It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a recommendation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Lucifer, did you completly ignore what I said? I'm thinking if I hadn't said how old I was you'd have probably noticed it?
How many times have you seen a post and gone, 'they're under 16'?
You must have been incredably immature as a teenager, unfortunatly nothing seems to have changed.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
Lucifer, did you completly ignore what I said?

I think Lucifer was just responding to the question posed in the initial post without having read the rest of the string.

I do that sometimes. The trouble with that is that I usually end up saying something that was already said. I'm not very original.

DC

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Read the whole posts! Lol, or at least try when they're not very long such as this one. Oh well, the same question still applies to Lucifer: How many times have you seen a post and said 'they're under 16'?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
An IQ test at the door would be better idea, still stupid but better.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by LadyCool21
I'm 15, and I have done various reports online for the likes of the Guardian, I'm new here, and I do hope I won't find anymore of your kind! I'm at college (yes, 15 with an NUS card), and I act older then any of the students around me. As for a ten year old joining, why on earth not? I have seen alot of posts here already, and all that I have seen are from talented writers with a point to make, well, nearly all of them...

Here was me convinced that it was British law that you can't publish the articles of a minor in a newspaper because you're not legally responsible for the content they put in unless expressly stated they are underage and in a special section.

Do show us some of you work?

Nerdling had this question for you, LadyCool. I was afraid you missed it...DC

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And there was me mouthing off about people not reading all the posts...

Yes Nerdling, you would be correct in thinking this, however, my pieces were posted on the Guardian's website (for under 18's, as it happens. I never actually told you what section; got my point across however). But the rest is all how I worded it.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
I think that from now on we should implement an age policy, whereas you have to agree to being over the age of 16 in order to register as a member. The reason being, I don't know if ya'll saw the thread earlier by muriello or whatever his name is, but he was ten years old! Kid's like that don't need to be posting on this website. Anything they have to say is non-intelligent and immature.

Mr. M

What happened, did you get zinged by a ten year old? Were you outsmarted by a ten year old? Too bad you're not mature enough to deal with it like an adult. Why 16 anyway, did you just turn 16? Let the kids post. If you think what they post is stupid, ignore it. That's what mature people do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join