It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an American I am furious

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
As an Amrican I am no longer pro Israel. I never knew how much power the Jews had over my government in the Lobby. I am furious at my govenment for letting Israel get away with what there doing in the settlements and for giving them aid.

Up until the last 30 minutes of my life I was all for attacking Iran and any other Islamic country that got Americas way. But now I know my government is truely a puppet of Israel.

What makes me so angry is to know that something that forgin could have that much power in my government. I know why the middle east hates America now and I don't blame them.

Cnn's documentry god's warriors realy opend my eyes.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
As an Amrican I am no longer pro Israel. I never knew how much power the Jews had over my government in the Lobby. I am furious at my govenment for letting Israel get away with what there doing in the settlements and for giving them aid.

Up until the last 30 minutes of my life I was all for attacking Iran and any other Islamic country that got Americas way. But now I know my government is truely a puppet of Israel.

What makes me so angry is to know that something that forgin could have that much power in my government. I know why the middle east hates America now and I don't blame them.

Cnn's documentary god's warriors realy opend my eyes.

Ya man I'm tired of it too...
I don't even know what to say, except I feel you on this one .

I started questioning the whole thing in the late 90's.

The Israeli troops had a man and a kid pinned behind a car ( civilians ) the man waved a flag ( shirt ) and the troops stopped firing so the kid could run to safety.
Well the @#$% troops smoked the little kid when he ran. Next the father ran to human shield the kid and they shot them both to chunky pieces,,, like hamburger.

This was on a Latin American nightly news program all on tape!!!

I figure men can only take so make, and I figure you have to be pretty desperate to blow yourself up in order to wage war or feel a sense of justice.

History has shown that if you just give a man a good enough job and a chance at some sort of future they will usually chose to create a family over violence. Second,,, One would think that Israel would be a bit more sensitive to mistreatment and "injustice"???
Selective memory in that country, IMO...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I am glad youve awakened. Israel gets all of our foreign aid, the first on the list, and it is a blank check; they exist to crush throats for us in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia is second on that list, but we have 90 diplomats making sure the money goes where...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
As an Amrican I am no longer pro Israel. I never knew how much power the Jews had over my government in the Lobby. I am furious at my govenment for letting Israel get away with what there doing in the settlements and for giving them aid. Up until the last 30 minutes of my life I was all for attacking Iran and any other Islamic country that got Americas way. But now I know my government is truely a puppet of Israel. What makes me so angry is to know that something that forgin could have that much power in my government. I know why the middle east hates America now and I don't blame them. Cnn's documentry god's warriors realy opend my eyes.

AIPAC has really clamped down on any dissenting discussion here in the U.S. regarding foreign policy. Immediately people are labeled antisemitic when issued are raised regarding the Israeli lobby's excessive influence on our foreign policy.

Do some research you'd be amazed at the power they wield in D.C.

Take this for example:
AIPAC-drafted HJR 362, which calls for a piratical total blockade of shipping to and from Iran, and which has 220 cosponsors in the House, a majority. Basically AIPAC has set-up the U.S. for conflict with Iran.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Can you not say Jews? Jewish is a religion or a couple ethnicities, not a movement. There are alternative terms for you to use.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

This is news to you? I am an American, Caucasian, born Christian, I reverted to Islam in 01, this has been known as far back as 02 that Israel controls and runs the U.S. (I do not know how far back before that they had played a role.) Best part is hun...

We (Americans) supply Israel with war weapons. Do some research, just about every product you buy funds the occupation of Palestinians and feeds the Zions. Mcdonalds is a big supporter, as is coke, Revlon, Johnsons baby products. Dont want to support an occupation and blood bath... Switch to pepsi and Burger King!

A war against muslim lands that stand in Ameicas way? Well as a Muslim I say go ahead with Iran (their basicly not Muslim they are shia'a, they preach something a whole hell of a lot different.) I do not like their leader and he had made clear his threat, what?... 2 years ago? Most Arab countries (Lebanon, Syria, UAE, Egypt, Jordan) are not even Muslim countries. They've been Christianised since forever so I find it funny when people say Islamic countries. KSA (Saudia Arabia) is a friend and Allie to America and they are an Islamic country. Dont fit the Mid East into a mold as "Islamic".

Again, this is not really new news. Its been well known for a while. Atleast since Bush came to office, as of the war and occupation we have been unknowingly supplying, well....That has been forever (Even prior to Bush in office!)

Im in S.E. Asia now, when people know I am in America they have allot of Israel American snark to discuss and I hate being placed in that mold, I just say hey Im an American citizen, I am not responsible for what my government does... So its known here quite well.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Can you not say Jews? Jewish is a religion or a couple ethnicities, not a movement. There are alternative terms for you to use.

I agree with you!

I have allot of Jewish friends who are against Zionism and allot of Zion Jewish friends who are against the occupation (Huh? Who woulda thunk it eh?)

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I still can't figure out WHY Isreal has such a stranglehold on the US. Not dumping on Jewish people as humans, but concerning those people as a nation, what the hell is Isreal good for? What is their output? What is their benifit? It's not like they produce mass amounts of anything that the US needs, I don't think they produce anydamnthingat all !!

Can anyone answer this? Why does the U.S. bow to Isreal?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
We NEED to be furious. Yes the strings have been puppeting us. It is time for more people to realize that. I just cannot get over the Mossads in the white van filming and dancing in Jersey as 911 commenced. I still believe Benak Obegin (sp tortured) was our last chance at peace in the mid east until he was assassinated.
By his own people. A freaked out ultra orthodox Jew.

[edit on 8/11/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Yea and #tiest part is, that most Americans have no choice in financially supporting this... Its hard to escape, MOST products we buy help fund these atrocities. The one you mentioned is well known, The Israeli soldiers love to bully the Palestinians. Ever seen the photo of an Israeli soldier pointing his Semi auto at the head of a 10 mnth old baby just to terrify the poor babies mother... They like to use children to bully every one. People wonder why palestinians will strap bombs on themselves and explode in the middle of a market place! Its not for Islam, its for vendetta of their loved ones lives lost.

American media will not cover this (Of course) but in the U.K. BBC news has. :-) Australia has.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
To blame it on the Jews is simplistic crap at the very best. The entire government is corrupted by lobbyist money and corrupt politicians that head committees that drive legislation through Congress. The Jews have no monopoly on setting the American agenda, any number of industries and wealthy individuals have favorable laws passed for one reason or another.

As for countries and foreign aid, I used to say just cut it all off. The average person will say it's billions of dollars, give it to me for this or that... I now realize that was foolish thinking. The amount of money is so small compared to other spending within the government, it's just ridiculous. We waste more money on welfare fraud in one year than all of the foreign aid.

If a person wants to have limited vision and whine about someone in particular, look at the illegal immigrants driving the economy on a downward spiral of cheap labor and paying no taxes for all free government service that they soak up. Look at how many hospitals and clinics have gone bankrupt from free care from being overwhelmed by non-Americans. Look at the local restaurants you need to speak another language than English to order a hamburger and fries. Look into insurance industry reports of how dramatically uninsured motorist caused wreaks have climbed in numbers over the last few years from, illegal motorist driving on fake licenses. The Jews ain't doing this regardless of the spin conspirators want to place on it.

I am an American and I am mad as hell about many things. It starts with blaming ALL elected Federal officials, not some other group of people.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
yeah zionist or state of israel are the terms i use...more accurate.
the jewish people arnt necessarily evil, but their government sure as hell is!!!

heres a tidbit that awakend me to the whole situation...

Summary
Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630
Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240

that data is from 1997. it is much more by now!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
We NEED to be furious. Yes the strings have been puppeting us. It is time for more people to realize that. I just cannot get over the Mossads in the white van filming and dancing in Jersey as 911 commenced. I still believe Benak Obegin (sp tortured) was our last chance at peace in the mid east until he was assassinated.
By his own people. A freaked out ultra orthodox Jew.

Did you mean Menachem Begin?
He signed the peace treaty with Egypt. He might have been the "last hope" but I think really it was probably Yitzhak Rabin, even though he was an old military hand he, I think, wanted to stop the madness. Now we have a string of ever more hawkish Israeli PM's being backed by more willing U.S. governments.

And I second the idea on not making this a "Jewish" thing. Most Jews I know are not Zionists. They are pro-Israeli but see failed policy when it stares them in the face. Perpetual war leads to inevitable destruction.

Obs out

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

Congratulations on recognizing the truth and being self-aware enough to admit that what you thought about the situation was wrong. That takes a big person, IMO.
For that, you have my respect.

My husband was watching that show and I asked him to turn the TV because I couldn't handle it. I know it's true and it's horrible, and I don't need to see it. I hope it helped open others' eyes as well.

And yes, JohnMike is right. It's not Jews that are the problem. It's the governments of our countries along with radical extremists of these religions, who claim to work and kill in the name of their religion.... Judaism, Islam and Christianity. I think it's important not to "persecute" the entire religions for the actions of those who USE the name of the religion to hate and kill.

SR

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anon830426

I don't mean to sound disrespectful really, but it's hard to take your claims of Islamic countries not being Islamic countries seriously. They hang and excute and imprison people according to shariah law there's nothing 'christianized' about them.

What you seem to be arguing is semantics over the interpretations of Islam with each country. That doesn't make a country less of an Islamic country though.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

The US used to hang people. And fry them on the chair. Now they just paralyse them and hope the cocktail of drugs isn't hurting them as much as they are known to do, before they (hopefully) die in silent agony. And the US has "God" written all over everything. Is that christianised?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Menachim Begin. Thank you. I knew I tortured that. I loved that man. I really thought he would bring the changes necessary. Wise words Benevolent, as always. When we start hating and persecuting nations for the mistakes of fools in office, that is what keeps war and hate in motion.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Maybe the reason Begin was killed was because he wasn't going along with "the program".
There isn't supposed to be Peace.
The location of Israel is not a place any sane people would chooze for a home. This old thing about it being given to them by god is a crock. These who call themselves Jews are not. They are not even Semetic.
They are Causcasian.
I haven't been able to figure out, as no one else has, just exactly what this is all about. It does not make sense at all. But then I guess it isn't supposed to. The very irrationality of it must be part of their "smoke & mirrors' game to keep us occupied.

All this immigration from 3rd world countries is part of their insidious plan to destroy not only the US, but all of Europe. In other words - all those now formerly White countries/the gentiles/the goyim. They authored the 1965 immigration reform that caused this. They know full well that to destroy a country you first destroy it unity. And that is done really well by bringing in other races/cultures. People who think differently.

Likewise they are behind the influences that have demoralized our sexual standards.
They have white people almost killing each other over politically correctness. Just mention a true fact that is negative about any non-white race and you get a barage of insults. The facts you cited may be totally benign and you are just pointing out differences; like bone density.
No matter - you are accused of being an evile hate monger, racist etc.

Nothing our government has been doing has been good for We The People.
We destroy the infrastructure of Iraq, and them spend billions to rebuild it, while our own infrastructure crumbles.

This Zionist enclave has been at this for a very long time. I'm not sure that it is even a plan to rule the world. They could have done that a long time ago. It seems more like they enjoy the strife and the bloodshed.

There is a theory that this is a vendetta from events that occured maybe thousands of years ago in Egypt. It sseems that the father of monotheism; one Pharoah Akheneton was expelled from Egypt. He attemted to return, but was repelled. He likely had difficulties with the people in areas where he and his group tired to settle also. This really ticked him off and he and his followers made plans to get revenge on all of them.

If you can read history with this in mind the pieces will begin to fall in place. Also consider that it was this group who set up Judism, Christianity and Islam. They may have taken cover under Judism, but they were warped mystics/occultists. Purpose of these religions...? To unite groups against each other. More conflict. Settle nothing, fight forever.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow. I guess its really true. Anti-zionism really is nothing more than thinly-veiled anti-semitism.

Sad in this day and age really.

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join