe perfecting themselves before they evolve to be so ugly.
Or because they are weak and subject to somthing we may find ordinary..

What if they had taken a planet like mars and made it habitable.
planted us here, in mabye cave man form(stupid but strong) and just let our natural selection create a super race....

Q the music please: DON DUN DUMMM

[edit on 14-8-2008 by dutchmastazero]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sry don't believe this one............this is getting a little weird.
What have you been smoking??

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway
Sry don't believe this one............this is getting a little weird.
What have you been smoking??

c'mon man we're above that here, hear him out. Ridicule, or fear of it, has kept so many great inventions and ideas subdued. He just might, be 100% right.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
We are "alone"!

There is no other creature in this universe like us.

It would be rather arrogant to assume that we are the only intelligent life in this universe, and I use the word intelligent very loosely!

Though, I believe that other life forms may be so far removed from what we think life should be we may not be able to either understand it or recognize it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Yet we would be ignorant to think we are alone in this large solar system[...]

So you're one of those people who thinks that if I have a red ball in a box, and I don't know how it got there, if I get a really, really big box, there's bound to be another red ball in there somewhere. Interesting logic.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Alarmist2012
It would be rather arrogant to assume that we are the only intelligent life in this universe, and I use the word intelligent very loosely!

It would not be less arrogant, but simply wrong to assume that there is intelligent life somewhere other than Earth. Or life of any kind, for that matter. We have no proof of it. We don't have any idea how life begins in the first place.

Are you another one of these "size automatically creates life" folks? Or are you more of an "our foolishness and/or arrogance automatically creates life elsewhere" person? Because we can be as arrogant as we want, you know, and that still doesn't mean there's life anywhere but here.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Me being a firm beleiver in MY GOD father of Jesus Christ.I find it hard to believe we came from monkeys and that aliens are our celstial neighbors.

Here is a question for you, lets say for example that Aliens are NOT US from the future and they indeed are a different form of beings from different galaxies...from you quote above, being a believer in GOD, do you think god would be so selfish as to ONLY create us Humans, even though he created a humongous universe which is still expanding?

GOD isn't selfish, and I know you will agree with that, so suppose Alien did exist and are not ourselves, will your believes change about GOD? And would you question then, who did GOD created first, Aliens or Humans?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

And would you question then, who did GOD created first, Aliens or Humans?

Interesting question, I asked that aswell in another thread, however did not find an awnser yet.

Note: up to now I don't believe in either, nor god nor aliens. With all the respect though for those who do..!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i have no proof like everybody
but i have the strong feeling that we are - hopefully - not alone in this universe - evrything else would be a waste
if regarding that it is nearly impossible that life created itself out of some carbon, oxygen, water and what else – but obviously it had happened, not only once but in a wide variety of species -then there is the question: why shouldn.t it have been possible at other planets

that we are not able to proof it yet, is not a proof that it isn.t possible or that other living beings in this universe are in existence
hopefully they are intelligent, but they don.t necessarily have to be human

but i am sometimes not even sure if real intelligent life is existing on this planet

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Storm_Indigochild

Interesting question, I asked that aswell in another thread, however did not find an awnser yet.

Note: up to now I don't believe in either, nor god nor aliens. With all the respect though for those who do..!

This is my personal opinion on this one but, you should at least believe in a higher power, whether you want to call it GOD, or whatever it is up to you.

I strongly believe that we were created by some kind of higher divine power creating our higher selves, I do not believe we were created out of nothing because that would imply we are simply nothing....and we are not, we are intelligent human beings.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Ehm.. Like said, with all the respect for people who do believe in somekind of higher power..

I am sick of being in this discussion, respect me for not believing as I respect the people who do.

If I'd say very arrogant: that higher power is me, it is within myself as being me.. or in you as being yourself..

This would most probably not help the discussion.

NO, I DO NOT BELIEVE..! (part from the believe in myself)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Maybe we are alone in the universe.

It's possible. We haven't found anybody yet. And we have absolutely no clue as to how a bunch of random chemicals can randomly form into a living, replicating cell. Life might be just such an astronomically improbable fluke that we might be the only game in town.

Well, since we don't even have started looking closer on anything beyond our own solar system, or our own galaxy for that matter. It's absolutely to early to say that the possibility for life elsewhere is gone, or that the ods are highest of the earth beeing the only planet containing forms of life.

Not that I'm saying you're claming that, but in my opinion it's all to soon to starting trying to conclude anything. We need to explore much more of the universe before we can start figuring out of this big question. But since we haven't even walked our to our neightboors garden yet, but are stilling sitting on our porch we haven't even rocket the top of the iceberg in this matter.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Is it possible that we're alone in the universe? I hate to say this, but I guess the answer is yes. Unfortunately, we don't have any hard proof that there's other life out there. However, is it likely that we're alone? Not really. Why would life have formed only on one planet around a relatively average star? We do have some vague "evidence" to indicate that we're probably not alone in the universe.

Maybe we're alone, but probably not.

top topics

join