It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At last, a clear photo of an alien-news just in!! History in the making??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I don't know about anybody else but this amazing and history-changing thread might have been overlooked if it didn't have multiple exclamation marks in the title.

Although I don't believe this post, I think true disclosure will arrive with SEVEN EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!! in the title.

That way I will REALLY believe it.

[edit on 8/5/08 by emsed1]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Geez - what a naff waste of time... Look, don't be a gormless hippy, gen up a wee bit, eh? Are you lurgy? Off your trolley? This is porkies, Nowt?

Consider the shagged source: Take a good shufti, mate. The Sun is a worthless, "Enquirer-wannabe" that draws its readership and revenue from nitwits, starkers, and bored metro riders! They drop clangers, filched you, I'm afraid...

It's a load of cobblers, nothing but codswallop. It's intent is to diddle the blimey daft half-pennies of the loo ere they drop a clanger. This one is destined only for the jolly Khazi. Pavement pizza is all...

Enough faff, gents: Welly!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

OK.. OK - I had to post one more time just to say I nearly p*ssed myself when I read your post Outrageo!

Very Eloquent!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
what happened to its midsection? the poor creature must be dying a slow death since some bear took a chomp and dismembered its abdomen.

its all in how you sell something: "at last, a clear...."

let the yuks continue-- so much fun.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
here is what i done to the photo, there is a clearer body structure, and looks like slight muscle tone.click image for fullsize

[edit on 5-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hippydippy2

i have seen much better pics then that bro...

and i'll share em

video.google.com...

you should not by this time in history have any doubt in life outside and inside this planet

(^_*)

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Your thread, as with your other useless sensational garbage, has all the makings of an ignorant troll on this forum. The use of a sensational header, the use of double exclamation marks, the use of definitive and absolute terms....

All designed to serve you and your "cause".

Not all of us here are ignorant enough to think you are an average new poster, with their curiosity peaked posting on a popular forum. Some of us know what you really are, what your real intentions are, and why you are doing this.

Sad that most can't see through your obvious shenanigans. I know I'll probably get dinked for stating the obvious, but reality is what it is.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Oh so nice and clear!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'd like to repost this reply because it speaks volumes.
QUIT WASTING OUR TIME hippy..

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Your thread, as with your other useless sensational garbage, has all the makings of an ignorant troll on this forum. The use of a sensational header, the use of double exclamation marks, the use of definitive and absolute terms....

All designed to serve you and your "cause".

Not all of us here are ignorant enough to think you are an average new poster, with their curiosity peaked posting on a popular forum. Some of us know what you really are, what your real intentions are, and why you are doing this.

Sad that most can't see through your obvious shenanigans. I know I'll probably get dinked for stating the obvious, but reality is what it is.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The pic looks like a koala "teddy bear" to me. That was my first thought upon seeing it, anyway.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Could be a baby dinosaur

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
This thread does not deserve a three-page spread it has already amassed. I have to agree with IgnoretheFacts though, watch out for the disgruntled ex-members trying to ridicule ATS.

And I too have to agree with ITF (as always). The OBVIOUS infiltration of disgruntled ex-members is disgusting and pathetic.

I barely even come to this forum (UFO/Aliens) anymore because of the trash threads being started by these people.

As a skeptic who is trying REALLY hard to believe and used to read EVERY thread in hopes of learning more and getting closer to being a "believer".....this is VERY disconcerting and NOT helping at all.

AT LEAST there are NOT a zillion FLAGS and lots of members saying "AWESOME"!

[edit on 8/5/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm going back to bed... next time you wake me up with a spoof like this I'm ordering you a straight-jacket!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's clear to me what this picture is - I've sketched it out for you...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Jubjub]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i really cant understand or see how that picture is clear....the thread title is so misguided.....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The guy who sees "interdimensional beings" in EVERYTHING didn't even bother to reply to this thread!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well this is my first post , altho i have been a member for a while , i have to say that these last 3 or 4 months the sensationalistic headlined posts have been in general a waste of time ,
im really trying my hardest not to whine here , but ATS is the first place i go when i get in from work , sadly gone are the days where i could sit down with a cup of tea and become excited over a well informed and backed up thread.
instead we seem to be getting these types coming on here followed by several pages of attention.
surely mods can do something about this , by that i mean include someway of identifying the OP with any relevant info on the frontpage , so we kinda know what to expect?
for example if i saw a post from internos or mike then i will know this is a well thought out imformative post , if i see another post by hippydrippy...i may well ignore it for the short-term.
im rambling..
Hi all

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
THAT'S a clear shot?

For all we know it's just Vern Troyer looking for his dignity.

What was this guy trying to take a pic of?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join