It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
How to Conduct your Galactic Freedom Day Event *
Participants are advised to spend 30-60 minutes in meditation, prayer or suitable alternatives for the whole event. The goal is to focus positive intention on ending all secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life. Participants are advised to visualize a world free of all secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life, and the diffusion of advanced extraterrestrial technologies and the open appearance of ethical extraterrestrial civilizations.
The following steps may be used by individuals or small groups participating in the positive intention event that celebrates Galactic Freedom Day.
1. Preparation. If in a group, approximately ten to fifteen minutes before the event, form a circle and have each individual briefly share their vision of what a world without secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life and technology would be like. If doing the event alone, give yourself 3-5 minutes to clearly identify and/or articulate your vision.
2. Linking Up. At 8:00 pm (UT), begin positive intention event by opening your own heart, and sending positive thoughts to others in the group and to participants world wide joining in the Galactic Freedom Day celebration. If performing the event alone, visually and/or empathically link up with others around the world.
3. Taking Personal Responsibility. Collective human consciousness has created the current reality filled with these secret agreements. Take personal responsibility in this moment by making a choice to align this reality with our highest aspirations.
4. Creative Visualization. Use creative visualization to envisage a world without secret agreements; OR use chanting, prayer or singing to inaugurate Galactic Freedom Day.
5. Completion. Finish event by holding hands and expressing appreciation for all group participants, and others around the world celebrating global unity.