It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 100,000 Gorillas Found!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
okay they just "found" 100,000 gorillas, now what's to say a huge population of bigfoot's can't be hiding?

Nothing I say, nothing!

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WOW! Thats really good to hear. Yeah so if they found this who knows what else could be out there..... mokele mbembe
Great thread

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thats actually very interesting and good news, good find.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes this is great news, the bad news is that they made it so public. Every idiot poacher in the area will flock hoping to make a quick buck.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Buckarama

you just made my day -

week -

year

and yeah - what else is hanging around that we don't know about?

giant monkeys living in the woods - doesn't get any better than that

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Finally, something other than finding a new old fish or something.

"We found some gorillas."
"Really? How many?"
"Uh... about... a hundred thousand."
"WHAT?"

Yeah. I wish I could have heard them when they revealed their findings.
Finding something like these gorillas makes it more likly for other primates to be hiding. However, this is also a unfrequented area, unlike some of the places listed as Bigfoot habitats. Also, they were able to stage a expedition and find something (the gorillas) something that despite as much evidence, maybe more actually, of Bigfoot presence.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
new found life!
quick lets kill it!
man id love to have a stuffed 600 pound gorrilla in my livingroom just so we could all ignore it...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is really good to hear, but are there so many gorillas because they are reproducing? or is it because they have been driven from various other parts of the area and happaned to merge into one place. Safety in numbers? I hope its due to reproduction, if only we where able to safe the Chinese fresh water dolphin before it died out.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I heard about this earlier in the day but gave it no attention as i did not realise the magnitude of the find until i saw this thread. 125,000... WOW!

It is awesome news, now i hope something can be done to protect the area from 100's of poachers (most likely) already incoming.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I hope they don't disclose the location to the blacks of Africa as I am sick and tired of seeing them chop up and eat gorillas for food.

One day i hope the gorillas decide that enoughs enough and learn how to make clubs and take back Africa from the cruel oppressors.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I remember when I was about ten years old and we went by my aunts house. She held out an ashtray and said, "Look at this, it's an actual Gorillas hand." and that's what it was, the hand of a gorilla holding an ashtray.

At the time I didn't know what to think about it. Later on when I learned about the slaughter of gorillas just so they could make ashtrays out of their hands I was sickened.

This is good news.

Maybe it's not too late.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
First off, i want to say its a good thing to find Large populations of an endangered species...

Now, i have 2 OTHER things to say,

I Bet this number is SEVERLY overestimated, and there could be MANY reasons for this type of meeting...

new topics

top topics

join