It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier The Liar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by free_spirit
[On the countrary Oz Wweatherman. Just read what I have posted in the Billy Meier
threads, use the search function. I sustain what I said about your post and these
two individuals Korff and Kentaro Mori, you know very well who they are so don't
pretend to ignore the facts. If you want to debunk Billy Meier go ahead and be my
guest but use at least reliable sources and evidences. And don't pretend to ignore
who CSICOP is just to justify yourself. Regards.

Ooooook then

If I was really working for CSICOP or whatever it is, do you really think I wouldve wasted an entire year here and 36 posts on other topics that have nothing to do with Billy Meier?

Maybe the evidence was flawed and biased, but at least it provides an alternative to Meier's own fraudlent and biased evidence

[edit on 14/8/2008 by OzWeatherman]

And speaking of fraudulent evidence what about “Captain Kal Korff” your immaculate
source of information? Your alleged alternative? Do you know who he really is?

Here read these links and find out about the eccentric “Captain” Korff.

redstarfilms.blogspot.com...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.cfz.org.uk...

kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

There's more about this folkloric character if you do bother to check the
Internet. Next time you better investigate your sources.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

thankk you for the link I am reading it right now to play some catchup. still though he seems a bit elevated here since Im not picking up on anything so confrontational that it rises to the level I see here. Im going to check into some of the external links and see what maybe lights these fires I see burning here.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
And speaking of fraudulent evidence what about “Captain Kal Korff” your immaculate source of information? Your alleged alternative? Do you know who he really is?...There's more about this folkloric character if you do bother to check the Internet. Next time you better investigate your sources.

Umm .. excuse me .. but at least one of the sources you posted said that Korff did "good work" on the Billy Meier story.

I also don't understand what Korff's (or anyone's) personal eccentricities have to do with whether or not Billy Meier is a fake.

Anything can be turned around. If someone is coming forward with "dangerous" disclosure and the PTB wanted to stop them without killing them, it is true that they might choose to make him look ridiculous so that no one would believe him. However, the fact that that is a possibility doesn't make it a reality, and it doesn't negate the possibility that some people will do anything for attention .. or are crazy.

Personally, I don't know much about Billy, but that wedding cake UFO sure does look hokey. In any case, everyone here has a perfect right to express their opinion whether you agree with it or not, and I think if I were you I'd tone down the "you better" garbage. It sounds like you are threatening the OP, and you don't appear to be a mod.

I'll even help you out, here's a much better way to say that and still get the message across. "If you wish to appear credible, you might want to investigate sources before using them."

Your level of agitation, the threatening posture, your use of emotional rhetoric, and your unnecessary emotional overtones are hurting your credibility.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I Agree Billy Meier is liar because he is Insults Every Religions including Muslim

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It's funny to me that this guy is a SUPPOSED "fake," yet, you all spend an inornate amount of time still trying to discredit him. To me, that speaks volumes, and it's not volumes that are resonating in the skeptic's favor.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join