It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu......IN A DREAM!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I had a dream earlier this morning/last night that i dont remember the details too well(shoulda wrote it down), but i DO remember that through-out the entire dream i had an over bearing feeling of deja-vu

I thought that Deja Vu occured in 'reality' due to stuff that happened in 'dreamality', i dunno, anyone else felt this?

btw... i have numerous had dreams come true in the past (it happens more and more as time goes on it seems)

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
yeah i had a dream about a friend of mine telling me something about some poepe i didn't even know...then a week alter she was telling me the same thing in real life. The only thing changes was instead of her saying 1 quarter of a month in the dream, in reality she said 1 week

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I get dejavu somtimes. I assume it comes from my dreams. Maybe in your dream was just replaying what happened the day before or in another dream which you don't remember.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
the 2 deja vu's in my dreams that i can remember are when i was in primary school, i was walking away from it, and at the top of the hill a red lorry went past, which is strange as the school is out of the way and no lorry ever goes down there as there is no need for them to. it actually happened a few weeks later.
the second one happened a few months ago. i was sitting on my sofa talking to someone (in my dream) and she did something really specific. i didnt remember it at the time but when it actually happened in real life it was like a flash back and was really creepy

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
yeah i had a dream about a friend of mine telling me something about some poepe i didn't even know...then a week alter she was telling me the same thing in real life. The only thing changes was instead of her saying 1 quarter of a month in the dream, in reality she said 1 week

That happens to me all the time. I'll have a dream and often forget it then it could be weeks or months later but then an event will happen and I'll remember that I dreamt it. It's completely spooky and to top it off, I was beginning to think I was psychic when I'm not really a believer of psychics.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SniperEye
I had a dream earlier this morning/last night that i dont remember the details too well(shoulda wrote it down), but i DO remember that through-out the entire dream i had an over bearing feeling of deja-vu

I thought that Deja Vu occured in 'reality' due to stuff that happened in 'dreamality', i dunno, anyone else felt this?

btw... i have numerous had dreams come true in the past (it happens more and more as time goes on it seems)

I think you may have been Lucid dreaming. I have these about 3-4
times a year. Was it a pleasant dream or otherwise?
S.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Alright, I'm not really sure if someone has come up with this theory of deja vu, but if so, I'm sorry for repeating it. Is it possible that deja vu is just a connection with an alternate universe? Perhaps some alternate universes are hours, minutes, days, weeks, ahead of our own. When dreaming or even, when daydreaming, we are somehow able to connect with ourselves. I'm not really sure, if this is making sense to anyone, I really wish I could put my thoughts into words.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OK, i think this is what happened in the dream(i know it occured the same night), well in the dream (i think this is the Deja-Vu one), i was in front of a movie theatre thats near my house...

There were some phone booths(that arent there in reality), and near the phone booths there were some people on the street rapping(i'm a rapper/emcee as well) and i distinctly remember hearing this rapper freestyling some RAW SH!T and i remember when i woke up i realized that the ill emcee/good rapper was in my dream meaning that it had to be me making the lyrics up....

The dream MIGHT have been lucid, but i wasnt aware, maybe it was TRYING to tell me to take control with the Deja Vu feeling... i couldnt help but to think (while in the dream) 'damn this is familar'

alright peace

top topics

join