It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Note to self if I ever find a bigfoot body (or partner with somebody else who did) -

1. Take extensive high rez digital images of the body.
2. Invite at least one pathologist and one zoologist to perform initial
examination of the body and go on record with the findings.
3. Get a web site host that can handle the volume of hits I’m about to get.
4. Start a daily blog to keep at least a small trickle of information coming about further
plans to analyze the specimen.
5. Then, and maybe then consider holding a press conference.

Should be a fun week ahead

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
for the question(s) of why didn't the animals begin to eat the carcass.

First, multiple ppl have said that this thing smells rancid. Would that deter some animals away from it on first pass? combined with the rancid smell already, I wouldn't want to imagine what that would smell like. 48 hours isn't that long.

Second, who's to say that the guys didn't hang out for 48 hrs to figure out what to do with the carcass and keep the animals away?
(Break)

I wounder if they saw the other BF's within the area and began to track them and stumbled upon a carcasses?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I thought today was the day when media people would be able to see/touch the bigfoot body...I've heard NOTHING on FOX News or CNN so far...not even a mention of bigfoot

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
PS - The www.bigfoottracker.com... site isn't down, it's just their server is too busy. You have to keep refreshing until the page loads. I was able to get on...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
People still believe in this story? Tsk, tsk, time to move on from this one. I won't give them a second of my time (or a visit to their website).

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I thought today was the day when media people would be able to see/touch the bigfoot body...I've heard NOTHING on FOX News or CNN so far...not even a mention of bigfoot

safe to say even the media have better things to manufacture then report someone else's manufactured news. I'd be surprised if anyone covers this or talks to any of these guys again.

edited for grammer because i failed it in grade school.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Unnoan]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ben Matine is the man.This is his 2008 photo of Bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im sure theres some type of fraud crime there doing here..
Ill be emailing some proseuters and the states crime/fraud department...

This is BS....

I cant understand how some here say thses guys are dumb and didnt know how to go about this when they found it.
Ya know,,,the guys a cop,,,he's not stupid....

Ive done my homework on Biscardi(conartist) and seen there silly videos and how they change there stories a few times now.,,all the way to that useless news conference,, to now calling in russian scientist.

What is there point with all there antics causing media hype and not even showing 1 tiny residue of evidence.,,this doesnt add up!!!!
It does add up to a big hoax,,,,but its a fraud when money is involved....

Kinda strange the guy wouldnt have a few of his cop friends add some credence to this...much less the fact anybody reputable,,,

Some here say,,,lets give them time to "work the bugs out",,,,,there just dumb and didnt know what to do,,,,

Well,,, Ive seen what they can do,,,they sat and played games making silly youtube videos,,,(if I had a corpse of bigfoot that would be the last thought on my agenda)..
And top it off with Biscardi who nursed a teenage bigfoot back to health a few years back..(health shakes and bananas),,,

Theyve done a great job marketing this I must say without showing or proving anything legit...
And this will create a domino affect with other hoaxsters...
Sure theres scams and peaple who con on the web but these guys really shove it down peaples throats..

BUT NOTE:,,,If anyone can prove that there photos are fakes,,,that will really nail their behinds in court if there selling them....
If there not going to show the body to anyone reputable and play games they'll be on thin ice....
I have a feeling down the line that somethings going to put some scare into these cons...
All we can do is let them bide their time and play their con game and wait for them to slip....
Im sure these cons will play this out with trickles of inconclusive evidence for some time...

I could take better photos with a disposable kodak camera at 50 feet away...

Ya know,,,to save a headache and tons of paper work you'd think they'd just have a dozen reputable scientist confirm and prove it and auction it off for 50 million,,,,
(more scense than plugging hats and tshirts and some fuzzy photos)
If it then went to a university or museum great!!!
But at least there would be some closure....

I highly doubt the Ukranian scientist they sent for will shed much light on this,,,...

Also Im sure soon they say they sold it to a private collector who wishes to remain a secret and left alone...,,but they'll have the rights to some fuzzy photos and a silly video with jerky camera movments...
I cant see any point if their legit doig what there doing!!!!

And when Biscardi enters the scene and is calling on the russians...

Im going to research and keep in touch with the law on this!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Anyone know if the autopsy went down today?

tO

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You would think that an opossum would be the Australian marsupial while the possum would be its United States relative. Actually, it's the exact opposite.

Welcome to Bizarro world. Population: 1 dead human in a monkey suit with opossum DNA.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

So you won't waste another second on this......except to come and tell us how you're not wasting another second....

No one cares what you do, why are you even reading this thread?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's official ... A hoax. See www.blogtalkradio.com...

Matt and Rick skipped town.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Sounds like some people got ripped off for deposits. They are talking now about someone yesterday seeing it and it had a rubber foot. I came in late but whoever is talking tried to alert the media but the media was unavailable. Apparently they yanked the foot and found rubber.

they just said these guys brought stupid to a whole new level.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
--------------
--------------

Well it turns out it's a bold hoax at least from what I have heard the body has rubber feet and the arms are stuffed with bricks and stuff. A very bold attempt to pull one over on those who really want to believe that something like a bigfoot exists.

Sad thing is that there might actually be creatures like sasquatch and now anyone who sees something legitimate will be subject to ridicule. Watch out now for the crashed UFO hoax which would be great covering info to take attention off the real truth.

--------------
--------------

[edit on 18-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

they just said these guys brought stupid to a whole new level.

You got that right! I can't believe these two guys would think they could get away with this! The radio show said the one guy had two warrents out for him on other charges and that rdyer was a con man and took matt whitton down with him.

STEVE KULLS CONFIRMS: BIGFOOT BODY IS A HOAX!"We saw after dethawing some that some hairs were sticking above the surface of the ice in the freezer. We removed some samples of hair and noticed right away it didn't look right. We burned the hairs and they melted; they didn't burn like regular hair.""After an hour and 45 minutes the body's feet were exposed. We prodded them and immediately discovered they were rubber. It was a bigfoot costume."See the full story tomorrow on Foxnews!

[edit on 18-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't think if a REAL bigfoot was found by someone it would be hard to overshadow this joke of a hoax and prove it was real if it was indeed real. Just do the opposite of what these fools did. Bill

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
North Georgia Squidbillies for sure.

Looks like officer whitton will be leaving the force just as soon as he can.

They, The squidbillie team of professional bigfoot hunters, will take you on a 5 day excursion into billiefoot territory for 499 and for a smooth thousand show you there abouts, the area bigfooey was found and for five thousand bucks they will show you where bigbillie was actually found.

These two monkeys need charges brought up on them to protect the gullible public. All I can say is,

HAHAHAHAAHAAAA

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Beware ebayers. Rdyer goes by 123marine2 and bigfoothunter404 and he is shilling bids on cars he sells. He even advertises bigfoot tracker website on his ebay acct.

They are con artists and hopefully, they are going downnnnn.

This was mentioned on the radio program and I looked him up on ebay.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Source

Biscardi is a professional liar from Las Vegas, and he found himself a corrupt cop who was willing to lie along with him in order to pull off a big media hoax/scam. The three of them are confident that they cannot be prosecuted for this hoax, but they may be in for a surprise.

The Fox News report on this should be entertaining. Nothing on their site yet so I guess we wait till tomorrow.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join