It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super top secret?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I'm so confused!

So why'd you have to beat down those Maraori so...

They just wanted some fish!

DC

...I assure you Kano and I are separate beings...which is great, as he's an Australian

'Maraori'? I assume you mean the Moriori, and the historical descimation of them by select groups of 'Maori'. There are many different versions of 'historical evidence' in regards to what actually happened there...though there is no escaping the fact that the Moriori people were disinfranchised from their land-base by warring Maori...exactly where, when and how seems rather open to debate.

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by alien]

Damn New Zealanders....

BAAAAHHHHH >;-P

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
I wanna see some actual pictures of you guys...I dunno I always think of what people look like from their avatars and I thought it was a pretty good technique. Then I tried it out on myself and...well....things didn't work out as well.

I just posted an actual picture of myself.
You can look at the "What I do" link in my signature for more.

-B.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What happens in cosmic stays in cosmic. You will not know what happens there. There is the general cosmic forum. Then the complaints section where all the complaints are sent. Then there is the trash can bin where all the trashed threads are moved to. I have no clue what information is in those forums though.

You do have to get through banshee to get into cosmic though and you do not want to mess with her. She is one tough chick. Wrestlers have to be tough so I would not want to mess with her. Maybe if Thomas Crowne, kano, or netchicken were the bouncers but no way am I going to mess with banshee.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
I just posted an actual picture of myself.
You can look at the "What I do" link in my signature for more.

...and if B ain't enough to keep out the riff-raff...theres always ME...taken from last Halloween...

...note proximity of the top of my head to the top of the door-frame behind me...yeah...I'm not a small bloke by any stretch of the imagination...

...couple that with previous Door Security/Security Work...and yeah, we got Cosmic covered nicely...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...and if B ain't enough to keep out the riff-raff...theres always ME...taken from last Halloween...

Dude... The Hair

And yes Banshee is formidable, HOWEVER she can be subued with a nice pasta salad, it has to be fancy or she'll just turn her nose up at it. Wrassler girl is a connoisseur you know.

Also, as a backup contingency we have Elvis the guard kitten who has been taking wrasslin lesson's from our dear wrasslin queen.

Al

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow a Wrestling kitten....

Hmmm a salad ey... that gives me an idea...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al
Wow a Wrestling kitten....

Hmmm a salad ey... that gives me an idea...

Dont get any wierd thoughts though!

We in Cosmic are all totally sane>!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ooooo ats

and it's moderators

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm the friendliest one!!! Look at my avatar!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Don't believe him. All the forum staff are really aliens trying to infect all the members of ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Don't believe him. All the forum staff are really aliens trying to infect all the members of ATS.

Ithought that had already been done!

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
You will never take me alive!!!!! Unless you get me some chicken wing pizza from New York.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
As for me...?
I'm the bouncer.
You wanna peek inside? You gotta get through me first.

Now what were you asking?

-B.

Hey what's with that demonic look on your face Banshee? B.T.W did you watch wm20?
it was great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join