It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological theory - Nassim Haramein

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
My first attempt at some logic on these boards. Please keep positive thoughts pertaining to this, and thought out too. Just to point out, no one is right or wrong...just no sense in trying to pursuade someone over to your side.

Here are the links for Nassim Haramein's lectures:
Part1
Part2

Okay, these are approximately 4 hours long each. I have not come across any opinions of the members about this research, and I am not saying that this guy is 100% correct in his theory. Some of what he discusses is very esoteric, but I find his entire theory very thought provoking!

I believe in the second part he briefly touches on how his theory ties into psycology through the movement of our solar system through the universe. To sum up this brief part, he discusses that if the Earth simply revolved around the sun, time would repeat itself. However, since we are not only traveling around the sun, but also around our galaxy's center in a wavelength, while our galaxy moves through space, time will not repeat itself. Think of it kind like throwing a rotating spring outwards...not one part of the spring will repeat its same position in the movement.

He says that part of his team have done research into the psycological effectiveness in taking people (back along the spiral) to certain areas that have effected thier life in a negative ways. Not allowing them to change what happened, but allow them to deal with it in a better manner. This is not like hypnosis where someone simply "thinks" back to a period of "time", but where they mentally "travel" backwards.

I have sent emails to the address on the site, but have yet to hear anything from them. I was curious if anyone has ran into further research about this theory pertaining to psycology, and what progress is being made. Google is very limited about his research, and even wikipedia is finding his work un-credable because there are no outside references pertaining to his efforts. Since I do not have the money to pay $84 for his uber-spiffy DVD set which might provide further insight, nor a torrent link of any kind for the set, I am out of options for further information.

Here is a link to his site for those interrested:
The Resonance Project

Mod-Typo-Edit in Title.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Amazing how no one actually posted here...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
...I think my first sentence at the top dissuaded folks from responding...I just wanted to keep the trolls out of the only discussable thread I have started here.

But out of everything I have read about psycology, his theory makes a sound and logical argument for everything.

But it's okay that no one finds this interresting

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think they find it interesting, but don't know what to say.

It is very logical what he says. If he would've come with this about 200 years ago, the world now would be a very different place. But since the other sciences have been accepted already, it's harder for them to throw it out, since everything we currently have is based on that. So they can't say: "well you know people, all those years, we were wrong, so now we have a new theory which covers everything."

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'll say this : over 40 % believe ufo's exist, over 40% believe 911 was an inside job. persons are learning about the great deceptions that are presented time and again.
We get lied to constantly. the main stream media is a joke i gave it up a year ago.
I think we have reached critical mass, and no one knows, that everybody knows.
I think his theories are solid, best i've heard.

will it change the price of bread, or oil, i hope so.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I actually believe that in the end, money should be phased out for the sake of humanity. Sure, you can use money to trade stuff, but nothing should come before any living creature or being. We can't help Africa because there's not enough money is bull. We can set money aside and do the right thing anytime, but people are too self centered.

And this video actually is pretty sad..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
...I had a good laugh out of that, even though it is horrible. But you have to look at the majority of people are not going to research information that does not affect them in thier daily lives. I believe it has more to do with the lack of time and energy after a day of work and dealing with family.

And why do I not see the anonymous posts on the thread, but I see it below when replying?

Anyway, I don't think any new sound theories should have anything to do with the media...they aren't going to take time out from thier regular 9-5 routine to work up interresting segments for people to turn the channel on because of lack of interest. We should be teaching ourselves. My son just started school, and I already know he is going to have the same problems that I did with questioning too much, but atleast in the years to come I will be able to help him understand non-popular views of what they teach in the schools. I believe that the parents need to take time out and work with thier children to teach them the stuff that they believe the schools are teaching wrong altogether.

And money will never be phased out...it's just a fact. But I believe we need to do more to release our dependance on it so much. There is sooo much stuff you can do and make around your house with your family to get by, comfordably.

This thread seems to be going all over the place, so I will bring it back to the original subject. I never really offerred anything as far as an opinion of Nassim Haramein's theories...mainly because there is not much information out there aside from what little is posted on his site, and the few videos around the net. I have seen 1 other post on ATS, but it had nothing to do with what I was discussing...I was mainly trying to find out if anyone has found additional information on research about his theories pertaining to psycology that are generally not available to the public, or if anyone has actually seen the DVD set that could offer additional information about what is on there as opposed to the google videos. I probably should have actually asked some questions in my OP.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi i'm also very interested in the psychological aspects.
From the video-it looks like he's describing a
technique similar in neuro-linguistic programming
called 'reframing' and 'mirroring' may apply to-all i
can say is -we are all under some kind of programming
shaped by our experiences and lifestyles choices so it's
seems it may be a simalar tool that allows change to happen.
You might also want to look up sol luckman and his book
'conscious healing the regenetics method 'it was thru him i got
the to nassim and dr leonard horowitz.
I know one of the healing techniques sol Luckman employs is
'psych-k' by rob williams and this works pychologically,spiritually
and physiologically
so i hope that gives you something to go on.
m(scotland,UK)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I have never thought about it as neuro-linguistic programming. But I guess it really can't be worse than what the news uses

I am fairly new to all this stuff, and just recently realizing there are other plausable theories aside from what is normally taught (which is often confusinf with everything they keep adding for posterity). Personally I feel his theory is very eloquently put together, and has made the greatest sense to me from what little he discusses...but I am the type of person who strongly feels that if something cannot be logically explained in a simple manner, it is probably wrong (Occam's Razor). However, I believe this is one reason why he only touches upon the psycological aspects in his lecture very breifly.

Anyways, thanks for the names Anonymous m(scotland,UK). I will be looking into them as I haven't had much to go by since all I have is the Google videos, and no one seems to pirate his DVD set. I know it's wrong, but I feel you should try before you buy - especially since the set is $100 and no one provides any comment about what is different from them and the free Google videos.

I am not a physicist though, but have too much time on my hands and have a lot of interests. I feel that not just the psycological aspect, but most of his theories, should be further researched. The only problem is people like me who are genuenly interrested usually don't have the resources to travel half-way across the US just to sit at one of his lectures...it would also be pointless since it is not getting you anywhere...you can't eat the lecture...you can't trade what you've learned...the barterring value would be nil.

Science research just costs waaaaaaaat toooooo much money to keep an interest in when you're not rich.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

I have seen the video and it is very thought provoking and I also went to see him and his presentation when he was here in Vancouver .at the Chan Centre at UBC, just a week or so ago. I am by no mean a physisist or a mathematician so I could not say whether his calculations were correct or not but he seems to have proven his theory and shows it with his updated presentaion. There were people there that seemed to be able to understand his calculations and when they asked him questions he seemed to answer them to their satisfaction. I found it very interesting and I can't seem to get the idea that each of our cells contains a black whole out of my mind. A fractal universe of black wholes. Simple and elegant...

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread and introducing me to Nassim Haramein. I'm now hooked into watching his videos and looking at his websites but I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.

Thank you again.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nassim is a brilliant guy who has had the courage to focus his thoughts "out of the box" and has filled in some long standing holes in physics, and quantum physics in particular. Whether his theories will be accepted by the main stream scientific community remains to be seen. I am no physicist, but find his theories to be very sound and logical. However I would venture to say that our scientific institutions are often more interested in maintaining the status quo than maintaining scientific integrity, especially when we are dealing with concepts that are so radically different than the current standards. Take a look at what happened to Cold Fusion. After being massacred in the "peer review" process, it has proven to be perfectly valid and in fact one extremely valuable answer to our energy problems. That single subject alone is enough to thoroughly question the conclusions reached through the "peer review" process, as well as the integrity of the individuals and institutions involved.
I wish the best to Nassim and have little doubt he is on to something very, very BIG. But will his "peers" (and I use the term loosely) provide an objective view and give it the weight, and him the credit, his work deserves? It would be the exception....and what a shame that is.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There also seems to be the same understandings put forward here by Marko Rodin (though more math based) As I have also watched Nassim Harameins very articulate and thought provoking presentations though very long in duration indeed. Nassim does keep ones mind continually ticking over with the very revealing information he puts forward of various correlations in life.

This is also 3 and a half hours long. Though not as organised and dosent stay on topic as precisely as Nassim does. Marko still has quite remarkable understandings that also keeps one entranced in deep concentration at quite lengthy amounts of psychological time.

Google Video Link

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Just so you know you're not alone, I happen to find Nassim Haramein's work absolutely FASCINATING. Since November (2008) when I came across his Rogue presentation I have been on a personal quest to understand more about his theories.

I would suggest looking up his emissary events and see if you can get yourself to one. You will find other, like-minded individuals with whom you can discuss his theories.

I believe his work is Revolutionary--

Onward and upward!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Heya.

Just wanted to pop in to let you know there's more people that's interested in Nassims work.

I've seen the video and have actually bought the dvd. In the dvd he speaks of the mental travel back in space like you said and how it has helped people around difficulties that has occured.

I don't have any great input or reflection on the matter. Haven't really thought about it that much, so many other things he talks about that I guess my mind sorted out that part to ponder more over other.

However, Nassim Haramein is the #ing man. His way to relate and connect everything is stunning. The state of the vacuum to how geometry rules and how infinities exist within confined spaces. Very thought provoking indeed. This was the drop that made the cup flooding so to say, I'm now studying physics and math and it's great fun. I belive there will be some kind of answer for me, let alone to understand the physical format that I'm in and our universe. To look at an object and to think that you understand it's dynamics and structure makes it's beautiful.

Edit: typo

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Clear]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
LOL time would repeat if we only went had a circular orbit HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

HI, I have read most of the posts since the starting one. A friend sent me Nassim's name in a text message. Found a lecture he did in Ashland, Oregon through Google. It was 1hour 43 minutes and he says it takes a day or so for him to say everything. So I am just at the beginning of this. He is an engaging speaker so the 1h43 went by pretty quickly and I stayed with it. I almost flunked geometry in highschool but could understand his basic message. Will listen to anything else I can find. We are at the beginning of something and he may be 1000 years before his time. His work is very challenging on many levels. He is similar to Deepak Chopra in that he explains things in modern scientific terms that the Hindu sages have been talking about for 5K years. He is more joyful than Deepak and there is a ecstatic and enthusiastic aspect to his presentation. Love it that he is not a PHD but has spoken before many of the same in some of the US's most prestigious schools. Also like the respect he showed for his listeners in the video I watched. So take heart, people are catching on. I intend to pass his name on to others. Glad I stumbled on to your posting.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello. I met Nassim back in 2002. Not a day goes by that I don't see a new connection of the freactal universe.

What is really important about Nassim's work on is the idea that the universe just as ourselves are products of Bio feedback. That is we have an electromagnetic field that not only radiates expression but also condenses infomation into awareness.

That the reality we live in is the event horizon of a black hole, and we only see the radiation or what is being light up by our consciousness, we don't see the force holding it in place, the gravity of our experience.

But most importantly Nassims work gave me the left brained hardware to access the infinite possibilities of the more creative right hemisphere because all things share this infinite fractal foundation of awareness.

Thanks for being alive.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My father just recently attended one of Nassim's conferences in California. Said he was absolutely fascinating....

Also told me that Nassim came "out of the closet" to his audience.....No...I don't mean that way...Nassim has an ex-wife.

Nassim said he was abducted at the age of 7, twice.

Now.....I respect Nassim more than any other mind out there...Can you tell?

And this really surprised me because I am admittedly skeptical of any alien abductions....Can they happen? I suppose, but it's hard for me and I really have an open mind.

So, I have implored my dad to write a quick blog of his trip and what Nassim spoke about.

Will post when I receive.....Anyone else seen any of his 2009 tour dates?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join