It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFOs in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I,m trying to determine if this video is a fake or not . So I'll leave it to the experts. What I find interesting , as soon as the center object touches the water , you can make out something orbiting the lead object...www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Seen that before. I still think as I did then, that the water splashback comes before the ufo even hits the water. And the water itself doesn't seem quite real. Seems shop'd.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by fleabit]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Fake as far as I'm concerned... it's "channel 1" and is titled simply "news." Can't read the bottom text and the mid text is bs too. The one that hits the water is highlighted probably because the person who made it wanted to show off the water splash effect he/she made.

I say don't bother with it experts, I highly doubt whoever made this intended for it to be very serious, more like an animation project.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If this had been real, I doubt I would know the difference by the quality of it.

There does seem to be some distortion around the one that touches the water though. It would be nice to know when they decide to put on an actual air show for us. That still might get boring. Going on a trip around the solar sytem would be better.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I see what you are saying about the water. Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Hi, L.HAMILTON

The author of this CGI is Adel Adil

AKA as adel3d

See his Bio here

The video originally uploaded to YouTube can be found here:

UFO's in an exceptional situation

You'll see three UFO's in an exceptional situation ,one is sliding on the water lake .
To see if it is a fact or not visit my site.
www.adel3d.com
Category: Film & Animation

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Hope this helps you.

I saw that all of the crafts had a clear bubble around it like force field.

The front craft shows much since it appears closer to the viewer was as the trailing craft shows the same rotating bubble but not as intense.

The water touching craft is disturbing the lake surface via a force field around it..........Thus the water would show movement prior to the craft touching the water surface. On the way out of the lake water we see water displaced even when the craft has lost physical contact with surface.

I saw details on the bottom that remind me of a craft similar to these for on the bottom is rings that rotate about the center of the craft. The center could be a tractor beam for beaming people up into the craft.

I had experience with craft that are very similar but I can't say if this youtube file is natural.

Please let you be the fial judge about what is reak or not....study it out well to base it on physics of our world.

Hope this works for you. Have a great day.

new topics

top topics

join