It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Duped America, UK Into Launching Iraq Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sunday, March 14, 2004

Mossad Duped America, UK Into Launching Iraq Attack

By Richard H. Curtiss

It�s no secret that much of the news reported in Israel�s Hebrew-language media never reaches the mainstream
American press, for the simple reason that items unfavorable to Israel generally are not translated. And, because very few Israelis break this self-imposed censorship, items from the Hebrew press that do appear may be much more newsworthy than their anemic English translations indicate.

FOR THE REST OF THE ARTICLE:

www.libertyforum.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You are correct sir. The evidence all points to the mossad.
The only thing i am still wondering about , Was the U.S. duped or complicit?www.libertyforum.org...
www.libertyforum.org...
www.libertyforum.org...
www.jpost.com...
www.libertyforum.org... imit=25&Old=allposts&Main=1280124

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by ashley]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Definitely complicit. They wanted the oil. Same thing with Afghanistan - they wanted that pipeline built and the Taliban wouldn't let them do it. I sometimes wonder if Osama bin Laden really was in Afghanistan at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
seriously, would it make you people happy if we put saddam back in power and just walked out and let him continue his benevolent humanitarian efforts?

get a clue please. whoever brought it about... who cares... israel, us, whatever... stop making it like it's a bad thing that this piece of # was ripped out of power.

you know... we all know there's # the government does that's wrong. we all know that intelligence agencies around the world do nasty things. ok. but i dont get you people. poor saddam, poor aristede, boo-#ing-hoo.

i have never in my life seen people who are so pompous, talk smack about what happened 5,000 miles away. you don't know what it was like to live under saddam, you also dont know what it was like to live under a psychotic (yes proven) ruler like aristede. so what are you ranting about? the world, and the nations in question are better off. regardless of how or why. am i wrong in that?

[Edited on 3-15-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wouldn't say they were duped at all. More like ready willing and able to promote false information to start the conquest for more cash.

As for getting rid of Saddam, who cares? The U.S. has not made it a habit of invading other countries to help the poor innocent people who are oppressed that live there. This invasion wasn't even about such a premise anyway. It was regarding the protection of U.S. citizens from dangerous Iraqi WMD which did not exist. The only thing anybody got out of this war, besides hundreds of millions of dollars in contracts for large corporations and the switching of petroeuros to petrodollars to stop world economic disaster was thousands upon thousands of lives lost and even more wounded who have basically lost the lives that they had before the invasion began. The U.S. has now inherited the problems of Iraq and its people as a result of this invasion and now we're stuck with the ever-rising bill and ongoing death toll.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What is it that people have against Israel? Israel has had the hard slog all its life. They have had 5 countrys invade. Everybody hates them.

By the way, I already had the war debate with somone. You can have a look here: War In Iraq debate

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saleb
What is it that people have against Israel? Israel has had the hard slog all its life. They have had 5 countrys invade. Everybody hates them.
There is a right way and wrong way to go about defending yourself. Falsifying information to start wars on your behalf is not the way to do business with other people. Unless you're also one of the types that thinks that the ends justifies the means. Playing the victim card when everything you're doing is 100% wrong is, well, wrong.

No matter what, the people that get screwed in this are the american tax paying public and the Iraqi people with their money and lives.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
There is a right way and wrong way to go about defending yourself. Falsifying information to start wars on your behalf is not the way to do business with other people. Unless you're also one of the types that thinks that the ends justifies the means. Playing the victim card when everything you're doing is 100% wrong is, well, wrong.

No matter what, the people that get screwed in this are the american tax paying public and the Iraqi people with their money and lives.

*Clap Clap Clap*

Well said heelstone. I couldn't agree more.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
You are assuming that Israel did actually falsify intellegence to start the war. Have you personally read this report by Brom? Or are you reading it simply from the artical on the first post? I thought the idea of ATS was to question what is reported.

I can't deny the logic that falsifying information to start wars is wrong. Its just that I don't believe that there was falsified information on the part of the mossad. You obviously do. Its a difference of opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You are assuming that Israel did actually falsify intellegence to start the war. Have you personally read this report by Brom? Or are you reading it simply from the artical on the first post? I thought the idea of ATS was to question what is reported.

I can't deny the logic that falsifying information to start wars is wrong. Its just that I don't believe that there was falsified information on the part of the mossad. You obviously do. Its a difference of opinion.
You should have stated that you think this information is incorrect when you originally typed.

The thing is Saleb. None of the information we were fed on the Iraq invasion was right. Somebody was feeding us bull# and when I read that Israel may have been doing it, right now I tend to believe it. Show me the WMD and Al Qaeda ties that Iraq had and maybe I'd have some sympathy for the poor downtrodden Israelis.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
seriously, would it make you people happy if we put saddam back in power and just walked out and let him continue his benevolent humanitarian efforts?

get a clue please. whoever brought it about... who cares... israel, us, whatever... stop making it like it's a bad thing that this piece of # was ripped out of power.

you know... we all know there's # the government does that's wrong. we all know that intelligence agencies around the world do nasty things. ok. but i dont get you people. poor saddam, poor aristede, boo-#ing-hoo.

i have never in my life seen people who are so pompous, talk smack about what happened 5,000 miles away. you don't know what it was like to live under saddam, you also dont know what it was like to live under a psychotic (yes proven) ruler like aristede. so what are you ranting about? the world, and the nations in question are better off. regardless of how or why. am i wrong in that?

Yeah Saddam is gone... but doing it by invading iraq and making it a # of a place to live (still) isnt the way to do it... Did the USA give negotiations a try? No they didnt... they didnt even contemplate letting weapons inspectors in... why? coz they knew there were no weapons and they didnt want a UN report contradicting them... and so what if Saddam is gone... yeah he was a tyrant, the people hated him, they were living in bad conditions... but at least they werent getting bombed (by the US and resistance forces) and were a soveriegn state... how would the US like it if someone invaded and told you how to live your life and what government to have... its obvious the majority of Iraqis dont want the US there... but then again when did the US listen to anybody... all you guys care about is money and power... and Israel are just as bad...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, that Al Qaeda crap was fed to the American public to justify the war. About WMDs in Iraq: Everyone knows they used to be there, the question is how well the Iraqis hid them. It is very possible that they are just buiried out in the desert somwhere.

So, Isreal fed the info to the Americans? And the Americans blindly believed it? I find it hard to believe that anyone would go to war on info that they havn't even followed up on. Anyway, as I stated before, I don't believe the Israelis are that underhand.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

So, Isreal fed the info to the Americans? And the Americans blindly believed it? I find it hard to believe that anyone would go to war on info that they havn't even followed up on. Anyway, as I stated before, I don't believe the Israelis are that underhand.
Oh, I'm sure our leaders knew it was bull#, much as I stated earlier. The public even knew to a degree it was which is why there was protesting before the war started. However it didn't help to stop it.

Your opinion is your own and you are certainly entitled to it, but please make your statements clearer next time. Coming into this thread just to ask why people beat up on Israel when its a thread clearly about Israel falsifying intelligence is just asking for posts like mine to follow up.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I'd like to state clearly that anyone who thinks Saddam Hussein has never had/used weapons of mass destruction is ignorant and should pull their head out of the sunday comics for a few hours.

I find the statement that you'll feel bad for Israel if Iraq and al-qaeda have connections to be curious. Hey while we're at it, if it snows 7" in New York on August 8th I'll give you a dollar.

It just goes to show the endless parade of baseless bull# that is spit out in some threads here. It used to be that Israel was to blame for the whole #ing world except 9/11 which was that devil Bush. That apparently bored some of the intellectuals here. So now that too goes to Israel. Yay! And hell, forget 9/11. That's old. They did Iraq too. And um um, and Haiti. Those mother#ers did haiti too right? The mossad mustve kidnapped Aristede.

Best fiction award goes to:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
heelstone, please don't insult yourself by saying that criticizing baseless crap is a bad thing. sometimes it bothers people when others consider the same repetitive garbage to be dull and stupid already. i understand. i don't mean to offend anyone but please accept my apologies for not accepting "liberty forum" as a concrete source of evidence about intelligence documents and theories. that's all this stuff is heelstone, theories. the site has a theory. that's nice. and the same way you'll scream about their right to post it, i damn well expect you to scream about mine and other's rights to expose it. we are all after truth aren't we?

By the way, I took the time to read this article in question. Read the first line the "author" writes.

It�s no secret that much of the news reported in Israel�s Hebrew-language media never reaches the mainstream American press, for the simple reason that items unfavorable to Israel generally are not translated

Now... as all of you PROUD opponents of Israel are always happy to tell me, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many jews who are against the Israeli government, and they have websites and everything. But now your new source here claims that those people are incapable of simple translations. Funny #. You guys should read these things first. I'm happy to see this sloth believes that no human being who speaks Hebrew is capable of exposing "wrongdoing" in Israel. Ass.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I'd like to state clearly that anyone who thinks Saddam Hussein has never had/used weapons of mass destruction is ignorant and should pull their head out of the sunday comics for a few hours.
Thats not what this thread is about. Please re-read the thread again. I don't think anybody in the thread, including myself said that Saddam had never used WMD. I said that Iraq had no WMD before the invasion and that somebody is giving out bull# intelligence reports. I'd say its was a mix of both Ahmed Chalabi, the Mossad, and the CIA and other U.S. security agencies including our current administrations little OSP group.

I find the statement that you'll feel bad for Israel if Iraq and al-qaeda have connections to be curious. Hey while we're at it, if it snows 7" in New York on August 8th I'll give you a dollar.
I wouldn't feel bad, but then I wouldn't be so angry about the likelihood that Israel was falsifying intelligence to cause this invasion.

It just goes to show the endless parade of baseless bull# that is spit out in some threads here. It used to be that Israel was to blame for the whole #ing world except 9/11 which was that devil Bush. That apparently bored some of the intellectuals here. So now that too goes to Israel. Yay! And hell, forget 9/11. That's old. They did Iraq too. And um um, and Haiti. Those mother#ers did haiti too right? The mossad mustve kidnapped Aristede.
Baseless? How is figuring out the truth of who lied baseless? Somebody did, or would you rather us blame Bush (which I will too). 9/11 didn't enter into this thread until you said it. Stop trying to derail the topic. Same goes for the rest of your little temper tantrum here.

Best fiction award goes to:
Djarums

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Since I've been warned before for firing shots at people who have no interest in backing up claims other than linking to websites that don't have to provide evidence to what they say, I will respectfully drop out of this debate. Clearly other than an analysis by a person who believe all people who speak Hebrew are part of a conspiracy is enough for heelstone. It's not enough for me though. With that I bid farewell to what I know will be another in a long long list of threads that will fizzle when the next scandal comes along to blame Israel for.

Goodnight

I must say libertyforum in general is a great source of good information. Especially posts like the funny holocaust cartoon. And the one about the nazi SS guard called Jenny craig who made the jews skinny.

What an awesome source for article about Israel... lord knows... they're a site with nothing against jews. You guys are great. Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   

heelstone, please don't insult yourself by saying that criticizing baseless crap is a bad thing.
I haven't said that, have I? I don't think you can read very well.

sometimes it bothers people when others consider the same repetitive garbage to be dull and stupid already. i understand. i don't mean to offend anyone but please accept my apologies for not accepting "liberty forum" as a concrete source of evidence about intelligence documents and theories.
Where then are we supposed to get this information? Most so called reputable sources do not promote it. We take what we can get.

that's all this stuff is heelstone, theories. the site has a theory. that's nice.
What about Ahmed Chalabi, one of our main pre-war intelligence men admitting he lied and being prepared to "fall on swords" for Bush? What about Katherine Gun being vindicated after leaking the emails of the NSA regarding coercion of the UNSC for starting this invasion? Those are facts sir. This is new information and we are awaiting further news on it to see just how real it is. From what I am reading it flows very well with what we know already so it ties in nicely to the Ahmed Chalabi and Katherine Gun revelations.

and the same way you'll scream about their right to post it, i damn well expect you to scream about mine and other's rights to expose it. we are all after truth aren't we?
Some of us are after more truth than others.

Now... as all of you PROUD opponents of Israel are always happy to tell me, there are SOOOOOOOOOOOO many jews who are against the Israeli government, and they have websites and everything. But now your new source here claims that those people are incapable of simple translations. Funny #. You guys should read these things first. I'm happy to see this sloth believes that no human being who speaks Hebrew is capable of exposing "wrongdoing" in Israel. Ass.
Who are you calling an ass?

Anyway, I don't remember reading any threads on this site pertaining to anti-Israel jews reporting to us. Show me those threads and maybe you'd have a point, but I doubt it.

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   

get a clue please. whoever brought it about... who cares...

I bet the families of the 9/11 victims care alot!!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I was calling the person who made the hebrew translation claim an ass... Now seeing as how that wasn't you... gosh... maybe I wasn't calling you one...

Now you've been registered for a little bit haven't you. I'm sure you've seen all the times that people have linked to all the Jews against Zionism sites. Those groups of Jews DESPISE israel a wee bit more than you do. The author on Liberty forum apparently thinks they're part of the conspiracy too. That is all I was saying. This fool believes that any human being born of this earth who speaks the Hebrew language is either paid off by or intimidated by the evil Mossad. That's what I was saying.

Oh now let me leave you with some other postings on libertyforum which your benevolent 2 thread starters here should've checked out before considering that #hole a real source of anything.

1) www.libertyforum.org...

2) www.libertyforum.org...

3) www.libertyforum.org...

In 3 Israel is blamed for the Spanish train bombs.

I would hereby like to apologize for further researching the site containing your "evidence", I'll try not to expose hate-sites in the future as it clearly ruins people's fun.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join