BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 58
69
<< 55  56  57    59  60 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I thought it was fun while it lasted. It was great to think that bigfoot had been found, however improbable. Maybe one of them should get a date with Paris Hilton or someone like that. A round of the talk shows. There have been bigger fools granted celebrity status. The police officer fired from his job, ouch, that's gotta hurt. There has to be a good comedy movie someone can write based on this nutty stunt. I agree, they were probably too stupid to realize how much attention a story like this would get, and got in waaaaaay over their heads.

Hey, there is a possibility that the government did step in and cover the whole thing up. It probably wouldn't be all that dificult for the men in black to locate where these local guys hid the body. Like admriker444 pointed out, where is the proof that this was a hoax. Anybody see pictures of the thing being dismantled? Any video footage proving that this was a fake. Considering the international attention, you would think that while pulling this thing out of the freezer someone would have been running a camera.

If these guys never thought this would get much broader attention, why a press conference in Palo Alto, CA.? This is the biggest puzzler to me. Why Palo Alto, home of Standford University and The Hoover Institute? Where is the connection?

Is the truth out there?




posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


why palo alto ??

where does tom biscardi live ?????



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape
 


I don't know. Does he live in Palo Alto? Even so, if the carcass is in Georgia, wouldn't it make more sense to hold the press conference in Georgia?



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The BBC has a short article and a good close-up video of the monkey costume, apologies if this has been posted before, 58+ pages is a little too heavy for me to trawl


news.bbc.co.uk...



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


appologies mate - it was actually a question - i had no idea

i just blasted a ` quick thought ` up

having just googled him -0 it appears he is a las vegas resident



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Looks like Whitton's police chief is turning on him also.
Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.

"Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

Link: apnews.myway.com...

I dont understand this guy, he's set to lose evrything now, and over what???
Some stupid prank that perhaps netted him a few thousand dollars???
In the long run he stand that lose much more than that.

Talk about stupidity



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CleverPig
 


A cop getting fired isn't the end of it. There are some really mad people in Vegas right now that are talking some serious consequence. Some came from people in Vegas that are known to collect on bad Vegas debts. A lot of cops are also upset, say that it makes all cops look bad when one of their own does stuff like this, FOP is upset. I would suspect the corrections people are upset as well.
I would not want to be near the GA boys. They would of been better off to be arrested or better yet, not done this!



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn
reply to post by CleverPig
 


A cop getting fired isn't the end of it. There are some really mad people in Vegas right now that are talking some serious consequence. Some came from people in Vegas that are known to collect on bad Vegas debts. A lot of cops are also upset, say that it makes all cops look bad when one of their own does stuff like this, FOP is upset. I would suspect the corrections people are upset as well.
I would not want to be near the GA boys. They would of been better off to be arrested or better yet, not done this!

Wait, what does Las Vegas have to do with all this??
Are you saying people bet on it being a hoax???

And what is FOP???



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No telling what the vegas crowd will do to these two, maybe three. If one of them gangsta types put up some cash, they gonna want it back right now cause them loan sharks don't play games.

The duo knew it was up and I'm sure biscardi told them to run, get out of here now, and don't show back up for any media covergae or your dead. That way ya know, biscardi can look good by claiming he was duped also. Even though he put on quite the show in front of the media how he smelled it, touched it and knows these squidbillies are two stand up duddes.



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites
 


While I'm sure people did bet on it, Vegas bets on just about everything, the reason some people in Vegas are upset is because they had begun to put together some money for this "thing". I have no idea what they intended to do with it, but there was a very large amount of money being pooled. A rumor of a medical facility being leased, etc. Those are not the kind of people to be mocked or made a fool of as they get into a tissy about their cash.
A friend of mine is an IT manger at a casino there, he hears alot of rumor, most of which is the alcohol talking or people wanting to be a big shot, but some sources tend to be reliable, this is one he thinks is reliable.

FOP is a police union.

[edit on 8/20/2008 by eaganthorn]

[edit on 8/20/2008 by eaganthorn]



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn
reply to post by TallWhites
 


While I'm sure people did bet on it, Vegas bets on just about everything, the reason some people in Vegas are upset is because they had begun to put together some money for this "thing". I have no idea what they intended to do with it, but there was a very large amount of money being pooled. A rumor of a medical facility being leased, etc. Those are not the kind of people to be mocked or made a fool of as they get into a tissy about their cash.
A friend of mine is an IT manger at a casino there, he hears alot of rumor, most of which is the alcohol talking or people wanting to be a big shot, but some sources tend to be reliable, this is one he thinks is reliable.

FOP is a police union.

[edit on 8/20/2008 by eaganthorn]

[edit on 8/20/2008 by eaganthorn]

OK, makes sense now.

The good thing is they'll know better next time.
And no way will the media show up to future press conferences unless they produce hardcore evidence, not some stupid pictures.

FoxNews was smart, they right away cut feed when it was obvious no corpse would be shown



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Now the 2 guys are saying "their side of the story will be released soon"
See here: www.bigfoottracker.com...

I wonder if they'll do it from a prison cell



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Interview with Rick Dyer

He says they have proof that Tom Biscardi knew it was a fake.

Well, duh



posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I know there's stupid people in this world, but these guys brought it to a whole new level



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I watched the video of the guy grabbing the rubber foot, and the mask with the tongue hanging out that shows that this was all a fake, BUT, from what I can tell, the original picture does not show a tongue hanging out.

Does anyone else notice this? It seems the face in the film showing the face does not match with the picture originally posted.

Strange that these two guys have disappeared. Did they get a million dollars for this forgery or some other figure like that which would make it affordable for them to go on the lamb like this?

or could they be in some special witness protection plan?

Not that I was ever a believer in Bigfoot, but this all seems very strange.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Oops, now that I have taken a closer look at the original picture, lightened it and enlarged it, I see the tongue hanging out. I didn't think that was a tongue haning out originally. That looks super fake. Wow, did Biscardi give them the money without ever looking at the body?

And $50 grand, that's chump change. Where can they hide out with only $50 Grand?



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b
 


I would guess they didn't receive such a figure.

I would hardly call it a "disappearance" , considering that
the news found Ric easily enough.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I read that Biscardis team PAID for the "body". Wouldn't this be classed as fraud now?

Also, I love the fact that they are trying to shift the blame to Biscardi, saying he knew all along, and blame him for blowing it out of proportion.

Wouldn't suprise me tbh!



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Did Biscardi ever actually go and see the body?

(don't want to read back through all the pages to find a link)

I know he sent an 'investigator' on his behalf who claimed it all appeared legit, but not sure if Biscardi himself had gone to look at it.



posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
reply to post by poet1b
 


I would guess they didn't receive such a figure.

I would hardly call it a "disappearance" , considering that
the news found Ric easily enough.


I dont think they made 50K off this either





new topics
top topics
 
69
<< 55  56  57    59  60 >>

log in

join