It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doller bill pyramid. Eagle on the Doller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Ive read that the latin standz for NWO. Weird considering when it waz printed. Why a pyramid that iz n another country.? The all seeing eye?? We all know nothing gets past our gov right. Well i work at a school and was looking thru a book on egypt. I was suprised to find a pendant that belogned to someone named Horus. The bird is in the same pose as our eagle on the bill. This might seem crazy but why would we use those symbols. The pyramids give the diameter of earth in a almost perfect equation right??And why are there reptiles on the castles?? yea those dragons all aroung the casle?? The same kind of reptilian around the aztec pyramids?? The amount of man hours,and material cost it would take to build, why waste it on a reptile?? Maybe if some "Gods came from the SKY" said were up here, were your gods, so biuld us a monument with our faces around it. We will show you how your going to do it.
Maybe im crazy but i know there is a higher power who put everything here including the aliens and the planets.What do you think??

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Adolf Hitler has kept I contact with the alienates your ass AND you admited did not believes neah? + is do you really mean it , he aux contact the alienates pra catch the technology from them about to defeat the one 2ª war muudial , alas they he kept the disks flew well into deposited sub terraneos um he might give deposited is aright at the polo south , that's why nobody he goes la. THE ONE NASAL AND the USA ja know that there are I dial flew AND ETs ( is do you really mean it )[ AND this one evidence ], but they did not account pra the humanity as he goes come in well into panic all the world!!!! magic the whole planet remain by knowing than it is to there are I dial flew AND ETs???

we didn't is all by oneself at the across the board

we didn't is all by oneself at the across the board!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't feel my face!!

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Z i m]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Are both of you drunk? I can't understand a bloody thing either of you just said. Communication needs to be effective and clear in a text only format.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Haha, seriously though. I think a better question to ask is why somebody who claims to work at a school replace all 's' with 'z'? As for the first reply- what???

I feel like I took crazy pills or something. Maybe restate the post in an understandable fashion and we can get some understandable responses?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? The second post must have been a joke, but I was laughing so hard while I tried to read it. "Across the board!"

Seriously, watch that movie, then come back to this thread and read the first two posts.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
i dont under stand you are going to school and can't spell "dollar" are you in 2nd grade? or are you the janitor?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
kids today TSK
I least I can type properly . too many texts on their mobiles distort youngsters spelling and syntax. I think all posts should be examined and even if they have a valid point , should be returned to the poster for them to edit into proper spelled and punctuated ENGLISH....

join