It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling everybody to try something with me, 8-12-08 9:30 Pacific.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I made a thread about an hour ago about going outside and having good intentions and really wanting to know the truth for good reasons with a good heart. I'm calling everybody who is willing to set aside their televisions, phones, internet, daily stress and struggles to take an hour or two and go outside and just get comfortable and lay down and watch the beautiful night sky. I saw seven beautiful shooting stars that really made my night and put me in a very happy mood. I didn't expect to see any ufo's but i really wanted to, and thats the purpose of this. I'm calling all people from the thread last week that tried this and everybody else who reads this who is willing to try something to make a step towards the truth instead of talking about what ifs and predictions being made about a mass ufos landing sometime in 2010 or any of that. I believe this can happen through mass consciousness and i get this idea from james gilliland. James is just a human like us, he has no special powers that bring aliens down he just lives away from society and brings people to have good hearts and there they come! James is a very peaceful guy and the ufo's know he's harmless. What do you guys say about tommorow night 9:30 pacific? Alone or not, I'll be out there searching for the truth while people who deny search the truth for there whole life and never find the answers.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think it's a great idea. I'll be out there too.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Ok good im glad you can make it. So tommorow night 8-12-08 9:30 PACIFIC 12:30 Eastern. Ill keep in touch with you all i wish i had a camera though.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Try to take a good digital camera out with you or a camcorder and tripod to capture anything that appears.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I feel bad for starting this but not having a camera lol. Ill try and see what i can get.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

Sure why not. I'll try, but don't know if I can do an hour though. No harm can be done, summer night are warm and nice, good time to do it I suppose. Better than trying in December or January.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It's ok gateway, just try to make an appearance whether its 10 mintues or 30 minutes. best of luck my friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
With all due respect...

Why post two threads when you could have included it all in one?

IRM

[edit on 12/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
It's ok gateway, just try to make an appearance whether its 10 mintues or 30 minutes. best of luck my friend.

Ok, just try to bump up this thread so to remind everyone a few hours or a couple of hours before hand. Best of luck...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Infared, In my mind i believed that creating a new thread would be the best way to get people for tommorow night. If i made a new post about it in my old thread it seemed like people would have missed it you know? I'm not all up on editing on forums and stuff so i thought i would make a new thread with a new title that people could eye pretty easily. Sorry for the inconvenience but mods can shut down my last thread if they want but keep this thread!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ya know what? I flagged this thread.

I think spotting UFO's and the like has lots to do with consciousness.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have been going out the past several nights spending about 3-4 hours watching the sky. I have already seen many amazing meteors some very large ones aswell.

I also saw many objects that looked like satellites; but most of them were moving from North to South. I probably should know this, but is it possible for satellites to orbit in such a motion?

Also, most of these "satellites" I saw only appeared when I was consciously thinking about UFOs. I also saw some of these objects, which looked like stars, disappear and reappear in plain sight. What do you guys think?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Scott]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Thanks buddy. I think even if we don't spot anything we will still come out happy like I did. I really felt good about how i took time out of regular life to look for something that really matters to me that I have been researching since i was a kid. I'm positive we'll see shooting stars though, which is pretty amazing IMHO to see. Iv always wondered if some shooting stars could be ufo's going really fast like they do!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well scott i don't know about in which direction they move but based off of what i'v seen at night satalites go in and out. Meaning they are seable then they aren't it happens to me all the time. Satilites just go straight and the same speed thats how i determine them. With the stars, it happens to me too. I guess theyre just visible and then maybe a giant ufo goes in front of it!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I go sit outside more often than not around midnight to take a look at the sky, it's more or less been my "thing" since last summer. In all the hours I've been looking up, I still have yet to see a UFO
I'll bite though, I'll head out early tomorrow and lend my consciousness to this

Where along the pacific are you at? My time zone as well; I'm in the Okanagan Vally of BC, Canada. Clear skies here tonight, looks like it'll keep up through tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm off to bed all, the ones that are in on me with is try to keep this thread up, ill be back in the morning to help as well. good night all and have wonderful dreams.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Johnny be quickened in spirit to be centered in harmony,

I am glad to see your views about the subject so my person shall jion you in this request.

I take it that you are still in Washington State. If so my spirit will be there amongst the gentle sweet smell when the Light becomes brighter as we rest our beings in peace & harmony.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Thyhorrorcosmic may you be quickened in spirit to be centered in harmony to hear the singing of the spheres,

I am glad to see your views about the subject so my person shall join you in this request. I will be looking from the Ozark Mountains where it will be dark with hardly a home for miles. I saw a Sphere of Light the last time staying on the top ridges over deep hollows that are very steep and dangerous. I coon hunted many nights with my Dad when we saw UFO's together when in the same areas I go sighting for the odd objects seen.

I take it that you are still in Washington State. If so my spirit will be there amongst the gentle sweet smell when the Light becomes brighter as we rest our beings in peace & harmony. I have a friend from here that is on top of White Horse Mt. North of Everett. I am with him also so he may experience UFO's or Bigfoot and may be both. He is having the best of times he told me.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Light2u]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I do not live in washington state if thats what ur asking im down here in california

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Please add to existing discussion : Here

Thanks

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join