It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Face Of The Dalai Lama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
Let me clarify this point of yours for the casual reader

It reads that her son CLAIMS to have been told they will be sent to prison. But why would he exaggerate this point?. I haven't seen any arrest warrant or poster with their names on it. But if their son says so then it must be the truth

And yes the crux of this nasty little biscuit is "possibly".

The possibly I refer to is that the story of them going to jail is possibly a lie. Not in the sense you refer to as in possibly go to jail

No record of sentences that have not yet been issued. Makes sense doesn't it?

If your obviously threatened with jail your name is already in the system. They are obviously not in jail nor have there been preparations to put them into jail

My point is the same, you come here with haidain to point out the evils of Tibet when your country is full of human rights abuses. Continue to deny it and deflect the criticism all you want, it will not change the truth.

Hmmm? Have I EVER denied that there was human rights abuses in China?. The thread is about Tibet NOT China, thats a obvious reason why it isn't mentioned here. That is the same reason why a thread about cars does not have pictures of airplanes etc. I dont understand you logic that it must somehow have to link up to China since the issue has NOTHING to do with what is happening in China.

If me and haidan were American and posted the same thing would you be ranting on about China?. Plain double standards shown by you whereby me and haidan are under different rules compared to other posters you deem "able" to post

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite
Hmmm? Have I EVER denied that there was human rights abuses in China?. The thread is about Tibet NOT China, thats a obvious reason why it isn't mentioned here. That is the same reason why a thread about cars does not have pictures of airplanes etc. I dont understand you logic that it must somehow have to link up to China since the issue has NOTHING to do with what is happening in China.

Hello again,Mr White PRC Employee. Bet your glad to see me again.

I must apoligise for not posting the further information I promised you, even though you have not responded to my previous posted questions on this thread, yet.

I have been busy with this;
Georgia Russia Missile Defense Shield ATS Thread

Have a look is important to this thread too. Lots of information being released is not correct on this situation, and innocent people are dying.

Note my eye for detail again when im passionate about an aspect of the truth? I will put the same effort into my response in the New Thread promised on the Genocide in Tibet., a day or two, maybe a week but within then:-) as I showed there and previously on this thread.

I will post parts of it here first.

Just answer one question you keep avoiding;

Where did the 1 million or more human beings go in Tibet after the PRC invaded the sovereign nation state?

semantics, because you will argue about numbers of numbers as you do.. if it was 100000, 10?

where did they go please?

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Contact me when your new thread is done. I'm very interested

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Hello again,Mr White PRC Employee. Bet your glad to see me again.

Hello Tibetan puppet. I was wondering where you were. Normally when someone promises me a reply and I dont get it I wonder where they are off to. I'm was actually looking forward to your post which never came, I salivate at the idea of a good debate, one of which is particulary easy

you have not responded to my previous posted questions on this thread, yet.

I have. They might be the truth you dont want to hear but they are responses to your questions none the less

Note my eye for detail again when im passionate about an aspect of the truth? I will put the same effort into my response in the New Thread promised

No, Not really. If you call that "passionate" then you have a long way to go. I didn't get to be a 4000 poster without going through numerous posting rallies which last weeks to months depending on how often the person responds. If you think you post with passion you are sadly mistaken. When the March 14 massacre occur it was on for young and old.

Massacre in Tibet!

Undercover in Tibet

Tibet protest photos March 14-17, 2008

Germany Warns China Olympics at Risk (Update: France Considering Boycott)

Foiled Terrorist Plot or Communist Propoganda?

A picture show you Lama's violence in Tibet riot

"eye for detail"?. Come on, that is self-glorification!

Where did the 1 million or more human beings go in Tibet after the PRC invaded the sovereign nation state?

They didn't go anywhere since they never existed.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

No, Not really. If you call that "passionate" then you have a long way to go. I didn't get to be a 4000 poster without going through numerous posting rallies which last weeks to months depending on how often the person responds. If you think you post with passion you are sadly mistaken. When the March 14 massacre occur it was on for young and old.

Massacre in Tibet!

Undercover in Tibet

Tibet protest photos March 14-17, 2008

Germany Warns China Olympics at Risk (Update: France Considering Boycott)

Foiled Terrorist Plot or Communist Propoganda?

A picture show you Lama's violence in Tibet riot

"eye for detail"?. Come on, that is self-glorification!

They didn't go anywhere since they never existed.

Mate, I don't know if you would qualify as a good debater since most of the time I can't make heads or tails of what you are talking about. You could give the late Stanley Unwin a run for his money with your argumentative double talk, though I daresay he was a bit heavier on content than yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by round_eyed_dog
Mate, I don't know if you would qualify as a good debater since most of the time

You think I posted those links to show my debating skills?. Come on, those threads were a collection of random questions posted by egar Americans without a strutctured enviroment. Anyhow, good debating skills also require you to answer the question and not veer off-topic, such as a Dalai Lama discussion turning into a attack on say the Chinese.

Anyhow, if you had trouble understanding them then I would say your comprehensions skills are the worry since I got a reply from nearly all the post I made

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join