It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Persecution of Illegal Aliens

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I read the outside source and it isn't even close to being well founded. If so please tell me how they plan to vote if they aren't here legally. There have been young students from all walks of life, that have radical ideas, since the 60s. They are like union members that say, we deserve a ten dollar an hour raise knowing that they will be pleased to get a two dollar fifty cents raise.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Let me clear up one misconception
new home construction done by illegals

These homes do not sell for less then the ones build by American workers.
The money saved by the developers building these homes goes straight into the pocket of the developer.
Many of these developers use creative record keeping so that they do not have to pay taxes on this extra profit.

Many other industries also do the same.
So if you think you are getting goods cheaper because a company is using illegals you are mistaken.

I worked construction for 20 years and know many construction workers ready to go to work but for the companies that CLAIM they can not find legal workers.

In most cases these companies use illegals because they can get away with not paying Workman's comp, holliday's, overtime, unemployment,
healthcare. and this means more profit for them.

With them if a illegal complains they just fire them and call immigration and there are a long line of illegal waiting to take there place.

I am a ex Firefighter/EMT and have went to many construction sites to pick up illegal construction workers and found that none of the contractor would claim the worker because none were paying workman's comp on there workers and the contractors knew that the illegal would still get treated for free.

I get my health care for free but i spent 8 years in the navy and two in Vietnam

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

We are trying to get our dollar back by teaming up with canada...We use to be above them. oh well.
The ameriOO.... lol We lose our asses off. but we get closer to our neighbors. The ones that kill people for a dollar lol

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Thoth777]

<< 21  22  23   >>

join