It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 'planes' - impossible speed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I "get it" just fine... American Airliners are SILVER and easy to identify.

In the words of Forrest Gump "I guess you could say they are a household name"

Actually,I am surprized you are not calling this Blonde lady a Government plant. Because what she is implying is that the FIRST plane WAS an American Airliner, and the Second WAS NOT an American Airliner.

This fits with that crazy Official Story in that the FIRST plane to hit the towers WAS American Airlines flt 11 and the SECOND to hit the towers was UNITED Airlines flt 175

For future reference AMERICAN airliners are SILVER with Red and Blue decals.. UNITED Airliners are GRAY with a DARK BLUE undercarriage and red and orange striping.

What is the arguement again? If these planes can fly low and fast? YES they can.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
For future reference AMERICAN airliners are SILVER with Red and Blue decals.. UNITED Airliners are GRAY with a DARK BLUE undercarriage and red and orange striping.

The videos of the alleged planes are inconclusive and don't show any discernable colour scheme.

Anyway, the alleged planes that allegedly crashed into the towers have never forensically been identified by part numbers, so it's a stretch of the imagination to claim that either alleged plane was from AA or UA.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

The videos of the alleged planes are inconclusive and don't show any discernable colour scheme.

The Blonde Lady in question wasn't watching a video, Einstein..She was watching as it happened.

Anyway, the alleged planes that allegedly crashed into the towers have never forensically been identified by part numbers, so it's a stretch of the imagination to claim that either alleged plane was from AA or UA.

The part numbers on the Titanic have never been identified. Just some rusty remains on the bottom of the Atlantic.. THERFORE, by your logic, the Titanic never sank. Where did it go?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The Blonde Lady in question wasn't watching a video, Einstein..She was watching as it happened.

Why do you point out the colour scheme of AA or UA, when neither of the two alleged planes that allegedly hit the towers could be identified as AA or UA?

Notice that the lady claimed "That was not an American airliner." She didn't go into description about companies or colour schemes, did she?

I don't get what your point is? You're not doing very well trying to convince anyone anything.

The part numbers on the Titanic have never been identified. Just some rusty remains on the bottom of the Atlantic.. THERFORE, by your logic, the Titanic never sank. Where did it go?

Oh, how I love it when off-topic false-logic enters a thread. Your post is another contender for silliest post of the year. Your diversionary tactics show that you have no valid argument to make.

This thread is not about the Titanic. However, since you mentioned it, the Titanic was found in August, 1985. This has been confirmed. The wreckage has been confirmed as that belonging to the Titanic. It has been explored by minisub and confirmed to be that of the Titanic. You can believe otherwise, in your government dictated dreamworld, if you like. Stay on topic or stay out of the thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Why do you point out the colour scheme of AA or UA, when neither of the two alleged planes that allegedly hit the towers could be identified as AA or UA?

Notice that the lady claimed "That was not an American airliner." She didn't go into description about companies or colour schemes, did she?

I don't get what your point is? You're not doing very well trying to convince anyone anything.

You are being obtuse on purpose. Why? I cannot fathom why.

Oh, how I love it when off-topic false-logic enters a thread. Your post is another contender for silliest post of the year. Your diversionary tactics show that you have no valid argument to make.

This thread is not about the Titanic. However, since you mentioned it, the Titanic was found in August, 1985. This has been confirmed. The wreckage has been confirmed as that belonging to the Titanic. It has been explored by minisub and confirmed to be that of the Titanic. You can believe otherwise, in your government dictated dreamworld, if you like. Stay on topic or stay out of the thread.

How do you know it wasn't some elaborate government plot to "confirm" the Titanic? Where are the matching part numbers? How do I know it isn't some other huge vessle down on the bottom of the Atlantic, exactly where the Titanic disappeared? Hmm?

Sound crazy to ask that kind of detail about a big boat? Well what about a Big aircraft?

Like an American Airlines aircraft.

Like an Engine in New York on 9/11

Like fusalage found in New York at ground zero.

Like landing gear found on the street on 9/11.

Like singed Amrican Airlines seat cusions found on the street of New York on 9/11.

Like American Airlines life vests found near the North tower impact.

Like a control slat from a Boeing 767 found in New York on 9/11.

Like documentation showing the serial number on the control slat matches that of a 767.

Government dictated dreamworld, BWAHAH. I could really care less about defending the federal government... I don't make posts to defend the very real, normal people that work their 9-5's for Uncle Sam... I post because of the blatant lies and propaganda sophmorically spewed by a certain biased faction of the intawebs. ( it really is... just wrong)

Ask yourself this...who is it that is dictating your dreamworld?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Exactly where did any of those pictures show me that the alleged wreckage belonged to the alleged planes that were allegedly Flight AA11 and Flight UA175?

Sorry, you'll have to do better than that...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Exactly where did any of those pictures show me that the alleged wreckage belonged to the alleged planes that were allegedly Flight AA11 and Flight UA175?

Sorry, you'll have to do better than that...

Now is where you *should* begin to understand the Titanic analogy I cast before your feet... i.e. If you had any intention of being sensible.

You bit on it hard, and said the Titanic was CONFIRMED. Yet, you have exposed a double standard on issues regarding aircraft as opposed to watercraft.

More likely, you have a double standard on issues regarding 9/11.

Is this anomaly due to conditioning? Lack of information? Your inability to find and discern credibility from fantasy? Could it be you have some sort of vested interest in perpetuating these bogus claims?

I wonder what makes truthers remain truthers even after they are presented with information contrary to their beliefs.

Is it that they cannot cope with admitting they were wrong?

They don't want to have the uncomfortable view that all the time was actually wasted watching shoddy videos and getting all excited over a cheap smoke and mirrors scam to fleece the ignorant of their cash?

Perhaps it is just a trollish rouse in that their beliefs are just an insincere front typed on internet messageboards to get a rise out of people, and nothing more?

Could it be they are just a couple of sammiches' shy of a picnic?

Working for Islamic extremists?

Full-on brainwashed in a new medium of communication (Web), due to being bombarded with inaccurate/biased information at every turn?

Guilt for not being more knowledgable about world events during the 70's, 80's and 90's?

Whatever the reason... No matter what I show you Tezzajw, it would not be sufficent. But that isn't because it is not compelling, or accurate, or sensible... It is because , for whatever reason, you will not accept it. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

And it WASN'T and American Airlines jet that hit the South Tower.. It was A UNITED jetliner ( not silver.. but grey and blue)

Are you sure about those colors? I'm certain I've seen videos that show a black "plane", as well as white and blue.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis

And it WASN'T and American Airlines jet that hit the South Tower.. It was A UNITED jetliner ( not silver.. but grey and blue)

Are you sure about those colors? I'm certain I've seen videos that show a black "plane", as well as white and blue.

Ya..Im sure......

This is a United Airines 767.

This is United Airlines flight 175, also a 767.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Well that's a stretch of the imagination!

I can't see the United Airlines logo. I can't see the registration number N612UA either!

Maybe you've got better eyesight than I have, as all I see is what appears to be a plane appearing to approach a building.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Ya..Im sure......

Well, what's this?

Or this?

Neither of the 3 are the same.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Well that's a stretch of the imagination!

I can't see the United Airlines logo. I can't see the registration number N612UA either!

Maybe you've got better eyesight than I have, as all I see is what appears to be a plane appearing to approach a building.

You didn't see the registration number of the Titanic either, but you believe that is has been confirmed found in 1985.

I can see the logo, perhaps you should invest in a larger monitor.

Like I said, nothing will convince you. You are stuck in your beliefs. You are not denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Well, what's this?
Or this?

That's a PsyOp for the masses to believe...

Why doesn't the alleged UA175 appear on the NBC Live Chopper 4 Camera, yet it appears on the late-night NBC news from the same angle?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Ya..Im sure......

Well, what's this?

Or this?

Neither of the 3 are the same.

Would you expect three different cameras at three different angles to be the same?

why?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

No, not the same, but it is expected to be the same color. It was a "picture perfect" day in New York, aka very clear. There is no reason for a silver and blue plane to appear black in full sunlight.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Niobis]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

You didn't see the registration number of the Titanic either, but you believe that is has been confirmed found in 1985.

Troll your off-topic drivel all you like, it's not relevant to this thread. The Titanic is completely and utterly unrelated to this thread in every possible way. It sure shows that you lack a coherent argument when you're trying to derail a thread with useless analogies.

Good for you! All I see is a blur. Now, show me where you can see the registration number N612UA? What's that? You can't? Why not?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It depends on the camera, and the amount of light it is capturing. Different cameras produce different results.

If they were all equal Nikon would go out of business.

Surely you realize this. Or does this kind of question suddenly stop when you are dealing with 9/11 issues?

The day might have been picture perfect..but that doesn't mean the camera or the cameraman was. Look, here are a few pictures of United airliners going SLOW ( opposed to VERY fast in a stressful situation like on 9/11)

You can still see how some are lighter and others darker, due to either the camera, the lighting, or the photographer.

They can look very different, and these are close-ups exclusively focusing on the aircraft itself.

BTW- I can still make out the United markings in your first photo..the angle and quality of the second one prevents them from being seen, but that does not make them go away, it just isn't a good angle.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Troll your off-topic drivel all you like, it's not relevant to this thread. The Titanic is completely and utterly unrelated to this thread in every possible way. It sure shows that you lack a coherent argument when you're trying to derail a thread with useless analogies.

*Chortle* Clean-up on aisle 7 ..heh. You 'bout to go into the all too familiar Malfunctioning Yule Brenner Westworld Cowboy impersonation? Bzzrrbt.... Irrelevant..Bzzrbt.....Bzrrbt..does not compute..bzerrbt... inside jorrrrrbb..bzzerbt.

It is related because it illustrates your unwillingness to accept data in regards to the 9/11 tragedy.

Good for you! All I see is a blur. Now, show me where you can see the registration number N612UA? What's that? You can't? Why not?

If this whole thing hinged on the the registation number ..that would be one thing, however there is wreckage, air traffic monitoring, eye witnesses, phone calls from people in the plane, means and motive of the hijackers, a history of similar attacks by the organization accused, documentation tying hijackers to the organization accused...ect.ect.ect.

But all of that is disqualified in your little world because you canot make out a tail number.

I just cannot force myself to think like that with good conscious. It would be like going back to 4th grade.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

´´*Chortle* Clean-up on aisle 7 ..heh. You 'bout to go into the all too familiar Malfunctioning Yule Brenner Westworld Cowboy impersonation? Bzzrrbt.... Irrelevant..Bzzrbt.....Bzrrbt..does not compute..bzerrbt... inside jorrrrrbb..bzzerbt.´´

Like I said, nothing will convince you. You are stuck in your beliefs. You are not denying ignorance.

what is this? brainwashing? trolling?
and, the Titanic is completely off-topic.
I will NOT believe a gov´s institution confirming that. just as simple.
its not ignorance, its called intelligence.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

however there is wreckage

No, there's not. None of the alleged wreckage has ever been identified as belong to the alleged planes.

air traffic monitoring,

Sure, like they had visual confirmations of the planes from start to finish, while the plane's transponders were switched off?

eye witnesses

Which witnesses? The ones that neither saw nor heard a plane?

phone calls from people in the plane

Prove that they were made, as claimed.

, means and motive of the hijackers, a history of similar attacks by the organization accused, documentation tying hijackers to the organization accused...ect.ect.ect.

Hearsay, the whole lot of it.

But all of that is disqualified in your little world because you canot make out a tail number.

You can't prove the identity of the alleged planes that allegedly hit the towers. You've yet to explain to my why the alleged Flight UA175 does not appear on the 'live' NBC broadcast from Chopper 4? YET, the alleged Flight UA175 is seen, from the same camera angle, with altered backgrounds, on the evening NBC news...

No troll has ever been able to identify one piece of alleged wreckage to show me that it belonged to Flights AA11 or UA 175. Why? If they were the planes that crashed, then why can't it be proven?

I've tossed out enough scraps to feed the trolls today.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join