It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and NOT the Europe is to Blame For the Issues of Today!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is to get back at other form i think it is disrespectful to Europe and i bet he didnt know this the UK gave 75% of our gold to the usa to help it out and we get crap like this!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TORCHWOOD
This is to get back at other form i think it is disrespectful to Europe and i bet he didnt know this the UK gave 75% of our gold to the usa to help it out and we get crap like this!

It might help if you read all of the thread.

Just a thought

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The whole world is corrupted buddy, the only ones that are actually trying to do something about it, are those in forums like this one. Which we use to base our opinions and try to get more people into looking outside the box.

So, I wouldn't point fingers just at one country for the corruption of the world!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I never said i was pointing my finger.
Just saying the USA isnt as good as people make it out to be and the UK isnt as good as it seems too just making a point.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TORCHWOOD

Your title is offensive. Please change it to something else like: "Greedy Power-Hungry Elites are to blame for the Issues of Today". This title is much more relative than yours and the other thread that you are trying to get revenge on because the elites have infiltrated world goverments and are the root of these issues not average people like your trying to make it seem.

By the way, in the future please do not begin threads that are the opposite of a similar thread to just get revenge. Or go post in the correct forum like "RANT".

[edit on 12-8-2008 by irevolution]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well the name is the same name as another form abut europe and usa are other way round.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TORCHWOOD
Well the name is the same name as another form abut europe and usa are other way round.

True that, but the OP on that thread had a well thought out OPINION that was debatable. People both pros and con can post their responses to his thoughts but this thread just makes a simple statement actually more like just a simple rant.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by irevolution
Your title is offensive. Please change it to something else like: "Greedy Power-Hungry Elites are to blame for the Issues of Today".
[edit on 12-8-2008 by irevolution]

No it is not

Because although elites are behind it, americans are also part of the problem. Just like morpheus told neo that the sheep are also the enemy.

There are too many pro-war, pro-soldiers-support americans and some in this forum to say they are not at fault.

If you continue to allow what is happening you are an accomplice.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thank you very much some on that see's my point it is not just the uk and any other country it is the USA to!

we all need to know we are all to blame

top topics

join