It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Atlantists be Aliens who build the Pyramids using Acoustic Architecture (ultrasonic-scienc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've got this thing in mind for a long time now and would like to see what you think of it.

It may sound far-fetched or even outrigh weird anyhow here goes:

What if our earth was under water during the time +- 10.500 B.C. and or maybe even earlier....lets asume that mr. Sitchin is right about aliens in need of Gold-particles for their atmosphere use and them coming over here (earth) with ultrasonic-sound-technology ...then they build the pyramids underwater using these pyramids as a Dam (making water flow to wherever they choose)
Remember the tunnel unde the Great Pyramid is leading to the Nile now...and also remember for us Egyptians seemed to be highly advanced with water technology building high-up in the air Garden-teracces using spiral-tubes to direct water vertically-up to the gardens!...(egyptians build it? ..i don't think so)...

Anyhow...if you look at for example Coanda-Effect and to how underwater-jets are build using sonic-wave-technology...i start to wonder if there could be a link between sound-architecture and the pyramids (water control and maybe even atlantis)

It's all not to clear yet i know!
...but i'm curious what you think...

interesting links:
www.newscientist.com... of-the-sun-and-pressures-ashigh-as-those-in-the-deepest-oceans-not-surprisingly-ultrasound-producessome-interesting-chemistry-as-researchers-are-findi ng-out.html

science.howstuffworks.com...

This link suggests that pyramids are used (pyramid meaning fire in the middle) for melting cold into white-powder (limestone)
Here is a paragraph from his web page:

"The big secret of alchemy is what’s known as the ’secret fire,’ something that can, over time, dissolve gold into a white powder. It is said that the whole process is completed by this ’fire’ without human interaction. It is also said that the process is ’child’s play,’ and it is. The secret fire which dissolves gold is an energy emitted by a pyramid shape. Not very surprisingly, the word ’pyramid’ is translated as ’fire in the middle.’ As I am writing this, I have a one ounce Canadian Maple Leaf gold coin hanging in the middle of a pyramid that I made from eight five-foot sections of copper pipe which form a pyramidal frame. The coin is exuding a liquid which dries into a white powder. It is not condensation as the coin is at air temperature, and the humidity is low. I have cleaned the coin, and the liquid/powder reappears. This is not a normally reported property of gold, but it is quite consistent with the first step of the alchemical process, obscurely related in the texts I have studied."
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

here another link about Sonic-Architecture:
www.scribd.com...

(maybe 2012 marks an end of our dimmension and we all get to deal with 1.5Hz instead of the 7.5...meaning living in pure conciousness?)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ElisahumanE

The pyramids are a true mystery. So many theories! I have heard it theorized that it was a sound 'instrument' and I've also heard theories of it being used as some kind of aquaduct system. There's theories that it was used as some kind of geo-electrical device to stabilize the earths rotation and pitch. I guess your theory is as good as any.

I guess having all these theories muddies the waters somewhat. But one things for sure... we will never know any of this for certain while Dr. Zahi Hawass is still the head of Egyptian Antiquities.

Was it Edgar Cayce that said that the Pyramids were built by the Atlantians? You may want to read some of Micheal Cremo's work if your not already common with it. He believes that there were advanced civilizations in the past that were way ahead of use technologically. It's all part of his Devolution Theory.

The Sphinx is the biggest mystery IMHO.. it shows water erosion (as well as sand blasting). I think the last time Egypt had a climate that was capable of producing water erosion was between 10,000 - 14,000 years ago. That dates the Sphinx as being 3-4 times older than they say it is.

IRM

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes i think Edgar Cayce linked the atlanteans to the pyramids...

You are way right with your remark about the now-head of egypt-culture ...pitty ...but but..

For the Sphinx that's what i think too...it is at least 10.000 years old the Sphinx has been burried in sand over and over again (due to floods?) and reclaimed...

There are actually some people now trying to get a patent on a pump-water-system based on the inner-architecture of the great-Pyramid....i personally find trying to get a patent on these things a pitty also...rather share the knowledge right? we might actually advance our existense and being able to use energy better and better our water-management abilities! ....which we surely need

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
during one of my many recent thought trains i got onto the subject of the pyramids and tried to deduce how they were built.

i came to the conclusion each section was lifted via a process of heating water to boiling point that creates the nescesary pressure to cause lift!!!.

think about it,you move the stone segment to desired location and build a snug copper wall around it to a height that refelects the desired total upwards lift.
fill the volume below the block up with water,proceed to cook for an hour or so at the required temperature,this will cause the water trapped below to expand and force the stone block upwards.

,,,,,,and presto!,you have lift of an immensly heavy object,much like we have in a mercury thermometer.

who needs god damn aliens,bugged eyed ******

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
sentinelkennels.com...

look at the picture right under the title Water for pyramid construction...

You might actually have a point

but we g8dmn sure needed the aliens

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
The Sphinx is the biggest mystery IMHO.. it shows water erosion (as well as sand blasting). I think the last time Egypt had a climate that was capable of producing water erosion was between 10,000 - 14,000 years ago. That dates the Sphinx as being 3-4 times older than they say it is.

Furthermore it appears The Sphinx was once pure lion so to speak. The head looks as if it was carved at a later time. This could suggest The Sphinx was constructed during the age of Leo, which took place 10,500 BC to 8000 BC.

As for the pyramids, anything is possible indeed. But somehow I doubt they were tombs like is stated in the official explanation.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yes i see that too...the Sphinx is almost surely later recarved by the ego's of the Kings ...(oops dare i say that)..

The allignment of the Sphinx is exactly with that of the constelation of Orion...or i mean the 3 pyramids are with the belt of the Orion constelation...the Sphinx which is supposedly alligned to the constelation of Leo is exactly 10.500 years ago...

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the constelations and the time it takes they pass...?...But Leo passed 10.500 years ago in exact alignment with the Orion Belt...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
One of the 'scientific' reasons i recently saw addressed why the face is still so pristine in comparison to the body is that the Sphinx was carved from the top down. When they started carving, the limestone was much harder but as they progressed further downward, the limestone was actually weaker (or less dense) and this is why the body is so badly damaged in comparison to the head. They (whoever they are) really made a boo-boo there if that is indeed the case.

If this is the case you would image there would be a graduation from hard to soft. I may be wrong in that assumption. Does anyone know if the rock is graduated or just in layers of different composition?

Interesting point about the whole Leo thing. I hadn't heard that before but it makes sense as every other structure on the Giza Plateau is linked to astronomy... (or star worship).

Getting back to the Pyramids, does anyone here support the claim that the blocks were poured? I have an interesting round circle debate on that from an old Coast to Coast.

IRM

[edit on 8/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't know if the sphinx is layered but i reckon it's not...there have been attempts to restore it (like we would build a house brick by brick but) i think the sphinx itself is one piece ....

for the pyramids ...not sure what you mean with coast to coast """..but i think you might have a good point by assuming the stones were poured by chemical elements and limestone...i just think the pyramids were covered with white-gold also...only did they (whoever they are lol...i think farao;s) used this for other purposes...

Here is an interesting link where scientist just recently found out that by using pulverizing Gold (lasering-GOld) into nano-particles ...Gold becomes a catalyst (meaning it can activate characteristics in other elements)...so gold becomes usefull (wasn;t it usefull to the ancients already and in particular to the aliens who used it for bettering the atmosphere?) so gold becomes usefull to us as is able to catalyse carbon-monoxide into carbon dioxide......something i think they should hurry up in using it for our atmosphere and to close the gap in the sky we're facing...
Anyhow here is the link:
www.sciencedaily.com...
AND
www.sciencedaily.com...

About the Leo constelation and star-worship as you say....I think the pyramids have everything to do with the sun and the moon worship/tidings....I even dare to say that it tells us what to expect cyclicly in accordance to floods and events....I also am pretty sure 2012 the end of the calendar is rather logic and tragicly connected to the ancients who builded the pyramids which tell us alot if we only stop being so prude about astrology/astronomy...

here is an interesting article for anyone interested in 2012 the end of the calendar....take your conclusion if you try to understand that our earth axis has a wobble every 7.1 years (normally) and if you read the article you can see a shocking date of december 2005 (now what happened then again?) add another cycle of 7.1 years on top of that and where are we then?........exactly....
www.michaelmandeville.com...

Oh i could go on forever as it is all linked with eachother but...i guess it;s better not...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Interesting....now if you after looking at your clip read the articles i posted links to...it makes a bit of sense why Gold was needed ...and needed to be pulvarized (by high tech laster) into nano-particles......because Gold has that ability to adapt (as said in your clip) and become a catalyst ....to influence a result....iit does get another temporarily character..

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ooops, I didn't make myself clear.. sorry! Yep the Sphinx is one piece. What I'm referring to is natural layering of the Limestone. Like taking a core sample and seeing rings due to compositional differences as the limestone was naturally forming.

Were you referring to Colloidal Gold? The Pharaohs used to eat it (in cakes). Strange stuff... it exists in multiple states. Sometimes the 'particles' are there and sometimes they are.. well... somewhere else.

It's also what the Israelites survived on in the desert after the exodus, commonly referred to as Mana from Heaven. Some say they actually stole it from the Pharaohs.. and that's one of the reasons they scampered.

Another interesting thing that may back this up is that the empty sarcophagus in the Cheops Pyramid is apparently the exact dimensions of the supposed Arc of the Covenant. Some theorists are saying that the Israelites stole that too and that one of the main functions of the Arc was to make Colloidal Gold or Mana. Hmmmm

The ritual of eating Colloidal Gold harks back to a far earlier period. Originally it was called "Star Fire". However the original Star fire was not a metal. It was actually menstrual blood. Apparently they claimed it gave eternal life or better health etc etc etc. Somehow the consumption of this fell out of fashion (I wonder why) and the alchemists came up with Colloidal Gold as a substitute.

A reason I read for the consumption of star fire was that back in that early period (pardon the pun), many people were iron deficient. When they consumed blood, it made them feel better, and look better (obviously) as it raised their iron levels and put color and vibrance back into their complexion.

Anyway... I'm rambling.. sorry!

IRM

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hehee i still don;t get the gradual and layered question though...

But yeah i was talking about that Gold...Gold was and Is good for creating all kinds of different elements and molecules...if it is lasered up into nanoparticles of 20 molecules that is...only then it has the ability to react and create?....

Have you or anyone ever noticed that our skin...if you look at for example the back of your hand...are in fact Millions of tiny pyramids? attached to eachother...and that the gold you are talking about as star fire is probably our blood ionized blood is probably a nicely engineered chemical mix that keeps us alive right??

So all the uses of gold you write about are pretty logic and at least not forgotten by our ancestors...(and you :lol

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Btw...your not rambling at all

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElisahumanE
I don't know if the sphinx is layered but i reckon it's not...there have been attempts to restore it (like we would build a house brick by brick but) i think the sphinx itself is one piece ....

Yes The Sphinx is one piece but I think this is what IRM tried to explain:

Limestone

for the pyramids ...not sure what you mean with coast to coast """

Coast to Coast AM is an American late-night syndicated radio talk show which deals with a variety of topics, but most frequently ones that relate either to the paranormal, or to alleged conspiracies. It was created by Art Bell, airs seven nights a week 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Pacific Time, and is distributed by Premiere Radio Networks.

source: Wikipedia

Coast to Coast AM website

..but i think you might have a good point by assuming the stones were poured by chemical elements and limestone...i just think the pyramids were covered with white-gold also...

Interesting. The pyramids were coverded in polished white limestone casing blocks which made it highly reflective in the sun and therefore could be seen from the mountains in Israel and the moon. This resembles white gold pretty well I think so could it be someone mistook the polished white limestone for white gold?

Polished White Limestone Casing Stones

The Great Pyramid at Giza

[edit on 9/8/08 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
>>This resembles white gold pretty well I think so could it be someone >>mistook the polished white limestone for white gold?

Or the other way around?

The photo is great though!

The second link is nice but i can hardly finish it as it starts with "the pyramids which were build some 4000 years ago"...

new topics

top topics

join