It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Dazed and Confused

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
When I saw Obama hobnobbing with Lugar and those other Council of Foreign Relations jokers, THEN is when I saw the same old same old.

Elitists and banks running the show.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I can't wait to check back in after the election. I think there is about a 60% chance Obama will win, and about a 30% chance that he will pull off a Truman-Dewey in reverse and absolutely slaughter McCain. I have based this on (previously) solid GOP voters in bright red states telling me that while they're not telling friends/relatives, they plan to vote for Obama.
Now, as a member of the CFR, I'm going to the mirror to see if my horns have grown any yet...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The fact that we have to choose one of these two idiots is extraordinarily depressing. I think I'm voting for George Carlins' ghost. Seems like the best choice.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A 'senior moment ' for a senior McCain..www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
McBush? This was too funny to pass up! Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This thread would seem to apply to this discussion.

I see a lot of the points being played out here.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Early on the first page I notice the jet posted an audio file that was clearly manipulated. So basic you just repeat the same sound over and over to get that effect the background noise makes it very easy to notice.
As for the 2 videos showing clips of them biffing up and, some very dumb statements.
Why is that happening so much? Does that happen every election, politicians caught lying before they even have a chance to break promises?
Was Borrack serious? 57 states? He was joking around and just too tired to make it come out right..... Right?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"and that's, and that's not change we can believe in mehehe
"

He's a great public speaker

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm wondering if actual issues can be discussed on ATS.

These videos of out of context snippets feel like more Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
These posts are pretty cheap. I mean, if you're on stage every single day you're going to make mistakes!!! McCain does obviously, as seen in this video. Obama does too. They wouldn't be human if they didn't!!!!

The fact is: McCain is probably an intelligent elderly person and I don't think he's senile. The clips were taken out of context although some bloopers like Al Qaida being trained by Iran is sort of alarming, most people know Iran hates Al Qaida since they are sunni and Iran is shiite and this might lead you to believe he's not just making a blooper there but actually really didn't know that very important fact! Who knows.

Obama is also intelligent and very articulate, a bit younger. Obama was a professor at Harvard you know. He came from a poor background and made it to the senate and and a presidential candidate. Obviously he is very smart. He knows that every word he says will become headlines if he says something wrong so he has to choose them carefully.

My point is of course: These clips just showing bloopers of candidates are just stupid. Everyone makes mistakes. Even though I dislike Bush I would say the blooper movies about him are unfair too.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Shades1035]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

The point I am trying to bring out in this post is that McCain is completely lost . Without his aids or campaign staff to bail him out of a "senior moment " , McCain doesn't stand a chance. I would love to see a debate between Obama and McCain prior to the elections. Until then I am convinced , he is nothing but a puppet.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Perhaps it'd be appropriate to Take the Pledge

Its a movement JSObecky started - and i happen to support 100%.

I aim this comment at both sides, mccain and obama supporters of all ilk.

If you need direction as to what would be a nice topic started, why not try "Adopt an Issue"

a thread, though named otherwise, encourages the members of the Decision 2008 boards to 'adopt' a thread that has been ignored to shame.

These threads found Here

have all been moderator approved. They have been ignored by both sides. There is no support or opposition.

How can you have discussion with opposition and support?

Adopt an Issue - 2008.

Lets see if we can't turn around public opinion of what the D'08 has become.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

THAT'S SOME FUNNY SH@# RITE THERE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join