It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian clip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm on the fence with this conspiracy, its just too strange for me. All the evidence is usually terribly artifacted video somehow showing 'scales' or pixelated zoom ins of eyes proving that a black blob is somehow a slit. But check this guys forehead at around 20 seconds in. What is going on here?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The video doesn't work.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Great find. But i would have to see the original untouched video feed to be sure it's not just youtube video compression thats causing the movement.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The problem with producing evidence of reptilians is that ABSOLUTELY ANY video from youtube or a similar site is that you can never completely rule out compression artifacts or just simply crappy quality. Unless there is a decent quality original that shows the same effect, this video has no credibility. Now I say this as a firm disbeliever in the reptilian theory, so I'm biased

Good find though!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thats kinda freeky. I wounder if it is shadows. but even still I couldn't find a pattern that would make shadows make sence. It almost looks real, or that it was made to look real!

great find
A star and A flag for you!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well, if he is reptilian he's one of the good ones at least! He's fighting for disclosure of what really happened on 9/11...God Bless Him!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
wow really wow. Is this all it takes to fool people on this forum. That was obviously slowed down. Have you ever seen boxing or mma when they have a replay of a fighter getting punched in the face, the same thing happens everything wabbles. Is happening all the time, only the video was slowed down alot more. Aanyways you never know who retouched the video.

new topics

top topics

join