It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton answer to McCain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
www.funnyordie.com...

She has got some good ideas! And a good sense of humor. McCain should have seen this coming but I doubt many will pay atention to this ad. Funny nevertheless.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That was pretty hilarious! I wonder what McCain thinks about it? Good find Oracle!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
She can thank McCain for the extra 15 minutes of fame. I like the way she took a shot at both of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Maybe she doesn't have the IQ of a field Mouse afterall. A bit of tact never hurt anyone. Good find.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think its in bad taste seeing how most young folks dont respect the political process.

As one who does though, I do find it somewhat funny. Maybe its just tough feelings cause I cant stand Paris Hilton! But I do like how she took a jab at both instead of just McCain lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That was hot!

I came here to post about it but you beat me to it. That was great! I love it!

People hate her because they think she's the character she portrays. She's really quite smart.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
I think its in bad taste seeing how most young folks dont respect the political process.

I think the real poor taste is on the part of politicians who don't seem to respect the political process much either.

As one who does though, I do find it somewhat funny. Maybe its just tough feelings cause I cant stand Paris Hilton! But I do like how she took a jab at both instead of just McCain lol.

Yeah, i don't care much for Paris either. I think this is the smartest thing she has ever, and will ever do!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I can just see her campaign promises now.

"For all the women who vote for me, like you know, a Prada bag and black strapless dress, and for the guys, my home phone number and a box of Trojans..."

Just what we need, another useless twit in office.

I can see her first Foreign Policy now,...

"Okay, you guys over there at the beaches of Iraq, just need to like, you know, use more sunscreen, and like take a chill pill..."

[edit on 5-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The politicians don't respect the political process, and in case you haven't seen any MSM outlets at all, politics in general in the us doesn't even deserve that much respect. Career politicians having their little squabbles every now and then to rile up the populace to take sides and vote them back in.

As for Paris, well all I can say is, "that's hot."

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The Celibri-slut groups FIRE BACK...

The sad part...

Who ever is writing the script for her, is better then either of the morons leading either party...

Hahaha...

HAHAHA...

i mean... haha...

[edit on 8/5/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by TheOracle

I can just see her campaign promises now.

"For all the women who vote for me, like you know, a Prada bag and black strapless dress, and for the guys, my home phone number and a box of Trojans..."

Just what we need, another useless twit in office.

I can see her first Foreign Policy now,...

Did you watch the video? She had some good ideas. I'm sure they were given to her by advisors, but still.

She explained one heck of a compromise, and was pretty to watch while she did it. I mean, I actually paid attention!

Now thats power.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Yeah, I watched the video. I wasn't impressed. She's just not that pretty.

And we have enough with actual political hacks in office.

Besides all of the above, she's a mindless twit.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I wonder how many smart, educated, even some Christians and conservatives would look at this ad and would go like: Did McCain really want it to compare Obama to that?!!, thats probably when many of them are going to realize what a joke McCain is.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
First off - i can promise you that those werent her words

I despise and loathe that woman......:vomit:

That being said: Whoever she paid to write that speech deserves an award. It gives it right back to mccain in a good way.

what is mccains response to paris's response?

See? Paris supports my energy plan too!

McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds emails: “It sounds like Paris Hilton supports John McCain’s ‘all of the above’ approach to America’s energy crisis - including both alternatives and drilling. Paris Hilton might not be as big a celebrity as Barack Obama, but she obviously has a better energy plan.”

so first he uses Paris to make obama look bad
now he uses paris to make himself look good.

are you kidding me?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Politics at its best. Guess McCain knew what he was doing after all Andrew. I am surprise you didn't mention the swipe she took at That Other Guy.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

McCain knew what he was doing??

Is that 2008's oxymoron of the year?

Seriously.

The person who wrote that speech for Paris Hilton had it right.

Lets do both policies (i've never been against off-shore drilling for domestic oil)

you're right, she did take a swipe at Obama. No kidding?

But the HUMOR lies in the fact that McCain ridicules Paris to make obama look bad

and then praises pairs to try and make himself look good.

But....i guess a die hard worshiper of almighty mccain wouldnt see it that way

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It amused me. A good way to hit back when someone else is using your name.

It could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Go Paris.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Is Paris Hilton 35 years old yet? If so we could start a "write in" for the next US president.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Is Paris Hilton 35 years old yet? If so we could start a "write in" for the next US president.

Blah... wouldnt go that far...

I don't want our president to have a sex tape...

Not to divulduge into how HORRIBLE, people like Paris, and HER ILK are... i dnt want to get the Celebri-Slut fans after me again...

At least she took shoots at both Hussain and Juan...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Bill Clinton has a sex tape!

It would be funny if Paris Hilton got in. I'd be willing to bet she'd do okay as the President!

new topics

top topics

join