It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA Satellite Picks Up UFO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Meatball seriously it is the moon. Look here MOON NOT UFO ON OTHER SIDE OF EARTH here is the photo of the object in question on the other side of the planet. And for the size, again you have to realize the moon is quite a big distance away. You cant view this photo as if the object is right next to the planet. You need to view it as a 3d photo, with the object(moon) behind the earth, not next to it. That would explain the size.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am till trying to obtain The images from the Environment Canada server but so far I've been getting the run around. I should have a reply in the next couple of days. Their responses so far have ben pretty interesting even as to tell me that they don't and will not supply that kind of information to the general public as they don't have a server to archive historical data and that I should go and check NOAA and their archive.

Ok lets just say I KNOW for a FACT that they DO have a server for that data. I wonder what all the lies are for. Well, I sent them an interesting email back so now Im just waiting for a reply.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join