It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Deception of Mankind

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I have watching ATS for a while now and come to a conclusion from some of the mindless dumb posts that are submitted. Someone asks a serious question or starts a thread and all they get is sarcasm,ridicule and pointless coments from people. So whats the point of ATS? why do you bother with your sarcastic,irrelevant comments?.
WE DONT CARE GET A LIFE

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Heya 1nL1ghtened

Unlike some of the cretins here I will not bash you for your beliefs even though I may not share them. Forgive me if I make points that may have already been made but I had to scan through all the replies fast because most of the argumentative tripe that was just meant to badger and belittle your paradigm was just too irritating.

There was NO WAY this thing was ours I don't care what anyone says.... heres where it gets dicey...I was elated...amazed...and happy...to be witnessing this object..so my mood was one of excitement. But as this thing was slowly moving away...I experienced the most dreadful feelings of utter, total and unabashed hatred coming from the occupants of this craft .

I find this interesting because first you were like…YAY a UFO, and as they left you were like….BOOO a UFO.

Perhaps these guys targeted you, zapped you up and did a very rude or horrifying examination of you, then dropped you back in your car, and poof…now you hate them. Maybe to your girlfriend or both. I really don’t know of course, but when I first read this it was the first thing that came to mind because this is common in many abduction scenarios.

. They hate you all and want you to die, horrible, painful deaths and suffer for eternity along with them. Satan has figured out a way to clone physical beings or shells from various animal and plant life to allow his minions to inhabit this physical plane to delude and fool mankind into searching for life on other planets...instead of taking care of our own here on Earth

When you mean Satan, do you mean an actual figure or fallen angel, or do you mean “the adversary” which can be many, or host of entities.

And if so, does someone like Satan need lessons in genetic engineering before he can do such things? And with this ability along with this agenda to make us all “die horrible and painful deaths” don’t you think it kinda odd that he didn’t make like a million lions and release them all over the populated world, or maybe some other terrible beast capable of a much quicker solution.

If this were a true plot by someone who holds this much power or genetics, why is it taking so long for him to reach his goals and why the lack of aggression as well all live our lives out semi peacefully while this plan of world punishment and destruction involve only a very small portion of the population. It just seems to me that this activity is

A. Not really meant to kill us at all because there are tons of abductees telling their stories alive and well.

B. A plan that is taking WAY too long and lacks the aggression to complete the mission

Good post…good read

thx for listening

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
u hate those creatures cause ur have surpress memories of wat they did 2 u. just wat till u suffer from the nightmares. thats when ur physical health is gonna go down the drain

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJelly
no im kidding. all of it. But I dont think its satan. I think the greys are real.

Ok, after all that... What are your real thoughts? This post (not just the quoted bit) leaves one unsure of you really think.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

A common trait of a skeptic is show me the proof and ill buy in. however through your recollection of events you share the collected qualities of mythology in religion. This thought structure is not identifiable with that of a skeptic in their inner workings of how the develop their conclusions. Questions without answers dont mean that skeptics just throw in the towel but that they seek a fundamental underlying answer that corresponds to a shared dogma that all can embrace in their beliefs.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I have always felt this way, but then again, I have had personal attention from the demons.

My experience is that they all have personalities as we do! I have had relatively good feelings around some spirits and felt very malevolent feelings from others.

I have believed for a very long time that all the spirits (evil and good) want to be known, they want attention! So they use the UFO facade to achieve that. I have seen them do things that cannot be explained through human reasoning. I also believe in multi-dimensional existences. They are highly more evolved than us and can achieve mystical experiences.

And no, I am not religious!! I used to be, but when you have the experiences that I have had - religion has nothing to do with it. Except they go into a different mode with religion: they become like angels of light!

They will go to any lengths to get attention. So what does that tell us about the earth? Why are we so important?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Great opening post 1nL1ghtened.

I VERY strongly feel theres a deception coming.....or is already here. For one thing, these 'things' have a massive IQ. We have not witnessed open contact, given good mundane evidence, seen a ufo travel from the black hole to uranus. So we are left with ALOT of speculation.

The ufo phenomina (sp?) seems to have more similaritys to the occult, then it does to Star Trek. Unfortunatly.
It would be cool if there was a good Vulcan like race out there, but it would be to hope against the evidence thus far.

Stay guarded is all I'm saying. If an alien race comes out and says "we bring peace, joy, love, and light" just be careful, you dont know the true intent. What you WANT to believe, and what is the truth, may very well be 2 different things.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It was interesting until the Bible was referenced at the end.

With all due respect, that is ridiculous on all accounts and serves neither religion nor people's awareness.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I do believe we have the closest to the truth in the Papers, if not, by far, the whole truth.

Do you have a link to see what is contained in those papyri? Would love to read them!

You can find them all here; the Apocryphon of John is always a popular one. It would be wrong to take them completely literally, of course, but the mythology reveals a greater truth.

As to exactly what they feed off of, Robert Monroe talks at length about "loosh" in the book "Far Journeys". Is it true? Probably not entirely.

Thanks for the links. I will be reading now. [smile]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

As a Bible believing Christian, I really appreciate your post. I absolutely believe that aliens and UFO's are demonic. Kudos to you for putting this out here even though criticism is inevitable. The Bible says that in the last days there will be scoffers and those who are willfully ignorant.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

hmm...

the reptilians are the demons from the bible..not the greys.

this Universe is moving up to 13d i think it was and most beings are of the light now..except for a couple factions of gresy /reps.

TPTW are now in a mad dash to steer us into fear to try and keep control of 3d...not going to work..lol

TPTW may try some end times moves,but higher powers are watching and a lot of us know the plans..

there is a God/creator force
we are all of God and when we move into 5d i dunno,but i hear amazing things

so there is a battle between good/evil going on...our brotheres & sisters & friends are wanting to help us,but there is free will and they want us to learn all that can be learned.

bottom line..the good always wins and so we shall!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
quick question

if the demons are showing themselves and working their mojo to get us then what and where are angels?

are they showing themselves in physicality too then how and who are they

not that I am trying to challenge the theories I just think it is a good question and would like anyones take on this side of the theory

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is not meant to be ridicule, but what you've layed out is a very unobjective perception of a very personal experience. Perhaps before announcing to the world that ET'S are actually demons you would consider the other limitless possibilities?maybe?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Before I begin I must apologize for neither having the adequate research nor personal experience in order to make a sound opinion on this matter. I'm not even entirely sure how I have found myself to this website. What I can offer however is a couple of question and a limited response. My first questions stems from the comments regarding the intelligence of these "other" beings. There appears to be a great need for many people to attempt and create a rationalization for the actions of these beings, yet I must admit, it seems almost counter-intuitive to do so. If these were creatures of such an astounding intelligence then wouldn't our attempts at understanding their actions seem to be highly improbable if not impossible? Albeit a poor analogy what would a caveman (say Homo Habillis) think if he/she were to view our common day society. If he/she were to see this, I would imagine that the inability to provide a rational justification would make the entire situation incomprehensible.

My second question, regarding the "intentions" of these beings being evil. Whether they are demons, or fall within any religious denomination I believe is purely subjective; although I deeply appreciate the conviction that you ascribe to the situation. But I am curious as to the connection between that which is incomprehensible, in terms of the ship itself, and the conflict within the psyche that ensued as a result. Because this was an entirely new experience that obviously defied the very framework of your social and moral fabric. Skepticism aside, I appreciated reading the detailed experience of your encounter.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic
quick question

if the demons are showing themselves and working their mojo to get us then what and where are angels?

are they showing themselves in physicality too then how and who are they

not that I am trying to challenge the theories I just think it is a good question and would like anyones take on this side of the theory

peace

Yes, excellent questions! I have pondered this myself, and this is what I found:

God allows mankind to learn mostly by firsthand experience... that the only way of life that will work is the way of life He reveals in His Word, the Bible.

That lesson will not be complete until ALL of humanity has learned that "every word" of God's revealed instructions is vital to our physical, mental and spiritual well being.

Matthew 4:4 (New International Version)
(NIV)

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God

Also...

Deuteronomy 5:29 (New International Version)
(NIV)

Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever!

No alternative way of life achieves God's purpose or ultimately leads us to happiness. God knows that if we are not allowed to feel or experience pain or suffering then we will not be able to distinguish between right and wrong. We will never grow or learn.

So, things are allowed to happen.. and because of our "free will" it is the only way we will learn... and in the "end times" He gives satan even more power...to be able to create great signs and wonders in the skies... part of which I believe we are all witnessing now.

So, to answer your question..I do believe that angels do interact with us in a specific and limited capacity but God holds them back to fulfill his prophecies to us..

Thank you for your very important questions..I hope this sheds some light on
this topic, and remember..I am still learning as well and will continue to until my time here is done.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 8/15/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

Yes, excellent questions! I have pondered this myself, and this is what I found:

God allows mankind to learn mostly by firsthand experience... that the only way of life that will work is the way of life He reveals in His Word, the Bible.

That lesson will not be complete until ALL of humanity has learned that "every word" of God's revealed instructions is vital to our physical, mental and spiritual well being.

No alternative way of life achieves God's purpose or ultimately leads us to happiness. God knows that if we are not allowed to feel or experience pain or suffering then we will not be able to distinguish between right and wrong. We will never grow or learn.

So, things are allowed to happen.. and because of our "free will" it is the only way we will learn... and in the "end times" He gives satan even more power...to be able to create great signs and wonders in the skies... part of which I believe we are all witnessing now.

So, to answer your question..I do believe that angels do interact with us in a specific and limited capacity but God holds them back to fulfill his prophecies to us..

Thank you for your very important questions..I hope this sheds some light on
this topic, and remember..I am still learning as well and will continue to until my time here is done.

interesting answer

so for example lets say the Fatima event was one of the angelic interventions to counter the alien presence as well as other more personal interventions

is this the line of thought your providing?

do you think there are "good " aliens that could be angels like these Pleadians and Andromedans who seem to be trying to help us out in a spiritual way?

from some of my readings these ideologies they present are awful holy and really compliment biblical thinking like the law of one series, in fact they sometimes seem a perfect match, just new age terminology

could this be an attempt to bring God's word (and they do observe god as well) to a struggling world searching for meaning lost in the context of ancient times?

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

TPTW are following the bible like a handbook...none of the end days stuff has to happen..

following the bible like a life plan is not good imo..heh..lots of programming in it

if enough people believe in it,it just may manifest itself..hehe,but whatever i'm going with the flow

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

so for example lets say the Fatima event was one of the angelic interventions to counter the alien presence as well as other more personal interventions

Nah, just another UFO encounter pulled off by those meddlesome custodial archons

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

Nah, just another UFO encounter pulled off by those meddlesome custodial archons

yup yup I have read this interpretation and it is impressive and the US attacks that followed does send a chill down the spine doesn't it?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join