It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Duped America, UK Into Launching Iraq Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
groin, my point was that everyone keeps looking at each other to place blame and they keep forgetting the fact that an evil man no longer rules other men. that is all my point was, no more no less.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
seriously, would it make you people happy if we put saddam back in power and just walked out and let him continue his benevolent humanitarian efforts?

get a clue please. whoever brought it about... who cares... israel, us, whatever... stop making it like it's a bad thing that this piece of # was ripped out of power. [Edited on 3-15-2004 by Djarums]

I've heard this argument before Djarums and I understand where you are coming from, but at what price is all this worth it? I guess we'll see in a couple of years time whether the war was worth the price we are all going to pay sooner or later, especially when the "Coalition of the Willing(tm)" spread their web further.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
well, judging by today's events it looks like there's gonna be one less member in that coalition due to Spain's elections.

We can see from this how fast word spreads and how easy it is to influence an entire nation.

Bombs go off in the train system in Spain. Messages are sent out saying Spain was attacked because of it's support for the US led war on terror. Not-Coincedentally Spain's elections are right afterwards and the PM is voted out in favor of someone who will most likely not have a role in any war on terror.

Nada, I don't believe war and death are ever good things. I don't believe that it's healthy for the people of a nation to live in a situation that is unstable in which anything can happen either.

What I don't understand though is why people have become so preoccupied with theories as to who caused this Iraq conflict that they fail to realize what happened. Clearly, none of you can deny the fact that Saddam was far from someone you'd want to live under. The question of what brought us there is a valid one... I agree... but letting it outweigh the importance of what happened there is just wrong. Previously everyone was saying how Bush came into office and immediately wanted to get rid of Hussein to avenge the assasination attempt on his father and all sorts of other things. Now suddenly it's Israel, according to the embarassingly biased opinion on libertyforum. I say embarassing because as someone who does a small amount of writing it pains me to see people writing things to be considered fact and having no evidence whatsoever. But the fact remains whoever it may be that caused the war in Iraq really didn't do a bad thing did they?

[Edited on 3-15-2004 by Djarums]

<< 1   >>

join