It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

explosive information

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Well if they used nukes it was augmented with thermite and RDX. You can see hundreds of tiny flashes and molten material during the collapse (especially around the core and spire). I guess they must of had a number of operators in the towers for several months, smuggling in explosives and distributing them. Osama has organised operations like this before, he tells us this in the Raids on Manhattan video.

Also check out this video it's a compilation of news broadcasts that suggest WMD in the towers:

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

The Raids of Manhatten video?? You believe this as authentic? Did you Translate this From Arabic to English, or just trust the releasing Departments "closed cations" as being a real genuine Transliteration?

Bye the way Osama in that Video looks alittle to young and too healthy to be the OBL of the 21st century he has graying beard among a whole slew of other defects from kidney failure.

just might want to note that the USA has been falsifying OBL videos for along time now....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

No moron its called an optical illusion - a trick caused by interplay of
light and shadows caused by changing angle of sunlight as plane banked
toward building.

Wow, come on now, if you really had substance to offer your swipes of insults wouldn't be needed, now would they?

I believe the OP's points of view are just as valid as you think yours are, somme are no planers, missles likers and the above.

As far as I can remember, NO ONE HAS FIGURED OUR THE ISSUES OF 911 yet have they?

BTW, have you found that data that suggests the WTC bathtub was factually intact after the WTC complex cleanup? I would love to continue that debate. I have gobs of data.

look for real data, real talk.....

[edit for baid spellior by theability]

[edit on 18-8-2008 by theability]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by theability

The Raids of Manhatten video?? You believe this as authentic? Did you Translate this From Arabic to English, or just trust the releasing Departments "closed cations" as being a real genuine Transliteration?

Bye the way Osama in that Video looks alittle to young and too healthy to be the OBL of the 21st century he has graying beard among a whole slew of other defects from kidney failure.

Well firstly why would the translator incorrectly translate something when hundreds of others would quickly notice - this came from an Islamic militant news forum so I doubt they would want to give the wrong translation and if it was they would point it out and edit it themselves.

And your second point, Osama looks healthy because I believe this was recorded prior to 9/11. Don't you think I have heard those rumors and seen the fake Osama threads? What is fake about it? Osama? The message? I don't see as how it aids a cover up for controlled demolition, infact it compliments it (see the bit about smuggling and planting explosives over a 9 month period). Regardless, whether its fake or not it important because it contains a message from the perps who made it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think you mis-understood what I was saying, let me try to clarify. You stated in your message previously...

I guess they must of had a number of operators in the towers for several months, smuggling in explosives and distributing them. Osama has organised operations like this before, he tells us this in the Raids on Manhattan video.

In that quote you specifically say that the towers are mentioned in this video which means the recording has to be video is post 9/11/01.

Second, ever since the smokeing GUN bin laden video which was so horrible of a fake as noted by the USA government yearts later, other countries, said not a peep about that video did they? You might not remember the USA has a trigger itch lately, why open your mouth and state the obvious to the world if you know what the american populas does not? That what we know about bin laden is made up bogus jargon. So what if you you know as another country that the American government is lying to their own people, what would you speaking up and outloud do for you? NOTHING!!!

I have many friends that speek arabic as native or second launguages and they have always said that the dubbing over the actual native voice recording is "suspect" in regard that no one else can "translate the truth" because the powers that be have removed the words of the message and INPUT what they want you to hear, want you top believe, what they want to instill into your reactions.....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
No moron

I wonder why thedman is allowed to circumvent the T&C's around here on a daily basis and not recieve a single warn?

But, watch, I'll be the one who ends up with a warn for a single line post, off-topic, or bringing this out in the open.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff I was wondering why and quoted the same thing earlier, it seems that certain threads lately haven't had the moderation needed to harness these issues and contain them....

On another note, mods this needs to be addressed!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Edit: Off topic.

Sorry to go off topic theability. I agree that mini-nukes are indeed a compelling theory.

[edit on 8/19/2008 by Griff]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hydrogen bombs do not emit radiation.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff I awoke early this am, to find that, no surfing of mods as predicted.

I noted on another thread that I started on 911 [one I took a neutral stance apon got sour quick]

....anyway back to the OP and Thread.....

Here is an interesting site about disruption and high entropy devices, I have my doubts but maybe this might be something at leaves behind signitures associated with the trace metals and elements that have been identified at WTC.
www.drjudywood.com...

still looking for answers....

[edit on 19-8-2008 by theability]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
watch this video clear to the end.

or.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fmcanarney
Hydrogen bombs do not emit radiation.

Do not know where to start with this one....

Read this...

encarta.msn.com...

Hydrogen bombs do not emit radiation....oh brother......

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The Neutron bomb is the latest and thus obfuscated invention in the
field of nuclear wapons. It is already at least 25 years old invention (and
propably more). Unlike in many published articles, it is NOT ignited by an
atomic bomb creating all kinds of long-term troubles (huge minimum yield,
heavy radioactive pollution lasting 1 000 000s of years and so on...).

The true neutron bomb is a logical extension of fuel pellets (fusion balls)
designed for fusion energy reactors. The plan has been to shoot cherry-
size fusion balls into a thermonuclear reactor at a rate of a few balls per
second. With almost unlimited funds and the sharpest minds of the
known scientific community, do you believe all the universities research-
ing this have continuously failed for some 50 years?

There are some 10 ways to ingnite such a fusion ball besides the atomic bomb which is the only way the audience is generally aware of. Half of these could be useful in weapons applications. I just mention antimatter, nano-enchanced multi-stage compression explosives and "red mercury" (a secret Soviet-era invention to create a very high ignition temperature). Here Mercury refers to the red-hot planet, not to the element.

What is ignited is fusion-able stuff in very concentrated form. The stuff
they use is much like a lithium-ion battery, metallic lithium and metallic
hydrogen (deuterium variant of hydrogen) tightly together with some
excess deuterium. This is a very small package, smaller than a box
of cigarettes, and it is in no way radioactive. Externally it can be made
to look excactly like a big lithium-ion battery, being manufactured from
the same elements (but usually different isotopes of those elements).

The lithium is a booster to ignite the really reluctant-to-fire primary thermo-
nuclear reaction, which is Deuterium + Tritium. The booster reaction is
Deuterium + Lithium, and it will produce thermonuclear grade heath and
free Tritium required in the secong stage taking place automatically
nanomicroseconds later. The output of the D + T reaction is about ten
times more poweful than the initial D + Li booster reaction. Please note
that only the lightest elements are participating in these reactions.

Hydrogen in forms of deuterium and tritium, and lithium. The important
fusion result will be helium (and a helium nucleus is known as alpha
particle when we talk about radiation). After looking some recently
declassified US nuclear documents (item V: Nuclear weapons and

related tecnology) one could suppose, that using Li(6) isotopes booster
produces pure hydrogen bombs and using Li(11) isotopes booster
produces the same reaction, but plenty of free neutrons so creating
something that is called a "neutron bomb".

The Hydrogen bombs and Neutron bombs can be focused and
directed as can most types of energy, if you know how (the Stealth
bomber, B-2 is based on carefully directing the radar energy beams
–radio wawes- away from the radar transmitter/receiver. The Stealth
fighter, F-117 merely is a smaller target and absorbs that energy).

This means thermonuclear shaped charges are possible and do exist.
4th generation thermonuclear weapons and directed energy google
(Swiss researcher) Andre Spooner and read all his weapons-related
material you can get.

Swampfox, this man appears to have a greater understanding of thermonuclear nuclear devices than either you or encarta. So rationally I choose his opinion over your opinion and over the opinion of encarta. Thank you for researching the link to encarta and taking the time to post the reply.
Internal is from the time the sear breaks till the projectile leaves the barrel, external is the travel time from barrel to target, and terminal is from point of impact to expension of all energy/motion. Three separate and equally important periods in the life of a bullet.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Geiger counter, the common method of spotting radioactive residues
is useless here. The output of neutron bomb aka thermonuclear device
will mostly be neutron and roentgen rays in addition to tritium, alpha
radiation (helium nucleus) and some beta radiation (in radioactive decays).

Also note that you can absorb much of those residues by simply spraying
tons of water on them. Those very light elements will free themselves
and float skywards or some will be absorbed into water and then you
will get "tritiated water" which was found in several locations at the wtc
(but not elsewhere in New York at 9/11 time –see UCLA report on this).

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Swampfox, at least you do some research, but encarta is not my idea of top person in the know about weapons systems.
But I read the article on encarta.
limited information there though.
If you want to believe that thermonuclear hydrogen bombs must be initiated with an atomic reaction then keep believing that as so. Look up brisance and VOD for your next assignment, and take notes.
I just deleted you from my ignore list so I could read your most recent post and I conclude that you are becoming more ammenable to understanding what is going on, and did some research into the subject on your own which is great and so I am interacting with you again.
Did you know that the inverse of the cube of the radius is the formula to determine the speed of the blast wave from an explosion?

[edit on 23-8-2008 by fmcanarney]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If you cannot tell the difference between the hydrogen bombs that you posted your "does not emit radiation" and neutron bombs.....kind of puts into perspective all your posts.

You must be someone who has found a conspiracy site and is spouting off everything they see in the hopes of sounding intelligent.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
yes i am, spouting off and trying to sound intelligent.
it is obvious you do not read my posts prior to answering.
you already know so much more than me my intelligence and knowledge pale in comparison to yours.
thank you oh master and oh wise one for even trying to pull me up to even half of your level or brilliance.
by the way what is VOD and brisance.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

Thanks for the confirmation. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There are some 10 ways to ingnite such a fusion ball besides the atomic bomb which is the only way the audience is generally aware of. Half of these could be useful in weapons applications.

What are some of the ten ways to initiate hydrogen reaction other than atomically?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

from my understanding the current model is to add a neutron to the nucleous and this makes the the system undstable, gopes critical and we know the rest, but for doing this by other means would be tunneling theory IE..cold fusion.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join