It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Hell is going on in Cryptozoology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The Montuak monster...

Chupacabra in Texas...

And now Bigfoot found...

Dino sighting in Papua New Guinea...

All found within a month or two?

What the hell is going on?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I was wondering the same thing.......

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Cryptozoology and UFOs have always been synonymous. When I was a kid, any book that I read regarding UFOs also had sections about strange monsters. If bigfoot and other mysterious creatures exist, then UFOs are much closer to reality than ever before.

I really think the thing found in Georgia is a real animal. However I think it was created via genetic manipulation by a government funded team. The purpose is to further open people's minds to the impossible. You see, the end goal is to one day have a fake alien invasion which will then usher in a world government united in their corporate interests. People will more than likely believe aliens are attacking if prior to the event a 'real' Bigfoot is discovered.

I stated in another thread how the powers that be timed the conflict in Georgia precisely with the Olympics in order to have attention diverted for long enough to pass the point of no return. I also stated that

I honestly do believe, in the grand scheme of things, that it is no accident that today a superpower invaded a country with the same name as an American state. When Americans hear, "War in Georgia" they will inevitably first think of that state in the south.

Some people are being mentally prepared for trouble on US soil before it even happens (and this is one of the desired results of their multi-faceted plan). The event was planned, the timing was precise, and the purpose is solid - to control your mind and lead you where you normally wouldn't dare go. Whatever is gained in the meantime, otherwise, is a bonus.

The release of this creature into Georgia hunting territory guaranteed its discovery. It's discovery will lead to a different way of thinking. Different ways of thinking lead to the acceptance of much greater change.

These creatures are planted. They are real, but not really real, if you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
The Montuak monster...

Chupacabra in Texas...

And now Bigfoot found...

Wait...what? Are you saying that these have been substantiated?

AFAIK they're still classified as Cryptids. However, being a fan of the Crypto I'm not complaining about new activity.

I'm pretty sure we'll find a glitch in the Bigfoot found story. It still doesn't make the whole idea of 'searching for monsters' any less thrilling. It's all in the chase...and the gear...and, uh getting to wear cammo in the woods.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eed
The Montuak monster...

Chupacabra in Texas...

And now Bigfoot found...

And don't forget the recent dino sighting in Papua New Guinea
!!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
please DONT BLAME this on cryptozoology. that is BS and a cheap way out. the montauk (sic) thing is a water rat or water vole. I ahvent had time to analyze their rest but the last thing anyone should do is condemn science or the people in it by making fun of hard work. Scientists do real work. I once saw someone write about why average people always find monsters not scientists. That is because scientists have jobs and dont go wandering around and when they do they know what their looking at. My degree was in biochem and I never saw a monster and IF I DID I would capture a specimen and name it after myself.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oxford University - if my memory serves me today you will find over 500 species of animals that only a single specimen has ever been located. they have monsters in Jars... there is nothing new under the sun only stuff we haven't discovered yet....
I'm waiting for the Congo Dinosaurs... they are real... we have more than enough evidence that suggest they are real... we just dont posses one.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Damn that's a lot of guesswork stated as fact. The cryptozoology and ufology worlds would be a lot more successful if people didn't just make stuff up and frame it as fact.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius,

I like how you think. You complete me
. I was wondering what the psychological aspect of all this would be.

My father told me that you will see events in the news come in three's. I always thought the events were meticulously planned.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I've seen pics of the Montauk monster and the Chupa (I started the thread here) but no pics yet of Big Foot or the Dinosaur. Anybody got anything?

I bet we could find 500 species of humans that only a single species survives

[edit on 13-8-2008 by aceace]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

pics are here www.cryptomundo.com...

top topics

join