It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rev Wright's October Surprise!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wnd.com...

Wright has an "October surprise" in store for Obama, reports New York magazine, with the launch of a publicity tour for his new book.

I guess Rev. Wright got tired of being thrown under the bus, and now it is time for revenge! A New book and tour less than a month from the election!

Just when the hardcore "undecideds" are making their decision, here comes Rev. Wright to steer them away from Obama!

God "Bless" America!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

lmao

I'd be willing to bet big bucks the GOP had something to do with this. They're ruthless.

Looks like another democrat loss in November

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkali

lmao

I'd be willing to bet big bucks the GOP had something to do with this. They're ruthless.

Looks like another democrat loss in November

Obama's mentor of 20 years want to go on a book tour and you blame Republicans? You guys are just too much....

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here's the most humorous part

You blast his credibility and anything he has to say when he supports obama

but you welcome him with open arms, and say he has enormous credibilty when his "twisted and sick" words fit YOUR agenda.

h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y ?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I didn't see anyone welcoming him, just stating facts and the possibilities.

Roper

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Anything that throws off Lord Obama is welcomed with open arms.

Rev Wright is Obama's problem, and it will be a joy watching him squirm. Obama befriended this guy for 20 years, I can befriend him for 2 months!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Nothing hypocritical about that!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

This is SO funny!

Originally posted by RRconservative
wnd.com...

Wright has an "October surprise" in store for Obama, reports New York magazine, with the launch of a publicity tour for his new book.

And right away it becomes a political debate.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hmm. Except that

Before

He was not credible. He was not to be listened to.

If he has "dirt" on obama, do you realy think obama would "disown" him?

The enemy of my enemy is a good thing.

Except when that enemy used to be your enemy - and has done nothing but offer the same rhetoric to you on a silver platter, that he used to offer your enemy.

So to be quite frank
You're only buying into the same thing you used to ridicule.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I got one for you, McCain will never win the elections this year unless he will pull a Bush 2000 show and have the supreme court and Florida help him win the election.

So as for Rev Wright's he is just making a buck, that is what most religious figures are up and good for this days.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I got one for you, McCain will never win the elections this year unless he will pull a Bush 2000 show and have the supreme court and Florida help him win the election.

So as for Rev Wright's he is just making a buck, that is what most religious figures are up and good for this days.

And so it begins! If Lord Obama doesn't win, the election is rigged. Lord Obama is sinking in the polls, becoming more and more a flawed human everyday, the messianic halo is fading....time to worry....time to think up some crazy excuses for his loss!

Lord Obama will lose.....Yes there will be riots.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
RR, I don't know what polls you are pulling for but I only see Obama doing quite well.

Still I chose none and careless what puppet comes on top.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Correct my if I'm wrong RR.

I think that was the main point of this thread.

Me? Ron Paul all the way.
Not that he has an ice cubes chance in hell but,
the 2 party system is broken and as long as "they" have "us" spitting over the fence at each other
the easier we are to control for the bankers.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes, if Obama does not win, the election is rigged. However, if Obama does win, the election is rigged. If a third party miracle happens and someone else wins, well, the election is rigged. If elections in this country worked the way society thinks they do, they'd be illegal, and voting would be considered "terrorist" activity, as doing so would put the "security" of our nation at risk.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How come none of you posted to my Topic, "campaign strategy or resolve of issues". Come over, it's the perfect place to post this kind of political forecasting.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I knew about this months ago, Wright had announced a book would be released around this time prior to he and Obama even parting ways.

So.... where's the surprise? I mean, if it was already public knowledge way back then... it's not exactly surprising to hear about it now, unless you think it's surprising that people are STILL bringing this up.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The only surprise I see is when Rev Wright is standing by Obama's side as he is sworn in. Obama never disowned him and never quit the church.

I am traveling all the time anyway, so I am gone of Sundays often times, so probably wont make a firm decision on this until January where when we know what our lives are going to be like,"

But the presidential candidate made clear that because of the scrutiny that some of the people at the church have been subjected to because of his association with Trinity that seperatation from the church is best for all parties involved.

Michelle and I told Rev Otis Moss that we were withdrawing as members of Trinity.

source

He won't make a decision till January. That separation from church is best for all parties. Withdrawing not quitting.

People fell for his hook, line, and sinker. Let's see what he reels in in January.

Don't you think it is weird that for someone who likes to talk a lot Rev. Wright sure has been quiet.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Go ahead and enjoy that kool-aid

Just remember how reputable a person Rev. Wright is.

Anything he says about Obama comes from a man proven to be a complete liar.

Do you think anything he'll have to say will be anything more credible than his previous rants about the government creating AIDS?

Seriously.

Talk about stooping to new lows.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What have I been posting about for months now? The Whitey Tape! If that thing exists it will come out in early or late October. Heck, any damaging political evidence against Obama or McCain that exists is definately being saved by both parties for release in October so it's still fresh on the minds of voters on election day.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

and if that tape exists - ill agree with you - Obama will not get elected.

If that tape does exist - dont you think the Clinton would've found it first, and used it against him to secure the nomination?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
post by DenverMan

Me? Ron Paul all the way. The two party system is broken

Newsflash: Your guy is a republican. Part of that ole' two party system.

Andrew: I don't believe anyone is endorsing the Rev. for Time Magazine's man of the year. I for one am curious what might be contained in this book.

I have a suggestion for the Rev concerning the title. Why not go with:

God Bless America no God Damn Obama.

Becker

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join