It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny quote - Barbara Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"[D]on't criticize my children and don't criticize my daughters-in-law and don't criticize my husband, or you're dead."
� Barbara Bush, Larry King Live (CNN), 10/22/03

LOL!!! Is this true, does anyone remember this?

If it is...well...that just says alot about the so-called Bush crime familly! And this mob is rulling the most powerfull country in the world, what deep # are we in...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh man. That one made me laugh. Such a scary woman.

[Edited on 3/14/2004 by TekNo88]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
She also said, "War is not nice"

Wow, what words of wisdom.

If she did say that statement about "If you criticize my family your dead" then what kind of first lady do we have in office? I thought first ladies were supposed to act with dignity and class. :shk:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
JustAnIllusion

I thought so too...

Maybe the Bush familly did a lot of drug smuggling...but I think someone shouldn't have took some of their own dope...
lol..

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
morbid, it appears that you are just another mouthpiece for Colonel, who in turn is just another mouthpiece of angry leftists. You would be more convincing and relevant if you didn't sound like a michael moore soundbite

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
"[D]on't criticize my children and don't criticize my daughters-in-law and don't criticize my husband, or you're dead."
� Barbara Bush, Larry King Live (CNN), 10/22/03

LOL!!! Is this true, does anyone remember this?

I can confirm that something very similar was said by Barbara Bush. I heard her say it. That woman really freaks me out.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
morbid, it appears that you are just another mouthpiece for Colonel, who in turn is just another mouthpiece of angry leftists. You would be more convincing and relevant if you didn't sound like a michael moore soundbite

And what are you Dreamstone? Just another concerned citizen? HA. "My man Rove".....uh huh. Sounds like a pot and kettle situation here.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'd suggest you find that transcript before you begin any muckraking.

I did you the curtesy of looking, but could not find it.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I'd suggest you find that transcript before you begin any muckraking.

I did you the curtesy of looking, but could not find it.

I went ahead and found the link. Like I said, I heard her say it and it certainly wasn't pleasant. :shk:

But the same would be true if something happened that was difficult for Jeb or for Doro or Neil or Marvin. And you can criticize me, but don't criticize my children and don't criticize my daughters-in-law and don't criticize my husband, or you're dead.

www.cnn.tv...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Those new commercials for the Bush Camaign is the first time I've ever properly looked her in the eyes. Boy! Does she look evil to the core...

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Those new commercials for the Bush Camaign is the first time I've ever properly looked her in the eyes. Boy! Does she look evil to the core...

Spot on, John Nada

IMO, Mrs. B. Bush is scary, but H. Rodham-Clinton
is even more so. After all H.R.C. could be in office
in the years to come.
S.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Come on people she's a Bush... what do you expect?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Ocelot, call me stupid, but are they related?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

Originally posted by Ocelot

Ocelot, call me stupid, but are they related?

I just got the joke...my brain only has 32Mb ram.
S.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It seems pretty evident that some of you are a bit confused as to who is the current first lady and who is the former.
Laura Bush is the current, Barbara is the wife of Bush '41.
Put things into perspective, she is talking as a grandmother, mother and wife. I imagine some of you who are throwing rocks might want to self-reflect.
If it still doesn't make sense, let me put it another way; mess with my family and you are dead. I'm no Bush, but I am another protective, family-oriented type.

Obviously, if it were meant as you are taking it, there'd be alot of bodies littering the morgues around the country, huh?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That Bush Body Count is pretty damn impressive.
The term "Old Queen" is often used in a new age meaning, but it used to refer to what Babs is: an old elitist not too concerned with the low born.
Even the evil love their babies until they have to eat them.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Very well, but I wonder what she meant by it. I highly doubt it is what is seen on paper.

Barbara has a fire in her, and she has gone through a couple decades of having her, her husband, and her children racked through the mud by the media. Maybe she was just fed up.

Who knows.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
TC is right, shes a grandmother, and she is protective. Calling her evil is stupid and ignorant. You don't even bother with attacking Bush anymore, you attack his mother. All of you are a bunch of cowards if you think that attacking and old woman is a good way to go about things. If we're going by parents then by all accounts Clinton should be drinking moonshine and shooting off a shotgun.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I dont get it, is she a nice woman or a hateful b--ch...im so confused can someone clear this up for me

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You'll find women are much more accomplished at being evil than men.....ask Thomas!

Most of it stems from just being peeved at the spot light hitting them; as opposed to the days when the family were the Rothschilds consgliores and all was kept in the shadows.
THere's none in that clan unworthy of scorn.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join