It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

explosive information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

I'm wondering about the point you are making with this video.

The "explosion" aside, what I thought strange is the person who, at 2:31 of the video, identifies the plane that hit the South Tower as a United Airlines jet.

I realise that we are restricted to the camera's field of view here, but I find it difficult to believe that anyone in the immediate vicinity of the cameraman could have made that identification.

Most of the people around the cameraman, including the cameraman himself didn't know what had happened.

The dialogue at 2:31 is very suspicious sounding. I wonder if the guy who made the aircraft ID was a "plant" out there on the street. I wonder how many other plants were on the ground "in theatre" so to speak.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the point is that the video shows a missle hitting the building and not an airplane...well it might be an airplane without wings and a tail.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is one for you guys to fight over, concrete doesn't turn to powder unless its exploded."

That is what we saw at Ground zero and in all the news media, concrete turn in to powder.

We all know in any building collapse you have large chunks of concrete everywhere.
This is not what we see here.

So what happened to the concrete of WTC?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
from frame 125 to 128 it shows a missle hitting the south tower.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
yes the concrete turned to powder.
if a thermonuclear hydrogen devise was used it would superheat the water in the concrete to instantaneously vaporize via expansion any container it was in. in this case concrete was the container and it would turn the concrete to powder.
the last video i posted shows a missle hitting the tower does it not.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

if a thermonuclear hydrogen devise was used it would superheat the water in the concrete to instantaneously vaporize via expansion any container it was in. in this case concrete was the container and it would turn the concrete to powder.

So what part of exploding a nuclear device in the WTC would kill everyone
within 350-400m by radiation do you not understand! I will spell it
S - L - O - W - L -Y as apparently have problems with comprehension

Even the smallest nuclear weapon fielded - W54 with a yield of 10 or 20
tons for Davy Crockett recoiless rifle had a lethal radiation radius of a
quarter mile, that is a addition to blast and thermal effects. Now since
nobody at the site exhibited any signs of radiation exposure your premise is false.

The few traces of radiation detectred can be explained as normal background - granite and other stone contain minute traces of uranium,
the concentration depending on location.

Now why do you keep going back to it after been demonstrated false!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

from frame 125 to 128 it shows a missle hitting the south tower.

No moron its called an optical illusion - a trick caused by interplay of
light and shadows caused by changing angle of sunlight as plane banked
toward building. Add to that distance and speed - United 175 traveling
at over 500mph get areas of shadow where detail is washed out.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

By controlling several layers of the explosion fronts the size of a nuclear bomb has been minimized during the 1960's (fission – implosion). After that, the control of explosion force in nuclear explosions was developed. Too strong an explosion is sometimes unusable, for example when the enemy have broken too close to friendly cities. While looking for a bomb with a small size and a strong effect, a pure hydrogen bomb was an obvious solution. When no atomic device is needed for igniting, the size of the hydrogen bomb gets even smaller and the yield (effect) can be set within a wide range, for example between from 1 to 100. This succeeded in the 1980's, as well as the neutron bomb, which kills only living things and leaves most material untouched.
The former Soviet Union is said to have had more than 500 command centers durable for a small nuke. That led into the developing of different types of bunker busters. A working solution is a nuclear missile that directs 96% of its yield into a thin, all penetrating heat+blast wave forward, tunneling hundreds of meters downwards into solid rock. This type of a hydrogen bomb was developed somewhere in the early 1990's. Nowadays, both the yield and the direction of the destructive force of a small tactical hydrogen bomb can be somewhat controlled. The amount of fusion-able materials control the yield (effect) and the shape of the charge as well as the initiation arrangements impress the direction of the explosion wave.
Observations Suggesting the Use of Small Hydrogen Bombs
1) The concrete pulverized into fine dust, 70…300 micron particles (just this could take more energy than the total gravitational energy available). See Gehue plates 6 and 7
2) Very energetic – hot – dust after the explosions. (Demolition charges would produce white clouds of dust, which would not move much, and a gravity-driven collapse would produce much less and more coarse dust.)
3) Brown shades of color seen in the air – these are produced by nuclear reactions of a thermonuclear device. The reactions use (gamma radiation caused by free neutrons, N2, O2, H2O > nitrid acid, NO2, NO3). These clouds soon get their usual white color after some minutes as the heat and fast movement of the clouds cease becoming ordinary clouds with some water.
Note: many of the pictures taken regarding the WTC Towers and the clouds seem to have been developed too blue, killing shades of brown. (This may have been an attempt to suppress the evidence.) Also there was supposed to be 200 000+ gallons of water on the roof of each tower – this water was spilled into stairwells etc, but was later all converted into water vapour reducing the brown color
4) Superheated steel objects, disintegrating into steel vapour. Molten ponds of steel were found in the elevator shafts. There were lots of burned cars in the parking areas of the towers. The fire department did not announce until 12/19/2001 that the fires under the WTC rubble have been distinguished (more than 3 months after the incident). For more, see (Gehue plate 8)
5) Elevated values of tritium in this area, but not elsewhere in New York. The University of California found elevated values on 9/13/2001 and 9/21/2001 within bounds of the WTC. They found them harmless for health. In pure hydrogen bomb isotopes of hydrogen are fused (D + T > n + a + 17.6 MeV
6) An EMP-type phenomenon blacked out cellular phones at the moment when the first (southern) tower started to 'fall down', at the exact moment when a small thermonuclear bomb was detonated. Even in electronic cameras and videos a strange afterglow was seen in the late phase of the 'collapse' of both of the towers. See Gehue plate 5
7) A wave of pressure was witnessed in the root of the tower at the moment when the so-called collapse was progressing just about two hundred meters and nothing had fallen down to earth. The blast wave turned over for example a photographer and a fireman close to the entrance, who was taking photos of the dust cloud. The burst of the dust cloud on the root of the tower was photographed as well. In the image at the left below is what probably was the explosion of WTC 6. The Customs building was deliberately exploded for some reason - it was not damaged because of the falling girders as they had not yet reached the roof of WTC 7 when the photo was taken. A couple of seconds later the clouds of the explosion were already partly above the roof of WTC 7, which was too energetical to be caused by usual blasting agents. This suggests it was the second hydrogen bomb in the WTC block. The first hydrogen bomb is discharging upwards (pulverized concrete) exactly in the picture, and the steel structures vaporized by the bomb are already falling down 100 meters (approx. 328 ft.) farther down. The mass of cloud, caused by vaporized steel, is seen in the center of the picture and even more clearly in the picture at the right.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by fmcanarney]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

8) In the cellar, out of all the 47 ultra strong steel pillars, the steel was melted completely at the length of more than 20 meters (approx. 65 ft). Even cars were melted and burned in the cellar. The pillars were far too thick for thermite, which some have suggested. An explosion of a thermonuclear bomb explains the phenomenon well.

9) Steel columns and pillars were ejected in the surroundings of the building. In the beginning of the so-called collapse, exists no such energy exists that could throw steel pillars outwards from 60 to 175 meters (approx. from 170 to 574 ft.) from trunk. Not even cutting charges can do that. Instead, the blast wave from a nuclear bomb is capable to do that.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

From economic point of view the NYC would have spent soon 2 billion dollars to dismantle the WTC containing asbestos, and it would have caused some years of traffic jams. The new buildings would have cost some 10 billion dollars and again have caused more traffic problems. Controlled demolition well done and combined with an insurance fraud saved some 2+7 billion dollars and two years of traffic jams to the NYC. After 9/11 the insurance companies all raised the insurances of any high rise buildings and actually got more wealthy. The true losers are we the People.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by fmcanarney]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Evidence of advanced fusion devices at the WTC:

Evidence of advanced fusion devices at the WTC:
1. Pulverization of 99% of concrete into ultra fine dust as recorded by official studies. Concrete dust was created instantly throughout the towers when the fusion device million degree heat rapidly expanded water vapour 1000-fold in the concrete floors. 2. Superheated steels ablating (vaporizing continuously as they fall) as seen in video clips of the towers collapsing. This requires uniform temperatures roughly twice that of thermite. Conventional demolition or explosive charges (thermate, rdx, hdx etc.) cannot transfer heath so rapidly that the steel goes above it's boiling temperature. 3. 22 ton outer wall steel sections ejected 200 meters into the winter garden. Cutting charges cannot eject heavy steels and throwing charges cannot provide the energy required without heavy, solid surface mounts. 4. 330 ton section of outer wall columns ripping off side of tower. Cutting charges cannot eject heavy steels linked together and throwing charges cannot provide the energy required without very heavy, solid surfaces to mount those charges 5. Molten ponds of steel at the bottom of elevator shafts (WTC1, WTC2, WTC7). Massive heath loads have been present at the lower parts of these high-rise buildings. As one of the witnesses after seeing the flow of metals declared: "no one will be found alive". 6. The spire behaviour (stands for 20-30 seconds, evaporates and goes down, steel dust remains in the air where the spire was). The spire did not stand because it lost its durability when the joints vaporized. 7. Sharp spikes in seismograph readings (Richter 2.1 and 2.3) occurred at the beginning of collapse for both towers. Short duration and high power indicate an explosive event. 8. A press weighting 50 tons disappeared from a basement floor of Twin Towers and was never recovered from debris. Not possible with collapses or controlled demolitions. The press was vaporized or melted totally.9. Bone dust cloud around the WTC. This was found not until spring 2006 from the Deutsche Bank building. (In excess of 700 human remains found on the roof and from air vents). See www.911citizenswatch.org... 10. Fires took 100 days to extinguish despite continuous spraying of water. Thermate would burn out totally and then cool down much faster, just in a few days. This long cooling time means the total heath load being absorbed into the steels of the WTC was massive, far in excess anything found in collapses or typical controlled demolitions. 11. Brown shades of color in the air due nuclear radiation forming NO2, NO3 and nitric acid. TV and documentary footage changed the color balance to blue to disguise this fact indicating complicity in the coverup. 12. Elevated Tritium values measured in the WTC area but not elsewhere in New York. Official studies stated that 8 EXIT signs from two commercial Boeing jets were responsible. The tritium in those EXIT signs is insufficient to explain the measurements (very little tritium is available for measuring after evaporation into air as hydrogen and as tritiated water vapour. This can provide conclusive proof of fusion devices and therefore US/Israeli military involvement. 13. Pyroclastic flow observed in the concrete-based clouds. Only found with volcanic eruptions and nuclear detonations. The explosion squibs cool down just a few milliseconds after the explosion or after having reached some 10 meters in the air. Pyroclastic flow will not mix with other clouds meaning very serious heath in those clouds not possible with the conventional demolition or explosive charges. The pyroclastic clouds were cooling down at the WTC but this process took some 30 seconds. See video.google.com... 14. Huge expanding dust clouds 5 times the volume of the building indicating extreme levels of heat generated far in excess of traditional demolition explosives.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

15. Rubble height was some 10% of the original instead of 33% expected in a traditional demolition. Fusion device removal of underground central steel framework allowed upper framework to fall into this empty space and reduce the rubble height. 16. No survivors found, except some firefighters in one corner pocket in the rubble who looked up to see blue sky above them instead of being crushed by collapsing debris. Upward fusion flashlight-like beam of destruction missed this pocket but removed debris above those lucky firemen. 17. 14 rescue dogs and some rescue workers died far too soon afterward to be attributed to asbestos or dust toxins (respiratory problems due to alpha and tritium particles created by fusion are far more toxic) 18. Record concentrations of near-atomic size metal particles found in dust studies due to ablated steel. Only possible with vaporized (boiling) steels. 19. Decontamination procedure used at Ground Zero (hi-pressure water spraying) for all steel removed from site. Water spraying contains fusion radioactivity. 20. No bodies, furniture or computers found in the rubble, but intact sheets of paper covered the streets with fine dust. Items with significant mass absorbed fusion energy (neutrons, x-rays) and were vaporized while paper did not. Paper and powder theory. 21. 200 000 gallon sprinkler water tanks on the roofs of WTC1 and WTC2, but no water in the ruins. Heat of fusion devices vaporized large reservoirs of water. 22. Reports of cars exploding around the WTC and many burned out wrecks could be seen that had not been hit by debris. Fusion energy (heath radiation and the neutrons) caused cars to ignite and burn far from WTC site. 23. Wide area electrical outage, repairs took over 3 months. Fusion devices cause EM pulse with Compton scattering. See German engineers help the USA plate 5. home.debitel.net... 24. EM pulse was recorded by broadcast cameras with high quality electronic circuitry. This occurred at the same time as the seismic peaks recorded by Lamont Doherty during the beginning of the collapse. This is due to the Compton Effect and resulted in a large area power outage at the WTC.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Please pick this apart for me those who are explosive experts, without calling me a moron.
I pretty much comprehend all the information posted from this outside source so lets take the refutation from there okay.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Again as I have stated to others..

So what it live across the street from the wtc COMPLEX!! Seriously what does that statement have anything to do with ASSESMING damage to the WTC bathtub or repair to the Slury Walls?

If I live acoss the street from a Airport, does this make me an expert pilot?

What if I live near a port city and habor, does this make me an export Ship capitan?

How about living near a Nuclear Power plant facility, Am I a Ph.d. in Nuclear Physics?

Come on, seriously you want me to digest this???

So now that you live across from the WTC complex you now all the sudden have more knowledge than the experts of what is going on with the Bathtub and the reapairs that had taken place?

your kidding me right?

The Data says nothing of what you claim, again, do some real research, and stop making claims, like I am a doctor cause I live acorss the street from a Trauma center!

...this doesn't cut it for me....

If you want to show me DATA that the WTC Bathtub was not damaged then do so and I be happy to show you a good debate!!!

...waiting for real data...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by theability]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

A press weighting 50 tons disappeared from a basement floor of Twin Towers and was never recovered from debris. Not possible with collapses or controlled demolitions. The press was vaporized or melted totally

an eye witness to the basement explosion describes the disappearance of this press. fifty tons equals fifty cars equals impossible for collapse or controlled demolition to accomplish. did the jet fuel and carpet melt this also.

i know and anticipate some derisive condescending comment in return for this valid fact being posted.

believers in the official government story would do well to read up on "cognitive dissonance" in a college entry level psyche course, or just google it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Record concentrations of near-atomic size metal particles found in dust studies due to ablated steel. Only possible with vaporized (boiling) steels. Decontamination procedure used at Ground Zero (hi-pressure water spraying) for all steel removed from site. Water spraying contains fusion radioactivity

did they just want to bury clean metal in the wastesites in NY/NJ?

what is ablated steel Swampfox and thedman and Taxi driver?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Reports of cars exploding around the WTC and many burned out wrecks could be seen that had not been hit by debris.

again jet fuel and carpet and plastic trash cans caused this.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

22 ton outer wall steel sections ejected 200 meters into the winter garden. Cutting charges cannot eject heavy steels and throwing charges cannot provide the energy required without heavy, solid surface mounts. 330 ton section of outer wall columns ripping off side of tower. Cutting charges cannot eject heavy steels linked together and throwing charges cannot provide the energy required without very heavy, solid surfaces to mount those charges

your explaination is gravity threw this metal piece two football fields away. 22 tons equals the combined weight of twenty two cars thrown two football fields away.
330 tons of steel ripping away from the outer walls??
that is 660,000 pounds of steel being torn away, gravity would pull it down and it would stay attached and fall in a heap.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
those are good observations

[edit on 17-8-2008 by fmcanarney]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Fires took 100 days to extinguish despite continuous spraying of water. This long cooling time means the total heat load being absorbed into the steels of the WTC was massive, far in excess anything found in collapses or typical controlled demolitions.

again, jet fuel and plastic wastepaper baskets, and carpet still burning three months after 911. in the pile of rubble?

the carpet and plastic and jet fuel will not even deform an empty tin can of corn. with a brick on top of it. but it brought down construction grade steel high rise buildings?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by fmcanarney]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join