It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is 2012 is a good thing? Time Wave theory....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thanks for your great reply FiatLux!

Originally posted by FiatLux
There are many books out on the market that talks about these things. I didn`t have anyone to point me in this direction, and I just went looking, and found many books about this. That`s where I find it hard to believe that you can`t find any of this.

I can find books about this but my problem is they are all based on ideas. Id like to know where these ideas came from? It seems that someone just invented them. See, I can read books about dinasaours and know those ideas came from fossils. I can read the Bible and know those ideas came from actual events in history.

So where do all the 2012 ascension ideas come from? Is there any basis for it? Im not trying to be condescending, I'd really like to know. Please dont take my criticism of certain posts (like above) as disbelief or trying to disprove what you believe. I am genuinely interested.

Originally posted by FiatLuxNo one said you had to leave this world. The choice is up to each and everyone of us on how we want to use this shift. You can raise your awarness and stay here if you want, but why anyone would want to stay in this mudhole we call time is beyond me. You see, that`s the wonder of free will, you can chose not to believe any of this, or you can. No one can force you to do something that you don`t want to do. Those who do not become aware, will not be destroyed, they will just stay in the 3rd density till they decide to open their own eyes as to what they are truly about.

Then the theory doesnt support the Time Wave theory which suggests that everything will just STOP. That means either everyone moves onto this other plane of existence, or everyone that doesnt dies. Because if those that dont could simply continue living the graph of normality vs. novelty would continue to move, if it is indeed true.

Originally posted by FiatLuxMany have come to understand it just by going within, and doing some deep soul searching, others have found many ancient texts that talk about this.

Which texts?

Originally posted by FiatLuxI`m not sure if the Mayans wrote about it, other then the calendar, but they were a prime example of a race that evolved and moved up and on.

Is there any evidence that they reached enlightenment and moved up and on? I mean, I know they disappeared and there is a mystery there, is it just an assumption that they ascended or is there evidence?

Once again, I really am interested. So thank you.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikeraphone

The whole thing was calibrated to the Mayan calendar so it is dependent on the fact that that is accurate.

Well, not really. The novelty Theory came on that date all on it's own. The creator of it did not know about the Mayan 2012 thing at the moment of making it. In later versions of his book he incorporated it but originally he was oblivious about it. That's what is so good about it. It points at the same time as the Mayans did but totally on it's own.

And btw, i think the reason that the novelty theory doesn't go up after going to 0 is that one of the ingredients of the theory will not be there any more, at least in the linear capacity it is now. Time. But that's just a personal brainfart

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Originally posted by Mikeraphone

The whole thing was calibrated to the Mayan calendar so it is dependent on the fact that that is accurate.

Well, not really. The novelty Theory came on that date all on it's own. The creator of it did not know about the Mayan 2012 thing at the moment of making it. In later versions of his book he incorporated it but originally he was oblivious about it. That's what is so good about it. It points at the same time as the Mayans did but totally on it's own.

And btw, i think the reason that the novelty theory doesn't go up after going to 0 is that one of the ingredients of the theory will not be there any more, at least in the linear capacity it is now. Time. But that's just a personal brainfart

Well originally the Theory's zero date was November 2012. But because it was so close to the Mayan calender it was moved to December 21st 2012 and everything recalibrated to coincide with it.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeraphone

Well ok, good enough. But for a novelty theory 'end of time (as we know it)' to coincide pretty precise with the Mayan thing is a thing to take into account.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Well ok, good enough. But for a novelty theory 'end of time (as we know it)' to coincide pretty precise with the Mayan thing is a thing to take into account.

Still, it wasnt exactly on. Close yes, but not on, so it was changed to match the date. So therefore the whole timeline depends on the Mayan calender being accurate.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

How is it you believe a time wave theory? How do you know it to be real? It`s no more then an idea. Prove to me that it is real and it works. Like i must prove to you that these other things are real.

Have you read some of the books that I am talking about? I have, and my gut feeling tells me that they are right, even my heart tells me that. Kind of like believeing that there is a creator, or God if you will. Some want proof that the creator is real because they don`t believe it. My heart and gut tell me that it`s real. I`m no scientist that can prove that the creator exists, can you? But I believe it. Have you checked out those web sites? Just go and read what they are saying, they even have videos to watch. When your done, and you still don`t believe it, then that`s cool.

Anyone can believe what they want, and if it`s that you believe everything just up and stops, then dies away, then that`s what you will have. You create your own reality, that`s your right and you have the free will to do so. Me, I`ll stick to my thinking and beliefs.

There are many of these books that talk about these ideas, there not all presented in the same way, not one of them, because they come from seperate veiw points. But, many of the things they talk about mesh together and come out the same. Many of these people work in the field of science, and when did you ever hear of science trying to prove something like this? Well they are now, and it`s a growing field.

Time theory is fine, it takes you up to a point, then stops, they don`t explore it any further because they feel that`s it, no more. Well these other people do take it further, and I believe it`s worth everyones time to read about it, then make your choice if you want to go with it or not.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

How is it you believe a time wave theory? How do you know it to be real? It`s no more then an idea. Prove to me that it is real and it works. Like i must prove to you that these other things are real.

Im not saying it is real, if anything my posts have said that it is probably bull#. Although I dont know, and dont pretend to know.

Have you read some of the books that I am talking about? I have

I havent read them, but because you have, I am asking you the questions, because you obviously know more about the subject than I do, having read them and all.

Originally posted by FiatLux, and my gut feeling tells me that they are right, even my heart tells me that. Kind of like believeing that there is a creator, or God if you will. Some want proof that the creator is real because they don`t believe it. My heart and gut tell me that it`s real.

Thats all well and good and I completely understand. What I am asking is the Bible at least says that it provides evidence, and we can confirm a lot of it with history.

So I am asking the same thing with these books, do they provide stuff you can prove with history? Or some ancient artifacts or anything like that?

Im not trying to disprove your opinion or what you believe, I am simply trying to understand, and because you've read the books and I havent, I am asking you to explain it to me.

Look Im not going to bother quoting the rest of what you said because I think you're talking to me like Im a non believer or trying to disprove you, and I am not, Im just asking a lot of questions.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

No, I don`t think your a non believer, I think your searching for answers though, and that`s great. I myself can only tell you what I have read. That`s why I said go to Wilcocks website and do a little reading, all it`s going to cost you is some of your time. when your done, then let me know what you think about it. If U2U is working, send me a note.

I do believe Wilcock does correlate some of these things with history, there is so much written about this subject that one can read for months and still not get through it all.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I know many religions and ancient civilizations have prophecies about 2012 some tell of the Earth being destroyed and others tell of a great enlightenment and an advancement of humanity. They differ so greatly I am expecting some supernatural being to come to Earth December 21, 2012 just to say that none of that stuff is going to happen and then leave never to be seen again.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I hope it's a good occurance! I'm tired of this uber stupid BS!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisrj214
I know many religions and ancient civilizations have prophecies about 2012 some tell of the Earth being destroyed and others tell of a great enlightenment and an advancement of humanity. They differ so greatly I am expecting some supernatural being to come to Earth December 21, 2012 just to say that none of that stuff is going to happen and then leave never to be seen again.

Could you please provide me with any written record from any Religion or civilization that actually clearly says something will happen in 2012, let alone the specific date? To my knowledge not even the Mayans actually said anything will happen other than that cycle will finish.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Mikeraphone]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
^^ What is that? A joke?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I would have to imagine that it isn't a doomsday scenario kinda deal. It think it will be the whole moving to a higher exsistance of sorts, and those who are unprepared for it, will be reincarnated into a new 3rd density.

As for the novelty, the possibilities are infinite. I'm sure if a sudden peace overwhelmed our earth the novelty would never wear off. I know for a fact I'd get up and the first thing I would think would be "Man, am I glad there will be no reports of war, disease, shootings, robberies, ect."

Even if we did get used to it and it became a 'normality' we would be able to focus our minds on progressing as a whole. Taking care of one another, learning the secrets of the universe, all that good stuff.

Can't wait

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisrj214
...I am expecting some supernatural being to come to Earth December 21, 2012 just to say that none of that stuff is going to happen and then leave never to be seen again.

Hahahaha,

That would be the best christmas ever
Then I can finally tell all those Niburu fanatics to stick that in thier telescope and look at it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join